abdul kalam yojana|abdul kalam yojana for 10th pass students|Abdul Kalam Yojana for 12th pass students:APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship is not only offered by a single organization but also named after India’s former president. It is also offered by various state governments, educational institutions and other organizations to commemorate Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam’s memories and help achieve the mission of making India a 100% literate country by providing students with educational opportunities. All deserving and needy candidates are offered financial support by the scholarships or fellowships in order to complete their education.
Under this system of Abdul Kalam fellowship, Jamia Millia Islamia’s 50 learners obtain tuition reimbursement pursuant to an Rs. 10,000 total per pupil per year. In addition, 50% of the complete grants are intended for woman learners. Dr APJ Abdul kalam Scholarship Last Date to apply
abdul kalam scholarship yojana 2023
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023-24 Application Form is available online for medical and engineering aspirants. But the scheme is available only for govt recognized private and government medical and eng institutions. These scholarships are offered with an aim to support the education of every deserving child so that India can be a literate country in true means.
Kalam scholarship 2023 whose aim was that every child should get proper education so that India rises and shine towards development. To fulfill his dream many organizations work hard and put their collaborative ideas.APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023-24 Application Form is available online for medical and engineering aspirants. But the scheme is available only for govt recognized private and government medical and eng institutions. These scholarships are offered with an aim to support the education of every deserving child so that India can be a literate country in true means.
Abdul Kalam Scholarship Eligibility:
- Only citizens of India can apply for this scheme.
- Students of Jamia Millia Islamia’s under-graduate/ post-graduate regular course and bearing good conduct can fill application form.
- Applicant must have at least 75% of attendance.
- Candidates must have passed either class XII examination OR undergraduate degree for applying against this scheme.
- Candidates must be from economically weak family whose income should not be more than Rs.2.0 Lac (Rs. Two Lacs only) per annum.
- 50% of the scholarship will be reserved for female students of Jamia Millia Islamia.
abdul kalam yojana Documents Required
- Identity proof
- Last Class passed mark sheet
- Adress prove like aadhar card/voter/driving license etc
- Income proof certificate
- Bank details in which aspirants want to receive the scholarship
Abdul Kalam Scholarship apply online 2023?
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2020 Application form can be submitted by following these below steps:
- Download the application form by visiting the official website https://aktu.ac.in/
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Before filling the application form once check the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully.
- Apply only if you are eligible for the scholarship, otherwise, your application may be rejected.
- After filling the form upload all the required documents.
- Now recheck all the information which you have entered in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Take Print out of the Application form for future reference.