orunodoi form pdf download|orunodoi form online apply|Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form|Assam Orunodoi Apply Online|Orunodoi 2.0 form:The Assam government has started a new scheme to provide financial assistance in the form of nutritional and medicinal assistance to the poor families. The name of this scheme launched by the state government is Assam Orunodoi Scheme.At an event in New Delhi on Wednesday, Dec 14, 2022, the chief minister, Himanta Biswa Sarma, introduced Orunodoi 2.0 via video link. Orunodoi 2.0, one of the biggest DBT programs in the nation, aims to provide a minimum monthly income flow to women from economically disadvantaged households, elderly men, people with disabilities, and people who identify as the third gender.
More than 27 lakh participants of the program are guaranteed a monthly transfer of Rs 1,250, which is made to their bank accounts on the tenth of each month for the purchase of sugar, pulses, and medicine.Assam government launched the Assam Orunodoi Scheme. Under Assam, Orunodoi Scheme Rs 830 per month will be given to the beneficiaries to buy fundamental items like medicines, pulses, sugar, etc. Rs 400 will be given to purchase medicines, Rs 200 will be provided to buy 4 kilograms of pulses, Rs 80 to buy sugar, and Rs 150 to buy fruit origin. Under this scheme, the amount will be transferred directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method. Under the Arunodoi Scheme, the government of Assam is going to spend Rs 2400 crore annually.
Arunodoi Asoni Scheme
The Government of Assam has launched a new scheme to provide financial assistance in the form of nutritional and medicinal support to poor families. The name of the Scheme is Assam Orunodoi Scheme. With the help of this scheme around 17 Lakh, eligible families of the state will be provided with monetary help also.
The finance minister Hemanta Biswas Sharma of the Assam state announced that the government is going to launch this new scheme from December 1st and under this scheme 22 Lakh beneficiaries will be covered across the entire state. The monetary benefit of Rs. 830 will be transferred to their bank account through the direct benefit transfer method. In the upcoming days, they will add another 8 lakh Beneficiaries of BPL families of the entire state. And the benefit of this scheme will be given to the female member of the family.
Arunodoi Asoni Online Apply
|Name of Scheme
|Assam Orunodoi Scheme
|2nd October 2020
|Government of Assam
|Finance Department of Assam
|To provide financial help to poor people
Objective Of Orunodoi Scheme 2023
As we all know that Assam is a small state and various families suffer from financial crises. These families are not able to meet their day-to-day needs. Keeping this in mind the Government of Assam has launched the Assam Orunodoi Scheme. With the help of this scheme, different types of benefits will be given to the 17 lacs families of the state so that they will be able to purchase the food items and medicines and will be able to lead their life without any financial burden. The main objective of this scheme is to provide help to the citizens of the state.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Scope
The main aim of this project of the Assam Government, is that Assam people can purchase basic things like sugar, medicines, pulses, fruits, and vegetables. By seeing the basic criteria the government make the budget accordingly, i.e. government allowed 400 INR for medicines, 150 INR for fruits and vegetables, 200 INR for pulses, and 80 INR for sugar, which comes to the total of 830 INR, which can be distributed every month to the families.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Latest Updates
- Recipients of the state government’s flagship “Orunodoi” program—which now serves about 20 lakh families—will receive the predetermined additional amount.
- The beneficiaries of the program receive monthly financial aid from the government in the amount of Rs1,000.
- “Starting in October, the Orunodoi beneficiaries would get Rs 1250 every month. They will receive an additional Rs 250 to cover their electricity expenses. He claimed that although the government had the option of paying the sum directly to the electricity company, it chose to do so instead because it “wants to instill a responsibility among the people to make the payment themselves.” The beneficiary list for the program would be revised in the following two months.
- Up until September 20, student volunteers will visit households to update the list. After the field visits are complete, the district committees will finalize the list by October 10.
- beneficiaries shall be covered as per the updated list from October and they would get the revised amount.
