aasara pension list in telangana state|aasara pension latest news 2022|new pension list 2023|aasara pension eligibility|ts aasara pension apply online:Telangana finance minister Harish Rao in the annual budget session for the fiscal year 2023 on allocated Rs 11,728 crores to the Aasara Pension Scheme.The government has increased the pension being given to the elderly, widows, AIDS patients, handloom workers and toddy tappers from Rs 200 to Rs 2,016 per month; pension to differently-abled was increased from Rs 500 to Rs 3,016 per month; pension to single women, beedi workers and filarial patients would be Rs 2,016 per month.
Telangana State Chief Minister Through Shri K. Chandrasekhar Rao, TS Aasara Pension Scheme has been started, under which the citizens of Telangana will be given benefits to live well. The main objective of the state government to introduce Telangana Aasara Pension is to provide financial assistance for the daily minimum needs of the economically weaker sections of the state, aged, widowed, destitute, AIDS patients, weavers and tribal class needy.
Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2023
The Telangana government started the Aasra Pension Yojana in the year 2014 to help all the destitute people including the widows of the state, HIV patients etc. in view of their life’s problems. The government is now renewing the scheme again in the year, through which the amount of TS Aasara Pension has been increased. Under this scheme, the state government will have to bear an additional burden of Rs 12,000 crore annually due to an increase in pension in all categories. The Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme was the pre-election promise of the political party, now the Chief Minister, Shri K. Chandrasekhar Rao has completed. So if you want to apply for this scheme then you have to go to its official website.
TS Aasara Pension Scheme
|Scheme Name||TS Aasara Pension|
|Launched By||CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||Disabled, Old and Widow Women|
|Benefits||Financial assistance on monthly basis|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
ts aasara pension status 2023
The Telangana government has taken a number of initiatives to aid in the development of residents and the upbringing of the underprivileged. Among those, there is the Aasara Pension Scheme, which was launched by the state government in 2014 with the aim of providing financial aid to those who are unable to earn their livelihood due to suffering from a certain kind of disease or inability to work. The word Aasra means to support, and as per its name, the scheme has been providing basic support to the elderly, widows, AIDS patients, handloom workers, toddy tappers, and differently abled. Meanwhile, the state government allocated Rs 11,728 crores to the Aasara Pension Scheme during the annual budget session for the fiscal year 2023, which increases the pension amount received by an individual.
- The Aasara pension scheme was launched on 8th November 2014 by the Government of Telangana.
- The scheme provides pensions to old people, windows, patients suffering from elephantiasis or AIDS, physically disabled persons, beedi workers, and single women.
- On 7th March 2022, the Finance Minister of Telangana allocated Rs. 11,728 crores to the Aasara Pension scheme.
- The Pension has been increased from Rs 200 to Rs 2,016 per month by the state government given to the elderly, widows, AIDS patients, handloom workers, and toddy tappers.
- The pension for the differently-abled has been increased from Rs 500 to Rs 3,016 per month.
- The pension for single women, beedi workers, and filarial patients would be Rs 2,016 per month.
TS Aasara Pension Status 2022 list
The Telangana government has introduced ‘Aasara’ pensions as a part of the state’s welfare measures and social safety net strategy. The ‘Aasara’ pensions aim to secure life for all the poor.The Telangana government has introduced ‘Aasara’ pensions as a part of the state’s welfare measures and social safety net strategy. The ‘Aasara’ pensions aim to secure life for all the poor. It is a welfare scheme for the older section of the state, widows, physically disabled, and beedi workers to avail pension facilities. Under the Asif Nagar Mandal jurisdiction 10,000 new Aasara pensions have been sanctioned.
Objective of TS Aasara Pension
The main objective of the Telangana government to launch the TS Aasara Pension scheme is to provide assistance to the economically weaker section of the state of Telangana, tribal class, AIDS victims and the disabled to ease their life’s problems, For which the Chief Minister of Telangana State has reduced the age limit along with the increase in the amount of pension of eligible citizens of all classes. Telangana Aasara Pension will benefit 24.21 lakh eligible citizens of the state.
Beneficiary of the scheme
The welfare scheme provides pensions to old people, widows, patients suffering from elephantiasis, AIDS, physically disabled persons, beedi workers, and single women. Landless agriculture labourers, rural artisans/craftsmen, slum dwellers, and people earning their livelihood on a daily basis in the informal sector like porters, coolies, rickshaw pullers, hand cart pullers, fruit and flower sellers, snake charmers, rag pickers, cobblers, and destitute, and other similar categories irrespective of rural or urban areas are also eligible for the scheme.
TS Aasara Pension: Eligibility criteria
For old age
- The minimum age is 65 years old.
- The applicant must be a member of a primitive or vulnerable tribe.
- People who work in the informal sector, such as porters, fruit/flower sellers, snake charmers, rag pickers, coolies, rickshaw pullers, hand cart pullers, and cobblers, are eligible regardless of whether they live in rural or urban regions.
- Homeless individuals or individuals living in improvised shelters or huts.
- The minimum age should be 18 years.
- The widow must be from a Primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Group.
- The weaver must be older than 50 years.
- The candidate must be a member of a primitive or vulnerable tribal group.
For toddy tappers
- The toddy tapper must be older than 50 years.
- The candidate must be a member of a primitive or vulnerable tribal group.
- Verification of the beneficiary’s membership in the Co-Operative Society of Toddy Tappers.
For disabled individuals
- To avail of this scheme, the person can be of any age.
- The person must belong to a primitive and vulnerable tribe.
TS Aasara Pension: Documents needed
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Proof of age
- Husband death certificate for a widow
- If you belong to the Toddy Tappers community, then you will need a photocopy of your registration.
- In case you are a weaver, you need to submit a photocopy of your registration.
- SADAREM Certificate is mandatory for people with 40% disability. In the case of hearing impairment, this rises to 51%.
- Bank Account Passbook
- Post Office Saving Account
- IFSC Code
Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2023 Application – Apply Online
Aasara pension scheme is meant to protect the most vulnerable sections of society in particular the old and infirm, people with HIV-AIDS, widows, incapacitated weavers and toddy tappers, who have lost their means of livelihood with growing age, in order to support their day to day minimum needs required to lead a life of dignity and social security. Below is the complete process to apply online for Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme:-
- Firstly visit the official website at aasara.telangana.gov.in
- At the homepage, concerned officials can make login using the username and password as shown below:-
- Upon making login, the concerned authorities can fill the Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme application form to enroll persons for pension scheme.
Checking Status of Aasara Pension Online
If you want to check the status of the application form then you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the link given here
- On the homepage, click on the “Search Beneficiary Details” Option.
- Enter your Application Number, District, Panchayat and all required details
- Click on the search button.
How can I apply for Aasara pension in Telangana?
Application Process of TS Aasara Pension 2022 Offline
Click on the link given here.
Download the application form.
Fill in the details.
Attach the documents.
Submit your Application to your Regional Gram Panchayat Secretary / Village Revenue Officer in the rural area and Bill Collector in the Urban area.
How much is the Aasara pension in Telangana?
The Telangana Government introduced “ Aasara ” – a new Pension scheme – enhancing the monthly pension from Rs. 200 to Rs. 1000 for the old aged, widows, weavers, toddy tappers and AIDS patients and Rs.
When did Aasara pension start?
The State Cabinet on Thursday sanctioned 10 lakh fresh Aasara (social security) pensions in Telangana. The fresh pensions will be issued commencing from August 15, taking the total beneficiaries to 36 lakh in the State