upsc cds application form 2023|upsc.gov.in cds 2023|how to apply for cds exam 2023|cds form fill up 2023|cds form 2023 apply online|upsc cds 1 2023 apply online:Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), today on 21 Dec, started the online registration process for Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2023 [Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course]. The exam will be conducted for admission into the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course, Air Force Academy, and Officers’ Training Academy, against 341 seats.Those who are interested to appear for UPSC CDS Exam 2023 should have a Bachelor’s Degree.
UPSC CDS 2023 Registration Link is released by the commission and is available on the official website upto 10 January 2023 up to 6 PM. Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in. Before applying for the exam, the candidates are advised to go through the UPSC CDS 1 Notification available
upsc cds 2023 application form
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the CDS 1 and NDA 1 2023 application form online today December 21 at upsc.gov.in. Candidates who meet the minimum eligibility can apply for UPSC NDA 1 and CDS 1 2023 exams. The last date to fill and submit the UPSC NDA and CDS 1 application form 2023 is January 10, 2023.
Before registering for CDS and NDA 1 2023, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria and other necessary details in the UPSC notification 2023. Applicants must provide their personal and academic details followed by uploading the necessary documents and fee payment to complete the application process.
CDS 2023 Important Dates
|UPSC CDS 1 2023 Notification Date||21 December 2023|
|UPSC CDS 1 2023 Registration Dates||21 December to 10 January 2023|
|UPSC CDS 1 2023 Application Withdrawn Dates||18 January 2023 to 24 January 2023|
|UPSC CDS 1 Exam Date 2023||16 April 2023|
|UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card Date 2023||March 2023|
|UPSC CDS 1 Result Date 2023||to be released|
|UPSC CDS 1 Course Date||02 January 2024|
CDS 2023: Eligibility Criteria
There is variation in CDS Eligibility Criteria 2023 according to different departments. The CDS aspiring candidate must be a citizen of India. All of these eligibility criteria are penned below:
CDS 2023: Age Criteria & Educational Criteria
- Indian Military Academy\ Indian Navy Army\Officers’ Training Academy-Male candidates should be unmarried, born not earlier than January 2, 1999, and not later than January 1, 2004, and are eligible to apply.
- Air Force Academy- Their age should be between 20 to 24 years as of January 1, 2023.
- Indian Military Academy(IMA)\Officers’ Training Academy- The required educational qualification is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Indian Naval Academy(INA) – Candidates must have a degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Air Force Academy- – Candidates must have a degree in Engineering from a recognized university and subjects physics and maths in 12th std.
CDS 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Course||Number of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 100 156th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2024||100 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course 22 commencing in January, 2024 Executive Branch (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special Entry ) holders ].||22 [including 6vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special Entry ) holders ]|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2023 i.e. No. 214 F(P) Course.||32 [including 3 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 119th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2024||170|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 33rd SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 20234||17|
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) [except SC/ST candidates and those specified in Note-2 of Point 4 (Fee) of the Notice who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using any Visa/Master/ Rupay Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment or by using internet banking facility of any Bank.
|Candidates (except Female/SC/ST)||Rs 200|
UPSC CDS 1 Application Form Documents Required
The following documents should be kept handy while filling out the UPSC CDS 1 application form correctly.
- Valid Mobile number
- Valid email id
- PWD certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Matriculation certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- Academic certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Scanned copy of signature within 20 to 300 KB
- Scanned copy of photograph within 20 to 300 KB
Steps to fill the upsc cds 1 2023 apply online
Candidates can follow the detailed steps below to fill out the application form of UPSC NDA 1 and CDS 1 2023.
- Go to the UPSC official website – upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online link’ available on the web page.
- Next, click the “Online One-Time Registration (OTR) for Examinations” link on the home page.
- Fill in the asked details and verify them to complete the UPSC registration form
- After registration, log in with your valid login credentials Email ID and OTP/Password or Mobile number and OTP/Password or OTR ID and OTP/Password.
- Now, click the respective link to fill out the UPSC NDA and CDS 1 application form 2023 on the “Active notification” section on your dashboard.
- Next, fill out the UPSC NDA 1 application form and preview the filled details
- Next, pay the concerned UPSC CDS and NDA 1 application fee 2023 either in online or offline mode as per your convenience.
- Next, upload the necessary scanned documents, signature and photo identity card document as per the specified format.
- Preview all the data furnished in the UPSC NDA and CDS 1 application form 2023 thoroughly and submit it.
- Download the application form of CDS and NDA 1 2023.
CDS 2023 Exam CDS 1 Notification Out
UPSC CDS 2023 Notification Download
When CDS form will come 2023?
And application forms are expected to be available for the candidates from 21 December 2022 to 10 January 2023.
How to apply for CDS exam 2023?
Click on the UPSC CDS 1 2023 link. In part – I of the registration, submit your basic information. In part II, fill the payment details and choice of exam center, upload your photo and sign as per guidelines. Save and submit it and take a print out for further reference.
Am i eligible for CDS exam 2023?
Candidates’ age must be between 19 to 24 years for IMA, INA and AFA and between 19 to 25 years for OTA