atmanirbhar assam scheme 2023|Assam Govt 2 Lakh Scheme Apply Online|assam atmanirbhar scheme|atmanirbhar asom abhijan 2023:At the Cabinet meeting on September 20, 2023, Assam’s chief minister, Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, launched the Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Abhiyan. The Assam government is determined to offer employment opportunities for the state’s youthful unemployed people, and it is in this vein that the government is always devising ambitious programmes that could aid in achieving this objective. The qualifying standards and other restrictions will be made public on September 23, 2023.
The Assam government will launch a new scheme to provide financial assistance of ₹2 lakh to youth for their self-employment, said Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma on Wednesday, adding that the registration for ‘Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom’ will begin from September 23-24.
atmanirbhar assam scheme 2023
Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has launched the “Chief Minister’s Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan 2023” scheme to help the youths of the state set up their own ventures.The scheme was envisaged to fuel growth through self-employment and self-sufficiency. On the occasion, Sarma also launched a registration portal. Under the scheme, financial aid will be given to two lakh youths for creating a robust entrepreneurial ecosystem.
The Atmanirbhar Asom Cheme is the Assam government’s latest attempt to improve employment opportunities. Financial assistance would be offered via the Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom (MMAA) Scheme. Along with subsidies and an interest-free loan that must be repaid after five years, the government would also offer financial aid to 2 lakh qualified applicants over a two-year period. A stipend of Rs. 10,000 would be given to the prize winners for the training period.
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhiyan Details in Highlights
|Name||Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Financial Year||2023-2024 and 2024-2025|
|Loan Amount||Rs.2,00,000 /-|
|Benefit||Rupees 10,000 stipend in training period|
|Starting Date||23rd September 2023|
|Last Date||October 2023|
|Repayment||After 5 years|
cmaaa assam govt Loan and Repayment Details
The Assam Atmanirbhar Scheme would assist 2 lakh people over the following two years. 1 lakh awardees will receive 1 lakh rupees in the fiscal year 2023–2024 and a second lakh in the fiscal year after, depending on performance. There won’t be any interest added to the principal because the loan is government-funded. Beneficiaries won’t be obliged to submit the loan amount until five years have passed. The loan’s duration or the time frames for repayment are not yet known. In order to improve their management, accounting, and business skills, the chosen applicants will also take part in a one-month training program.
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme Objective
The Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom project aims to connect with 2 lakh qualified individuals during the following two years. The first phase will focus on aiding 1 lakh people in the fiscal year 2023-2024, and the second phase will help another 1 lakh persons in the fiscal year 2024-2025. This bold plan demonstrates the government’s commitment to reducing unemployment and fostering Assamese economic growth.
Assam Govt 2 Lakh Scheme Apply Online Project
This revolutionary project is being spearheaded by Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma, who is renowned for his forward-thinking attitude. To talk about various crucial aspects of the scheme, such as eligibility requirements, use processes, and the distribution of financial assistance, he recently held a video conference with the Chief Secretary and senior officials from the conference room of Assam House in an effort to ensure the success of the program.
Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme 2023
Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme is a new program of gov to provide job possibilities. It is a financial contribution that will be under the MMAA scheme. It is estimated that this initiative will provide employment to approx. 2 Lakh people. They will also get financial assistance and a one-month training session will be completed by the chosen recipients in order to improve their management, accounting, and entrepreneurial abilities.
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Age Limit
To apply for the scheme, the applicant must be of age between 28 years to 40 years as on 1st April 2023 (upper age limit is relaxed to 43 years for SC/ST/OBC category).
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
- The applicant should possess educational qualification as – Minimum qualification Class X Pass for general category (For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC: upto class X) ITI, Polytechnic, Diploma in other Technical Courses, Post Graduates Degree Holders in Professional courses like Engineering, MBBS, BDS, Veterinary, Fisheries, Agriculture, CA etc.
- The applicant should possess skills, experiences, knowledge, etc., to undertake the income generating activities.
- The applicants should have a bank account, which has been opened before 31st December 2023.
- The applicant should have not defaulted any loan taken from Co-operative and Nationalized Bank in the past.
- Not more than one member from any family shall be eligible for availing benefit under this scheme.
- The applicant must have valid registration in the Employment Exchange.
Required Documents to Register
Some of the important documents required for Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Business Entity Name
- Services Offered in Business.
- Business Details and Papers.
- Address of Business
Registration Process for Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
To register for the scheme, the applicant needs to follow the application process given here.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, go to the Sign Up option.
- A new applicant form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details like full name, mobile no, email id state and password.
- Now after successful sign up, click on the Scheme Registration option.
- A new page will appear.
- Enter your registered mobile number and select option for login.
- A new page will appear.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Click on the submit option.