gruhalakshmi scheme|gruha lakshmi scheme in telangana:The cabinet also approved the distribution of 4,00,903 acres of Podu lands to 1,55,393 forest dwellers in the state.The Telangana state cabinet, which convened Thursday, approved the distribution of a Rs 10 lakh grant to each of the 1,30,000 families under the second phase of Dalit Bandhu, touted as the country’s biggest direct benefit transfer scheme to empower Dalits across the state.
Among a slew of major decisions, it cleared a waiver on loans worth Rs 4,000 crore to build houses for economically weaker sections by the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh governments, approved the distribution of 4,00,903 acres of Podu lands to 1,55,393 forest dwellers in the state, and gave its assent to grants for construction of houses under ‘Gruha Lakshmi scheme’ to four lakh people. Podu cultivation or shifting cultivation is a practice as per which people clear forest areas for farming.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Telangana government under the new scheme will provide one-time grant of Rs 3 lakh to each beneficiary, to construct a house as per their needs.Fulfilling the aspirations of the people to construct house in their own land, the State government on Thursday announced a new scheme – Griha Lakshmi. A one-time grant of Rs 3 lakh will be provided to each beneficiary under the scheme, to construct a house as per their needs. Necessary guidelines will be released shortly.
The State Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao at Pragathi Bhavan here, also decided to commence distribution of pattadar passbooks for Podu lands and also continue implementation of second phase of the Dalit Bandhu and the Sheep Distribution schemes.Briefing the mediapersons on the Cabinet decisions, Finance Minister T Harish Rao said as promised by the Chief Minister earlier, the State government will provide Rs 3 lakh each to a total 4 lakh beneficiaries under Griha Lakshmi scheme. Around 3,000 houses each in all 119 constituencies along with another 43,000 houses under State quota, have been sanctioned for the purpose.
Telangana Gruhalakshmi scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||Telangana Gruhalakshmi scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Telangana|
|Objective||To Empower Dalits|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Telangana Double Bedroom Status
Gruha lakshmi scheme in telangana
Telangana government on Thursday said that it will spend Rs 12000 crores for the construction of 4 lakh houses for poor families that possess land but cannot afford to build a house on it. Telangana health and finance minister T Harish Rao said that decision was taken in a cabinet meeting, among other things.
Further, the cabinet clarified that the construction and distribution of houses under the Double Bedroom Housing scheme will continue in addition to the Gruha Lakshmi scheme.
Dalit Bandhu phase 2
The Finance minister stated that under Dalit Bandhu phase 2, one lakh thirty thousand people will be the beneficiaries. “100 per cent of the beneficiaries received the scheme benefits in the Huzurabad constituency. In the rest of the 118 constituencies, 1,100 beneficiaries will receive the benefits in Phase-2”.
He said that the government had launched the Dalit Bandhu scheme on April 16, 2021, and it has been decided to celebrate April 16, every year on this occasion. “Chief minister K Chandrashekhar Rao has directed the officials to take steps regarding the swift implementation of the second phase,” he added.
Benefits And Features Of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- The Government of Telangana have launched Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
- It is basically a welfare scheme for empowering dalit families and enable entrepreneurship among them.
- Through this scene the government is going to transfer an amount of Rs 10 lakh per family.
- This scheme is going to be the biggest cash transfer scheme in the country.
- A meeting was held by the Chief Minister with the elected dalit representatives and leaders in order to discuss this scheme.
- During this meeting it was decided that 11900 families, 100 each from 119 assembly constituencies in the state, will be selected under the scheme.
- The families will get cash assistance of Rs 10 lakh without any bank guarantee in order to start their business.
- To implement this scheme the government has allocated a budget of Rs 1200 crore.
- This scheme will be implemented on pilot basis in huzurabad assembly constituency.
- Based on the experience of implementation of this scheme in huzurabad this scheme will be rolled out across the state in a phased manner.
- Officials are also asked to visit the colonies and interact with families in order to find their views and opinions before preparing the guidelines of the schemes.
- After the preparation of guidelines beneficiary will be selected from the Eligible dalit families.
- On July 26, 2021 a orientation meeting for 427 dalit men and women from huzurabad assembly segment was also held which include 2 men and 2 women from each of the villages and Municipal wards and 15 resource person.
- They were explained about the objective of the scheme.
- The pilot project of this scheme will focus on monitoring the implementation of the scheme, evaluating the result and creating a safety fund for the beneficiary.
- Apart from Rs 1200 crore the CM has also announced another 2000 crore for the pilot project in Huzurabad.
- In order to promote dalit entrepreneurship the government will also start a system of reservation in sectors where the government issues licence.
- The government is going to provide reservation for dalits in issuing licences for wine shops, medical shops, fertilizer shops, rice Mills etc.
- Apart from monetary assistance the government have also planned to create a Corpus which will be called dalit security fund permanently to support the beneficiary in the event of any adversities.
- This fund will be managed by the district collector.
- The beneficiary is required to deposit a minimum amount towards this fund.
- The government is also going to issue an identity card with an electronic chip which will help the government in monitoring the progress of the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Telangana
- The applicant must belong to dalit community
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Ration card etc
Procedure To Apply Under Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
The government has recently announced Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. Soon the government is going to launch an official website. Through this official website, beneficiaries can apply under this scheme. As soon as the government launches an official website we are going to update in through this article. So you are requested to be in touch with this article.
Who is eligibility for Dalit Bandhu?
A permanent resident of Telangana is required to apply for the scheme. The scheme’s applicant must be from the Dalit group. The applicant for the plan must be living in poverty.
What do you know about Dalitha Bandhu scheme?
The Government of Telangana has launched Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme. It is basically a welfare scheme for empowering Dalit families and enabling entrepreneurship among them. Through this scene, the government is going to transfer an amount of Rs 10 lakh per family.
What is Telangana CM Dalita Bandhu scheme?
One time capital assistance of Rs.10 lakhs per SC family is provided for all SC families as 100% grant / subsidy to establish a suitable income generating schemes as per their choice (without bank loan linkage).
1 thought on “Gruha Lakshmi Scheme|4 lakh houses under Dalit Bandhu scheme”
I won’t not received any house s and government sceams many Times I try to many sceams but no use ……
Comments are closed.