bbc strictly come dancing 2023 voting|strictly come dancing 2023 voting|strictly come dancing 2023|bbc strictly vote 2023|bbc strictly vote:This week the celebrity dancers and their professional partners did all they could to impress the judges during Movie Week where they wowed the crowds with their moves.Now into week three of the competition the couples had to pull out all of the stops to try and earn themselves a place in next weeks competition and impress judges Craig Revel Horwood, Shirley Ballas, Motsi Mabuse and Anton Du Beke.All the dances were inspired by classic movies and showed off the glitz and glamour of what Strictly is all about. The show even opened with a dazzling performance by the professional dancers inspired by Disney movie Encanto.
The BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing is back for season 20 and this weekend (Saturday 1st October) the voting opens, and you’ll get to have your say on who you think deserves to go through to Week 3.The first live show aired on Saturday 24th September and introduced viewers to the brand new Strictly Come Dancing 2023 line-up.Although it was a tough first performance for the likes of Tony Adams and Kaye Adams, who finished at the bottom of the leaderboard, Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin topped the Strictly leaderboard with 34 points.
bbc strictly voting 2023
Voting opens this week(October 1) for viewers to vote for their favourite couples as the BBC dancing competition really gets into the swing of things. As the couples fight for their place on the dancefloor, viewers may be wondering how to vote for the celebrity and professional they like the most.
This year the line-up includes Coronation Street actor Will Mellor and presenter Hamza Yassin, who topped the leaderboard in the opening week with a joint score of 34 with a jive and foxtrot, respectively. Other celebrities taking part include singer Fleur East, actresses Ellie Taylor and Kym Marsh and paralympic gold medallist, Ellie Simmonds, find out the full line-up here.
Strictly Come Dancing week three votes and results
- Tyler and Dianne – 9, 10, 10, 9 – 38
- Mollie and Carlos – 8, 9, 9, 8 – 34
- Will and Nancy – 8, 9, 8, 8 – 33
- Kim and Graziano – 7, 9, 8, 9 – 33
- Helen and Gorka – 7, 8, 8, 8 – 31
- Fleur and Vito – 6, 8, 7, 8, – 29
- Jayde and Karen – 7, 8, 7, 7 – 29
- Richie and Giovanni – 5, 7, 8, 7 – 27
- Ellie and Nikita – 6, 7, 7, 7 – 27
- Hamza and Jowita – 5, 7, 6, 7 – 25
- James and Amy – 4, 6, 6, 6 – 22
- Ellie and Johannes – 4, 6, 5, 6 – 21
- Matt and Nadiya – 3, 6, 5, 7 – 21
- Tony and Katya – 2, 6, 4, 6, – 18
bbc strictly voting 2023
- When the vote is open, which happens during the live show, it will appear at the top of the Strictly homepage. The couples will be listed in alphabetical order.
- To cast your votes, select your favourite dancing duo by clicking the ‘plus (+)’ icon next to their name so that a ‘1’ appears in the box between the ‘plus (+)’ and ‘minus (-)’ buttons.
- You can allocate all your permitted votes the same time by clicking the ‘+’ button again for another couple or the same couple you have already allocated a vote to.
- If you want to remove your vote from any couple, just use the ‘-’ button next to their name.
Who is the first to leave Strictly 2023?
After the dance-off, Craig, Motsi and Anton all voted to save Matt and Nadiya and, with three votes, it meant they had won the majority vote, and Kaye and Kai would be the first couple to leave the competition
Who got kicked out of Strictly?
Adam Peaty became the sixth celebrity to be eliminated from Strictly Come Dancing on Sunday night after facing Tilly Ramsay in the dreaded dance off. Adam and his partner Katya Jones performed their Jive to Little Bitty Pretty One by Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers.
Is Strictly Come Dancing coming back in 2023?
Strictly Come Dancing continues on BBC One on Saturday 1st October at 6:30pm. This will be the second live show in the series, and will see all the celebs perform for the second time. After all contestants have performed, the public vote will open.