desh stack e portal website|desh stack e portal launch date|desh-stack e portal full form|desh-stack e portal login|desh-stack e portal full form:Digital Ecosystem for Skilling and Livelihood, (DESH-Stack) e-portal, will be launched to empower citizens to skill, reskill or upskill through online training, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said on Tuesday. Presenting the budget 2022-23 in Parliament, Sitharaman also announced that a digital university will be established to provide access to world-class quality universal education to students across the country with a personalised learning experience at their doorsteps.
This will be made available in different Indian languages and ICT (information and communication technology) formats. The university will be built on a networked hub-and-spoke model, with the hub building cutting-edge ICT expertise. The best public universities and institutions in the country will collaborate as a network of hubs and spokes, she shared. The finance minister said programmes and partnerships with the industry will be reoriented to promote continuous skilling avenues, sustainability and employability.
DESH Stack e Portal Registration
The Government of India implements various kinds of schemes from time to time. Recently the finance minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman launched the DESH Stack e portal. Through this portal, a digital ecosystem will be developed for skilling and livelihood. This article covers all the important aspects of the DESH stack. You will get to know how you can take advantage of e portal 2022 by going through this article.
The National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) will be aligned with dynamic industry needs, she added. Sitharaman announced that 750 virtual labs in science and mathematics, as well as 75 skilling e-labs for a simulated learning environment, will be set up in 2022-23 to promote critical thinking skills and to give space for creativity.
DESH Stack e Portal
|Name Of The Scheme||Desh Stack E Portal|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Skilling, Upskilling And Reskilling Opportunities|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
Objective Of DESH Stack e Portal
- The finance minister launched this portal. Main objective of Portal is to provide skilling upskilling and reskilling opportunities through API-based platforms.
- Stack e portal will be helpful for skilling citizen, so that they can earn their livelihood.
- Portal will also be helpful for discover relevant jobs and entrepreneur opportunities.
- This portal will also helpful for improving employment opportunities, so that unemployment rate will be reduce in the country. The citizens of the country will become self-dependent.
- By implementing this e portal living of the citizens will also improve.
Benefits And Features Of Stack e Portal
- The finance minister of India Nirmala sitharaman has announced the launch of Stack e Portal in the union budget for the financial year 2022-23.
- This portal will help in creating a digital ecosystem for skilling and livelihood.
- Skilling, upskilling and reskilling can do through this portal.
- Stack e Portal will also provide API based trusted skill credentials payment and discovery layers in order to find relevant jobs and entrepreneur opportunities.
- Realignment of the national skill qualification framework with dynamic industry needs will be done.
- The employability will boost with the help of the skilling program and partnership with industry.
- The government has also launched various skill development courses in few industrial training institutes in all the states in order to boost e portal initiative.
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- Applicant must be permanent resident of India
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate etc
Procedure to Register under DESH Stack e Portal
The government has announced to launch the Stack e Portal soon. The Stack e portal has not yet been launched by the government. When the Stack e portal will be launched by the Government of India, we will inform you about the process of applying through this writing. As soon as the Government of India launches this portal we are going to update you through this article