crpfindia.com apply online|crpf.gov.in recruitment 2022 apply online|crpf hcm recruitment 2022|crpf head constable recruitment 2022|crpf recruitment 2022 pdf:Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial). Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website crpf.gov.in from January 4, 2023, onwards. The last date to apply for the posts is January 25, 2023.The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 1458 posts, of which 143 vacancies are for the post of ASI (Steno) and 1315 for Head Constable (Ministerial) posts.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has notified vacancies for 1458 ASI, Head Constable posts. The application process will commence on January 4 and the deadline for the submission of the application form is January 25, 2023. Interested candidates can apply online at crpf.gov.in.This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 1458 vacancies of which 143 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector Steno and 1458 vacancies are for the post of Constable (Ministerial).
crpf recruitment 2022 online apply
Recruitment notification has been issued for the post of HCM And ASI in CRPF. All the information related to recruitment is given in the official notification, Check and download the notification from the link given below. For this online application will be accepted. Twelfth pass male and female candidates from All India can apply for this recruitment. For more information visit the official website. CRPF Recruitment 2023 HCM And ASI.
Authority has pulished the CRPF Recruitment 2022-2023 PDF Notification for the various posts like Head Constable Ministerial and ASI Stenographer Post Online Application Form 2023. The candidates who want to Apply Online CRPF HC Ministerial ASI Steno Bharti 2023, can apply from the official website of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) crpf.gov.in, can also online apply for the CRPF Head Constable Ministerial and ASI Stenographer Jobs for 1458 Posts in few minutes we will be provided a direct link to apply CRPF Head Constable Ministerial and ASI Stenographer Online Application Form Vacancy 2023
crpf hcm recruitment 2022
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1458 Posts|
|Post Name||Head Constable (Ministerial) / ASI Steno|
CRPF Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Candidates should not born before 26/01/1998 or after 25/01/2005.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Exam from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
CRPF Recruitment 2023: Vacancies
|Category||HC Ministerial||ASI Steno||No. of Post|
CRPF Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
Candidates who are declared fit in PST / PET will be called for a written examination on scheduled date & place. CRPF Recruitment Process consists of three stages:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Skill Test (for Steno)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CRPF Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have completed the eighth grade, or the equivalent, from a reputed board, university, or institution.
- students must complete at least their eighth grade in a school approved by the federal or state governments.
- The Gondi/ Halbi language must be spoken and written by the students.
- The CRPF would then advise/assist them in obtaining a Matriculation or comparable education.
- Only after getting the required educational qualification of a 10th pass (Matric) or equivalent would these recruits be confirmed in service.
- Refer to the official notification for further information about the educational requirements.
- Age requirements for students should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and PH Relaxation for students by government regulations.
crpf.gov.in recruitment 2022 apply online
- Visit the official website of CRPF
- Check the latest notification regarding the CRPF Recruitment 2022 on the website
- Read the instructions in the notification entirety before proceeding
- Apply or fill the application form before the last date
Is there any vacancy in CRPF 2022?
The CRPF has advertised 400 open positions for the GD Constable Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for CRPF 2022?
Step 1: CRPF Constable Registration Process. To begin with the registration process, candidates first of all have to register themselves on the official website of the exam. …
Step 2: CRPF Constable Application Form. …
Step 3: CRPF Constable Application Fee
How many marks is CRPF exam?
The exam consists of 160 marks in total with 160 questions. Candidates need to add 1 mark for each right answer and 0 to the wrong answers or unattended ones since there is no negative marking scheme.