nirankari rajmata scholarship|nirankari rajmata scholarship scheme|nirankari rajmata scholarship scheme 2023:The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has launched the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship for students who are pursuing UG or BA degrees. This scholarship will only be provided to those students who have secured or scored 90% in the final exam of class 12th. An amount of Rs. 50,000/- will be given in the form of scholarships to the students.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside that, we will bring up-to-date with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under scholarship.
nirankari rajmata scholarship scheme
The blessings of Her Holiness Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has launched a Scholarship Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to Meritorious Students to pursue Professional and Technical Courses for Graduation and Post-Graduation levels and those who excel in sports and cultural activities at State/National Level. The salient features of the scheme are given below for information and benefit of all concerned.
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation had earlier launched a Scholarship Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to Meritorious Students from the academic year 2014-15, on the basis of “Merit-Cum-Means”, to enable them to pursue Professional and Technical Courses at Graduate and Post-Graduate levels to excel in their life. The scheme has evolved an objective and transparent mechanism to assist the eligible, meritorious and needy students. The Scholarship Scheme has been named as “NIRANKARI RAJMATA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME” from the Academic Year 2015–16.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The scholarship is open to eligible students who wish to pursue their higher studies in India. Half of the scholarships are reserved for female candidates. The detailed eligibility parameters are listed below:
- Annual family income of the candidate should not be more than INR 3.5 lakhs.
- The candidate must have scored at least 90% in the 12th-grade examination.
- The candidate should be a regular student at a government recognized institution/ college in which he/ she got admitted through a test
- The candidate should be studying any of the following fields:
- Graduate degree in medicine
- Graduate degree in engineering
- MBA/ PGDM
- Chartered Accountancy after qualifying CPT
- CFA after passing the Foundation Test
- LLB after passing the entrance test for LLB
Documents Required for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship
- Complete application form along with a photo.
- Copy of family income certificate or the latest payslip and IT returns of the earning members of the family (self-attested).
- Self-attested copy of admission slip/ offer letter.
- Self-attested copies of previous year mark sheets, starting from class 10th.
- A certificate from the institution stating that the candidate is not benefiting under any other scheme/ scholarship, the candidate has not been admitted under any quota and that the family income of the candidate is not more than INR 3.5 lakhs.
- Self-attested copy of residence proof.
- Self-attested bank statement of last six months.
- Self-attested copy of passbook or cheque.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme Application Process
The application procedure for the Nirankari Rajmata scholarship scheme is an online process. Candidates must visit the website and register for the scholarship scheme.
- Interested candidates can download the application form by clicking here.
- The candidates are suggested to read the instructions carefully and fill in the necessary details.
- The candidates then need to attach all the required documents.
- The application form can either be mailed to email@example.com or can be sent to
- Member Education, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation
- 80-A, Avtar Marg Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi – 110009.