Gruha lakshmi yojana karnataka apply online|Gruha lakshmi yojana karnataka apply online|Gruha Lakshmi scheme Apply Online Karnataka::In a press conference held at the Vidhansouda conference hall following the cabinet meeting, Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah unveiled the Graha Lakshmi Yojana, a new initiative aimed at providing financial assistance to women house owners. Under this scheme, a deposit of Rs. 2000 will be made to the accounts of eligible beneficiaries.
Chief Minister Siddaramaiah clarified that the Graha Lakshmi Yojana extends its benefits to both Above Poverty Line (APL) and Below Poverty Line (BPL) cardholders. This inclusion ensures that a wide range of households across the state can benefit from the scheme.The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme was recently announced as being launched by the Congress party in Karnataka in an effort to empower women and advance gender equality. On March 18, 2022, state Congress president D.K. Shivakumar introduced the program, which intends to give financial support to women in the state who are the head of their households.
An effort called the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana aims to deal with the financial uncertainty that many women who are the main breadwinners in their households experience. The program provides qualifying women with a monetary incentive of Rs. 2,000 every month for a year. Around 2 lakh women across the state are anticipated to benefit from the program.
The Karnataka government on Tuesday issued guidelines for the Gruha Lakshmi scheme (monthly financial assistance of ₹2,000 for women), for the benefit of women who are identified as heads of families in Antyodaya, BPL or APL cards of the household. Among the eligibility criteria is that the woman or her husband should not be paying income tax or filing GST.
During the press conference, the Chief Minister also announced the application timeline for the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana. Interested woman house owners can apply for the scheme from June 15 to July 15. To complete the application process, applicants are required to provide copies of their Aadhaar card and bank account passbook.
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Objective
The Karnataka Government introduced the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka, which offers the head women of a house a monthly financial help of Rs. 2,000. The state’s 1.28 crore women would gain from this programme. The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana was established to assist women and enhance their standard of living. By giving them financial support via a Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) modality, it seeks to empower housewives, landless women, and agricultural women labourers.
- The ladies should come from BPL, APL, or Antyodaya homes.
- The federal government would provide the benefit to the women listed as the family’s head on Antyodaya, BPL, and APL ration cards.
- The advantages of the program are only available to one lady per household.
- The advantages of the plan are not available to female government employees and female taxpayers.
- The ladies in that household will not receive the advantages of the plan if the woman’s husband is an income tax payer or files GST reports.
Sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Gruha Lakshmi Application Form 2023
|Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
|CM of Karnataka
|15 June 2023
|Purpose of Scheme
|To Provide Financial Assistance to Women
|₹2000 Per Month through DBT Mode
|Women Head of Family
|Gruha Lakshmi Application Form 2023
|14th July 2023 Onwards
|Documents Required for Registration
|Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Bank Account Copy
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Objective
The main objective of Karnataka Griha Laxmi Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the women of the state. The government will provide the benefit of this scheme to all such women of the state who are the head of their household. By getting the benefit of this scheme, all the women of the state will be able to take care of their family well, and they will become self-reliant and empowered.
Some of the key objectives of the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana are as follows:
- The program’s goal is to give women financial support so they may contribute to their families income and better their overall financial situation.
- The program recognizes and rewards housewives for their contributions to their families by giving them financial support.
- The program is intended to eliminate poverty by giving financial support to families who are having a hard time getting by.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Date 2023
The much-awaited Gruha Lakshmi Scheme for the year 2023 is scheduled to begin its implementation on 15th June 2023. This scheme aims to provide financial assistance to housewives, landless women, and agricultural workers, empowering them with a monthly installment of Rs. 2,000 directly transferred to their bank accounts. Stay tuned for further updates on the official commencement of the scheme.
Features and Benefits of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana are as follows:
- The participants of the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana should receive the following advantages:
- The program acknowledges housewives’ contributions to their families and offers them financial assistance, which can help them feel more confident and self-aware.
- The program will give housewives financial support so they may contribute to their family’s income and better their overall financial situation.
- The financial support offered by the program can increase the beneficiaries’ quality of life by allowing them to meet their basic necessities and give their children with better healthcare and education.
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Griha Laxmi Yojana
- It is mandatory for the citizens who want to get the benefit of this scheme to be a native of the state of Karnataka.
- Under this, only one woman per family can apply.
- Apart from this, only the head of the family of the state can apply under this scheme.
Documents Required for Karnataka Griha Laxmi Yojana
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof like Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Address proof like ration card, water bill, electricity bill etc.
- bank passbook copy
- mobile number
- 2 passport size photos
- Applicant’s bank account details etc.
Steps to Apply for Gruha lakshmi Yojana Application Form
The registration of the scheme can be done at Karnataka-1, Bengaluru-1, Grama-1 or Bapuji Seva Kendra centres. Women head of the families should approach these centres with the required APL/BPL/Antyodaya card and Bank linked Aadhaar card. To avail the facility of this scheme one can register for free at these centers or volunteer ‘People’s representatives’ will go door to door and register for free.
The beneficiaries would also receive an SMS containing details of time and place to enroll for the scheme, she said. If the beneficiaries miss the appointment, then they can visit the same centre after 5 pm to get themselves registered. “There is no deadline for the enrollment of the scheme because it is a continuous process,” she said. The department has decided to hire ‘Praja Pratinidhi’ (Citizens’ representative), who will go to the beneficiaries and help them get enrolled for the scheme. She also warned of stringent action against those demanding money for the enrollment of the scheme.
Steps to Apply Online for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, click on the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme option.
- A new registration page will open on the screen.
- Ente the registration details in the application form.
- After successful registration, login with the details and apply for the scheme.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Offline Application Process
- Download the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme application form
- After that, take the printout of the application form
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like personal details, bank details, etc
- After that, attach all the required documents to the form
- Now, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes
- Submit the application form to the Karnataka Gram One center or the office of the Assistant Director of Women and Child Development of the respective district.
- The application and supporting documentation will be examined by the authorities.
- The cash incentive sum will be directly paid to the beneficiary’s bank account following the completion of the verification process.
Gruha Lakshmi Application Status 2023
Once the Registration is complete, applicants should check the Gruha Lakshmi Application Status 2023 on Seva Sindhu Portal. Simply use the Mobile Number on the Application Status page to know about your approval of the application. Once the application is approved, you will start getting benefits of the scheme in your bank account. If your application is not approved, then you have to wait for the approval or remove the anomalies in your application form. If there is any mistake in the form then the corrections should be done immediately. Direct link for the Registration and Application Status is available below for your easy reference.
Steps to Check Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List 2023 Online
The applicant needs to follow the below given steps to Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List
- First of all, go to the official website of the Seva Sindhu portal i.e., https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen
- Click on the Gruha Lakshmi Beneficiary List option
- A new page will open on your screen
- Now, select your district, taluk, gram Panchayat, and village
- After that, click on the go button and the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List will open on your screen