reciprocal registration in west bengal|reciprocal wb health gov in|west bengal nursing council|reciprocal wbhealth gov in|reciprocal. wbhealth. gov. in:Reciprocal Registration’ means the registration which should be done by a RN & RM/ RANM / RLHV when she/ he moves from one SNRC to another SNRC where she/he intends to practice.(Nursing) course are only eligible to apply for Reciprocal registration. 18) The candidates also have to produce the original of all the above mentioned documents for verification. 19) Rs. 2,030/-(Rupees Two thousand) only being the fee for Reciprocal Registration has to submitted via SBI Collect online.
To Register as nurse (license), the applicant has to approach the State Nursing Council link. An application form will be provided to the applicant by the concerned officer. The applicant has to fill in all the necessary details in the application form. (Incomplete applications are not accepted),The most important application of reciprocal is used in division operation for fractions. If we want to divide the first fraction by the second fraction, the result can be found by multiplying the first fraction with the reciprocal of the second fraction
Reciprocal Registration Eligibility criteria
01. A candidate of GNM course must secure 40% marks in a combination of English, the vernacular subject and any 03(three) compulsory subjects. Optional subjects may be allowed. A candidate of B.Sc. (Nursing) course must ensure 45% marks in a combination of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology. The candidate also must ensure pass marks separately in theory & practical parts of the concerned individual subjects.
02. It is to be noted that every candidate (both B.Sc. Ng. & GNM and General or Reserved category), apart from the stated criteria, must ensure pass marks in English individually as per the norm of INC.
03. However, a relaxation of 5% marks only may be allowed to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates of B.Sc. (Nursing) course on submission of Caste Certificate. No relaxation of marks will be entertained for the candidates of GNM course and no relaxation of mark in English subject will be entertained.
04. 3 / 3 ½ years course examination mark sheets for GNM candidates and 04(four) years mark sheets for B.Sc. (Nursing) candidates. In each course, a candidate must secure 50% marks separately in internal & external parts of theory & practical of each individual subject in every year. Mark sheets with combined marks will not be accepted.
05. Subject & marks criteria must obey the guidelines as set by Indian Nursing Council.
06. The candidates of GNM & B.Sc. (Nursing) course are only eligible to apply for Reciprocal registration.
07. The Institute from where the candidate has been passed, must be included in the Indian Nursing Council Affiliation list, Otherwise their Reciprocal Registration Application Form could not be accepted.
08. The candidates also have to produce the original of all the above mentioned documents for verification.
wbnc reciprocal registration
- Applicant has to fill up the Online Reciprocal Registration form by logging in to reciprocal.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Applicant has to book their schedule for the online verification from the array of dates by logging into the Reciprocal Registration Portal reciprocal.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Click on “New User” to register and create a user-id and password. A page appears with several options.
- Select the module needs to register. In that Select Enrolment Registration for this enrolment process.
- On the next tab, A form is displayed the applicant has to fill the form by providing relevant details.
- After successfully registering, click on “Back to login”.
- Enter the Username and Password along with CAPTCHA to authenticate and access the application.
- Select “Enter Nurse Details” from the left menu. The applicant can able to visualize a form asking several details in tabs. The applicant has to fill in the details and click “Submit”.
- On the next tab the applicant has to enter their personal details and click “Submit”.
- Next a qualification tab will be opened in that the applicant has to enter all their qualification details properly and click “Submit”
- Next on the “upload” page the applicant has to attach the required documents that are mentioned in “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Review the applicant and click submit.
- Next the applicant has to upload their Photo. Photo can be uploaded by the Nurse in two ways (Live Capture or Upload Photograph)
- Capture the image of Nurse by clicking on Take Snapshot and click on Enter for submitting the image. Or select Photo from the computer by clicking on Choose file and click on Save captured image.
- Next the applicant has to authenticate their Aadhaar.
- Self-enrolled Nurses can do OTP based Aadhaar Authentication and Biometric based Aadhaar Authentication. Select either of the options to complete Aadhaar Authentication.
- After completing click the declaration check box and click submit.
- The fee to register online is free of cost.
- Then the application will be processed further. All the updates on the application status will be sent via SMS to the applicant’s mobile number.
- The processing time of this procedure takes up to 7 to 15days.
How can I get reciprocal registration in West Bengal?
Applicant has to fill up the Online Reciprocal Registration form by logging in to reciprocal.wbhealth.gov.in.
Applicant has to book their schedule for the online verification from the array of dates by logging into the Reciprocal Registration Portal reciprocal.wbhealth.gov.in.
What is a reciprocal process?
Reciprocity is a process of exchanging things with other people to gain a mutual benefit.
What is the age limit for WBNC?
passed from Nursing Training Colleges recognized by Indian Nursing Council and West Bengal Nursing Council. Age limit – 32 years as on 01.01.