gruhalakshmi beneficiary list|gruhalakshmi list link download|gruha lakshmi yojana list|Gruha lakshmi yojana village list:The Gruha Lakshmi guarantee scheme, which provides Rs 2,000 monthly allowance to women heads of BPL families, will have a grand inauguration event in Mysuru city on August 30. Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaih announced that the event will be attended by Congress MP Rahul Gandhi and AICC President Mallikarjun Kharge.
CM Siddaramaih said that this is a huge initiative in the nation, costing the government Rs 32,000 crore for a year and Rs 18,000 crore for this year alone. He added that 1.33 crore families with women heads will benefit from this scheme. He claimed that the guarantee schemes will increase the income of poor households by Rs 4,000 – Rs 5,000 per month, which will boost the purchasing power in the society and the economic and GDP growth.
ahara.kar.nic.in Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status
To avail the benefits of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme in Karnataka, approximately 1.28 crore BPL and APL card holder enrolled, out total about 1.1 crore of them is receiving the financial assistance of ₹2000 for August 2023, because remaining has not yet completed the eKYC procedure, if they will have done it before the next payment date, which may fall in the last week of September 2023, then they will also receive the benefit of this scheme.
Note, it is mandatory to your application to avail the benefit of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is accepted by the concerned officials or not, if you have submitted any incorrect by mistake then you can make changes an submit an application to be a beneficiary of this scheme and avail the benefit of ₹2000 monthly, to check that you are registration to avail the benefit of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is accepted or not, you may track it’s status by visiting at sevasindhugs1.karnataka.gov.in and providing a basic detail such as RC Number.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List Objective
The Karnataka Government introduced the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka, which offers the head women of a house a monthly financial help of Rs. 2,000. The state’s 1.28 crore women would gain from this programme. The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana was established to assist women and enhance their standard of living. By giving them financial support via a Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) modality, it seeks to empower housewives, landless women, and agricultural women labourers.
Gruha Lakshmi List Village Wise
The Government of Karnataka has introduced the Gruha Lakshmi program, which offers a monthly financial aid of Rs 2000 to eligible recipients. This initiative was a prominent feature in the Congress Party’s election manifesto. On August 30, 2023, Rahul Gandhi employed the direct benefit transfer method to deposit the assistance amount directly into the bank accounts of beneficiaries. Individuals who have applied for this scheme can now verify their application status online. This article provides comprehensive information on how to check your Gruha Lakshmi Status in Karnataka, along with other crucial scheme-related details.
Here are some of the key points about the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana:
- The Gruha Lakshmi scheme is available to all women who serve as the heads of their households in Karnataka.
- Eligible beneficiaries will receive a monthly financial assistance of Rs. 2,000, which will be directly transferred to their bank accounts through the DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) mode.
- The registration process for this scheme will commence on 19th July 2023.
- Beneficiaries have the option to register for free, either through online channels or by visiting designated offline registration centers.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Benefits?
- Just two months into their tenure, the Karnataka government has successfully delivered on their promise by introducing the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
- Commencing registration on July 19th, this program aims to provide financial support of Rs. 2000 per month to female heads of households.
- The beneficiaries will receive this monthly assistance from August 15th to 20th, and the registration process will continue for a year.
- With an allocated budget of Rs. 18,000 crore, the scheme is set to benefit over 1,11,00,000 women, benefiting a total of 12.8 million families across the state.
Gruha Laxmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- According to the Minister of Women and Child Development, Laxmi Hebbalkar, all women whose names are there as the head of the family on BPL and APL cards are eligible the avail of the benefits under the scheme.
- The women or their husbands should not fall under the category of income tax.
- Women must not be government employees.
- Only one woman in the family will be the beneficiary under the scheme.
Documents required for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Domicile Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Bank Account Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Pan Card
- Mobile Number
- Husband’s Aadhar Card
Steps to Check Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List 2023 Online
The applicant needs to follow the below given steps to Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List
- First of all, go to the official website of the Seva Sindhu portal i.e., https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen
- Click on the Gruha Lakshmi Beneficiary List option
- A new page will open on your screen
- Now, select your district, taluk, gram Panchayat, and village
- After that, click on the go button and the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List will open on your screen
Gruha lakshmi list village wise
- First to go to the official Gruha Lakshmi website
- The homepage will appear on your window
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the beneficiary list
- A new page will appear on your
- On the page, you have to select district, , gram Panchayat and village
- After that, you have to click on go
- The GruhaLakshmi 2023 Details will be on your Phone screen
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme District Wise List