- The updated list is intended to include six lakh more eligible families.
- Families who are currently on the list but whose financial situation has improved are urged to discontinue using the program.
- Those who no longer satisfy the requirements to be “Orunodoi” beneficiaries have been asked to voluntarily exit the program.
- It can be done both online and offline and 459 such families have already renounced benefits under the program.
|Number of Items
|Fruits and vegetables
|Four kilograms of Sugar with a 50% subsidy
|Four kilograms of Pulses with a 50% subsidy
|Total Number of Amount
Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme
- Existing beneficiaries of Deen Dayal Divyangjan Achoni and Indira Miri Sarbojonin Bishwa Pension Achoni will be subsumed under the Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme.
- Largest DBT Scheme of Assam
|Eradicate poverty Empower women
|3rd December 2022
|Estimated number of beneficiaries
|27.77 lakhs (approximately)
Benefits of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023
- A measure of 2800 crore rupees is reserved for the Scheme under which every year 10 thousand rupees are given to 27 lakh helpless families through DBT.
- The support is given by the government of Rs. 830 per month will mean an additional per annum income of Rs. 10,000 to the poor households.
- 25 lakh rupees will give per school for 200-grade schools on the pilot reason for foundation improvement.
- The Assam government is to give free sterile napkins to young ladies in sixth to twelfth norms government and government-helped schools.
- The financial help of Rs 830 will be given by the government.
- The government will also give free sterile napkins to young ladies and 6th to 12th to Government and government help schools.
- 2800 crore rupees given for the scheme under which 10000 rupees to be given to 27 lakh poor families.
- 25 lakh rupees will be given to every school for 200 grades for foundation improvement.
- Along with basic in the sun component has also begun Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme.
- Candidates must have a domicile of Assam as well as presently living in Assam as per the notification.
- The family income should be less than two lakhs per annum.
- The candidate’s name must match the bank account record, if not so the applicant must need a bank account by their name.
- The scholarship must be given to 1500 beneficiaries, from which widowed, divorced, unmarried, separated, specially-abled women and poor families candidates get the priority.
- The applicant can take benefits for one year.
Non Eligible Candidate
- If the member of a family was under the government or PSUs, that family is not eligible.
- If the family have 15 bighas of land four wheeler refrigerator income above 2 lakh own tractor are not eligible
- Family having their own washing machines are not eligible
- If the family does not have any female member is not eligible.
- Former or Current Member of Parliament/ Member of Legislative Assembly
- Employee of government
- Income taxpayer
Process To Apply For Orunodoi Scheme 2022
- First, visit the Official Websites
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on Application Form PDF Option.
- Download the application form and fill in the details carefully.
- After filling in the details attached to the required documents.
- After attaching the documents submit it to the concerned department
Process To Do Login
- First visit the Official Website of Orunodoi
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, look under the section of Login
- Now enter the details such as
- User Name
- Captcha code
- After entering all the details click on Login option
View Application Status
- First visit the Official Website of Orunodoi
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on View Status option
- A new page will appear in front of you
- Here, select your District
- A new web page will appear in front of you
- Now you have to select your Beneficiary Number
- Click on Search option
- Application status will appear on your screen
How do I submit an Orunodoi form online?
Visit the official website of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme.
The Home Page will appear before you.
Now have to click on submit grievance.
Grievance form will appear before you.
You have to enter the following information in this grievance form. …
Now you are required to click on submit your grievance application.
Who will get Arunodoi Scheme in Assam?
Assam Orunodoi scheme 2.0. According to the state health minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, the government will provide 2,80,000 crore Rs for the scheme. Every woman in the state will get benefit from this scheme
What is Arunodoi Scheme Assam?
It is a brand-new initiative to support economically disadvantaged families and empower women. The Assam government is offering ₹1000 per month under the Orunodoi Scheme to 20 lakh qualified state resident households so they may purchase basic food products.