smart sim card registration online|globe sim card registration online|globe sim card registration online|smart sim registration link|globe sim card registration|globe sim card registration online link:Over two million million SIM cards have been registered by the country’s major telecommunications companies over the first two days of the mandated listing, the telcos said in separate statements on Wednesday.In a statement, Globe said that its portal logged a total of 1,528,735 Globe and TM SIM users who have completed their registration as of 4 p.m., December 28, 2022, since it went back up early Wednesday morning.
“Our SIM registration platform is back up and running, and we’re happy to report that our customers are logging in to register. We shall continue to closely monitor the site’s performance using the 72-hour window from December 27 to check the stability and full optimization of the system,” said Yoly Crisanto, Globe Group Chief Sustainability, and Corporate Communications Officer.
tm sim card registration
The Sim Card Registration Act requires the registration of new and existing sim cards electronically through the Telcos website or any registration facility. The law protects consumers against illegal practices including scams, smishing, and other forms of online and mobile fraud.The law takes effect on December 27, 2022. All Telcos subscribers are required to register their sim cards or face deactivation. The deadline for registration is on April 26, 2023, or 180 days after it takes effect.
During the first day of registration, users are experiencing difficulties accessing the registration link from the Globe site. It went offline that day due to heavy network traffic and they decided to optimize the website for a better experience. Just this morning, December 28, 2022, we are able to access the link without any problem.
Sim Card Registration Globe
The head of regulatory development and strategy of Globe Telecom Corporate Legal Services Group, Manny Estrada, said, “Our people are working on it as we speak and we hope to be able to get back on track with the registration anytime of the day.”
He told CNN Philippines’ The Source that the company deployed a team of technical and customer engagement staff to ensure customers’ concerns are addressed, and online registration would be seamless once it resumes.
The PLDT-Smart first vice president and corporate communications head, Cathy Yang, said this was a good sign as it means people were eager to comply with the law. She asked subscribers to be patient as they had now increased the capacity of their system.
New Globe com ph Sim Registration
|TM Sim Card Registration
Globe, TM SIM Registration Tutorial
- Access the official SIM registration website link: https://new.globe.com.ph/simreg
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number (example: 9061234567) and click the “Register” button
- After click the register button, you’ll receive a One-Time-Pin (OTP) SMS message on your mobile phone.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP on the registration website within five minutes. You can request for another OTP once it expires.
- After few seconds of OTP validation, you may now proceed with the registration.
- Enter all required fields: Name, Birthday, Gender, Address, and Nationality
- Select the type of government ID to be uploaded from the drop-down field then upload a selfie photo. Use the “Upload / take a Photo” button to attach or upload the copy of your valid government ID and selfie photo. (Note: Please make sure your face is clear to the camera when taking a selfie and enough lighting)
- Tick “Agree” to the Globe’s Privacy Notice and click “Submit”. (Note: Please read the terms and make sure you agree with Globe’s Privacy Notice, Attestation of Completeness and Accuracy, Marketing and Promotional Permissioning, and Data Sharing)
- Click “Submit” button to complete your registration process.
All Globe Prepaid, TM, Globe Mobile WiFi, Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi, and Globe Business prepaid subscribers might register their SIMs at new.globe.com.ph/simreg or globe.com.ph/register-sim-card beginning December 27, 2022.
All existing Globe Platinum, Globe Postpaid, and Globe Business postpaid customers would be pre-registered by Globe using the information provided in their initial application. Globe would get in touch with their customers for missing information to comply with the requirements of the law.
How to register new Globe SIM Card?
Access the SIM registration website.
Enter your 10-digit mobile number (ex. …
If eligible to register, you’ll receive a One Time Pin (OTP) text message on your mobile phone.
Enter the 6-digit OTP on the registration website.
How do I register my SIM by myself?
Frist Dial the SIM Registration short code *404#
Then Enter Your Ghana Card Pin (letters and figures without hyphens)
Then Confirm Ghana Card Pin.
Afterwards Enter Your Surname.
Then Enter Your First Name(s)
Then Enter Date of Birth (Format: DDMMYYYY)
Can I activate a SIM card myself?
To activate your SIM card online, simply go to your carrier’s website. Chances are, the support page you’ll need to visit will be listed on the card. Once you’ve done that, simply follow the steps listed. Usually, you’ll have to enter the phone number or SIM card number.