laptop list 2023 odisha|2023 laptop cut off marks|laptop scheme for students 2023 odisha|laptop merit list 2023 odisha pdf download:The Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme has been introduced by the Odisha government for the benefit of the state’s students. The 10+2 students will receive computers from the government. Every student in every stream—including commerce, science, and arts—will receive a laptop.
To help all of the students of Odisha state, the Government of Orissa is providing free laptops to the students who are in their 11th and 12th standards. You can easily apply for the scheme by following our step-by-step guide mentioned in this article. In this article, we have also shared with all of you the details regarding the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023.
biju yuva sashaktikaran yojana
Students will be able to prepare for competitive tests and receive all-around development through this program. By the end of December 2023, all deserving students will receive their laptops. A total of 15000 deserving students will be chosen for laptop distribution under the terms of this program. The Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme aims to establish 30 nodal locations for the distribution of laptops to students. These centers alone will be the distribution point for laptops.
The Odisha state government will award laptops to kids studying science, art, commerce, Sanskrit, and vocational courses based on their grades.Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023 will be very beneficial for all of the students studying in Odisha state. Through the implementation of this scheme, the students will be able to come close to the technology phase of India. The students will be able to prepare for their examination by looking into the different features of the laptop.
Details Of Laptop Distribution Scheme 2023
|Name||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched for||Meritorious Students of Odisha state|
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Objective
The main objective of including the free laptop scheme in the educational curriculum of the Odisha state is to help all the students to overcome their technological difficulties. Many of the students are now facing technological difficulties and they are not able to join their online classes. The free distribution of laptops will help all of these students to overcome their difficulties. The main aim of the Government of Odisha is to help the students in every way possible.
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Free Laptop
If you are a son and daughter who have passed 12th standard examination in with very good marks, then you can apply for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana through online. For this, you have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria-
- This scheme is fully financially funded from the Government of Odisha, so only the meritorious students of Odisha can avail this scheme.
- To avail the Odisha Laptop Distribution Yojana, the age of the applicant has been set at 18-25 years.
- Only students of class 12 can take advantage of this scheme.
- In order to take advantage of the laptop distribution scheme, the applicant student is required to score more than 70% in the 12th standard examination; otherwise, you will not be able to apply for the scheme.
- Laptops will be given by the IT department to the principals of the schools affiliated to the nodal canters for distribution.
Benefits Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023
There are many benefits of the Biju Yuva sashaktikaran Yojana 2023 and some of them are mentioned below:-
- The scheme will help in the technological advancement of the young generation of Odisha.
- It is said that more than 15000 students will get the laptop through the scheme.
- The scheme will help the students to overcome any difficulties in their studies.
- The scheme will also push different types of online teaching methods available in your country.
- There are more than 30 nodal centers to distribute the laptops among the beneficiaries.
- The laptops will be distributed among the most meritorious students of the schools.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Required Documents
Applicants will need some documents for online application, which are as follows.
- Address Proof
- Aadhar card
- Education Certificates
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Application Procedure 2023
The applicant can follow the step-by-step guide to apply for the free laptop scheme as announced by the Odisha Government:-
- Open the official website of the Odisha state scholarship portal.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed.
- Now from the homepage, clip on the laptop dbt option.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the login details if you are not registered on the portal.
- Or click on the new student? register here option.
- The registration form will be displayed.
- Enter the registration details and get yourself registered successfully.
- After that, log in with your details.
- Enter the details in the newly opened application form.
- Check the details carefully and click on the submit option.
laptop list 2023 odisha cut off marks
To display the merit list for the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the organization giving out the laptop here
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option called Laptop Distribution Merit List
- A district-wise distribution list of the laptop will be displayed on your screen.
- If you are selected in the scheme then your name will be displayed in the list.
- Click on your respective name to view the details.