faea scholarship 2023|faea scholarship 2023 apply online|faea scholarship eligibility:The Foundation is committed to the idea of education devoted to founding of a just, productive and cultured society. It emphasizes on the equality of opportunity to help students what they want to become so that they have a choice and are not dictated by necessity. Is it committed to enable economically disadvantaged groups access to be able to study in those institutions, which give access to academic excellence, structures of power and economic opportunity. It is also committed to support all activities and institutions which provide student better experience of excellence in all fields.
The FAEA Scholarship 2023-24 is a prestigious opportunity for Class 12 passed/first-year undergraduate students pursuing various fields of study, including Arts, Commerce, Science, Engineering, and other technical and professional disciplines across India. This program has been designed to provide financial assistance to deserving students, enabling them to successfully complete their graduation courses. The scholarship covers a wide range of expenses such as tuition fees, maintenance allowance, hostel/mess charges, and additional allowances. Selected candidates will not only receive full course fees but also enjoy numerous benefits throughout their educational journey. The Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) is dedicated to supporting students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds in their pursuit of a high-quality education.
FAEA Scholarship 2023-24
Higher Education today should emphasis on equality of opportunity to help students become what they want to become so that they have a choice and are not dictated by necessity. It must provide the disadvantaged and marginalized access to be able to study in those institutions, which give access to academic excellence, structures of power and economic opportunity.
There is an immediate need to ensure that the talented are not denied the benefits of higher education for want of funds. To achieve this goal an effort will be made to work with government and other agencies to make educational institutions more responsive to the needs of these groups.
FAEA Scholarship 2023 Aims and objectives
The aims and objectives for which the society is established are to undertake wide range of activities for the advantage of equity and excellence in higher education. To accomplish this objective, the society would undertake the following activities:
- Institute fellowship and scholarships with the particular reference to disadvantage and marginalized groups such as dalits and advasis.
- Organize coaching programs for socially disadvantaged groups, particularly dalits and advasis to enable them to have access to structures of power and quality education.
- Promote innovation in higher education.
- Develop liaison, collaboration and partnerships with various organizations and institution in India and abroad to promote the objective of society.
- Receive grants, donations emoluments and financial assistance from the Government of India, State governments, Charitable Trusts/Foundation and agencies, national and International. In the case of International agencies, however, such grants shall be subject to the approval of the Government of India.
- Give grant – in aid to institutions and individuals to promote the objective of the society.
- Raise funds, in India and abroad, for capacity building for higher education in India.
- To organize group discussions, seminars, workshop, conference etc, which promote aims and objectives of the society.
- To establish, develop and maintain study and research centers to promote the aims and objective of the society.
- To confer honorary awards.
- To develop and maintain working relationship, academic or otherwise, with other institutions having kindred objective, either wholly or partially, by way of payment or receipt of subscription, enrolment as a member thereof, fiscal or other sorts of mutual assistance, amalgamation, merger, collaboration, co-operation and in any other way as the society may deem fit and properly.
Eligibility criteria for FAEA Scholarship 2023 Application:
Here we are providing criteria details for FAEA scholarship eligibility for applying for this scholarship,
- Candidates must have scored more than 60% of marks in their 12th class or in intermediate.
- The students must have to pass 12th class or intermediate first class in their studies.
- Candidates who are studying graduation in technical courses are eligible for apply FAEA scholarship online application 2023.
- Who should be completed their intermediate or 12th class in government colleges or government recognized colleges?
- Students have to do full-time courses in graduation on applying for this scholarship.
- Distance education students are not eligible for this scholarship.
faea scholarship 2023 apply online
- You can first download the official advertisement for the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- Read all of the guidelines for the scheme carefully
- You have to now click on the link given here to go to the online official application form for the scholarship
- Click on the option called Fresh Candidate
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen and we will have to enter all of the details.
- Enter the verification code and successfully register for the scheme.