gruha lakshmi yojana karnataka|sevasindhuservices karnataka gov in gruha lakshmi application form 2023|sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in gruha lakshmi:Deputy chief minister DK Shivakumar on Saturday (June 25) announced that the launch of Gruha Lakshmi scheme will likely be deferred to address the teething technical challenges and other issues faced by applicants.Under the Gruha Lakshmi scheme, one among five guarantees promised by the Congress party, ₹2,000 per month will be provided to women heads of all households across the state.
Deputy chief minister DK Shivakumar has announced a temporary suspension of the Gruha Lakshmi scheme to address the technical glitches and other issues faced by applicants. The Gruha Lakshmi scheme was one among the party’s poll guarantees, it will provide ₹2,000 per month to women heads of households across the state.
gruha lakshmi yojana karnataka
Shivakumar said that he had consulted with chief minister Siddaramaiah before making the decision to pause the implementation of the scheme. Emphasising the importance of simplifying the process and ensuring a corruption-free environment, he said the process of applying for the scheme will be reworked.I held a discussion with chief minister and put the Gruha Lakhmi scheme on hold as we want the process to be simpler. The scheme must be corruption-free and any individual or organisation taking money from beneficiaries will be strictly dealt with,” Shivakumar said.
Shivakumar also pointed out there were complaints against the agencies responsible for receiving applications for government schemes for accepting money from applicants. “Complaints have been heard that some individuals and some agencies are getting money from the public to apply for Gruha Jyoti Yojana. My appeal to people is that you don’t have to bribe anyone to apply for Gruha Jyoti Yojana. You can apply through your mobile. Strict action will be taken against those who are getting money from the public,” tweeted the Deputy CM.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
The energy department released a statement warning officials at centres such as Bangalore One, Karnataka One, and others against demanding additional fees for registrations. Furthermore, Bescom officials highlighted the circulation of deceptive mobile applications that mislead people.
To address issues around various poll promises, the Deputy CM organised a meeting with women and child development Minister Laxmi Hebbalkar, revenue minister Krishna Byre Gowda, and rural development and panchayat raj minister Priyank Kharge on Friday.
Following the meeting, Hebbalkar announced that an application would be utilized for receiving applications under the ‘Gruha Lakshmi’ scheme .The scheme guarantees a monthly sum of ₹ 2,000 for women who are heads of households and hold BPL, APL, and Antyodaya cards. Women or their husbands who pay income tax or claim GST returns are not eligible for the scheme.
The government had previously announced that the application window would be open from June 15 to July 15, with the scheme’s official launch scheduled for August 15.
gruha lakshmi scheme New Updated
The Siddaramaiah-led Karnataka government has started the registration process for the Gruha Lakshmi scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 2,000 per month to the women head of the family.
This scheme is one of the five election promises made by the Congress in Karnataka. The Karnataka Cabinet had approved the scheme after the Congress-led government came to power.
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Objective
- The ladies should come from BPL, APL, or Antyodaya homes.
- The federal government would provide the benefit to the women listed as the family’s head on Antyodaya, BPL, and APL ration cards.
- The advantages of the program are only available to one lady per household.
- The advantages of the plan are not available to female government employees and female taxpayers.
- The ladies in that household will not receive the advantages of the plan if the woman’s husband is an income tax payer or files GST reports.
Features and Benefits of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana are as follows:
- The participants of the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana should receive the following advantages:
- The program acknowledges housewives’ contributions to their families and offers them financial assistance, which can help them feel more confident and self-aware.
- The program will give housewives financial support so they may contribute to their family’s income and better their overall financial situation.
- The financial support offered by the program can increase the beneficiaries’ quality of life by allowing them to meet their basic necessities and give their children with better healthcare and education.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
The applicants applying for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana must fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- The program’s goal is to empower women, and only one lady per family may apply.
- To be eligible for the program, the applicant must reside in Karnataka.
- The applicant must be the family’s head in order to be eligible for the program
Required Documents for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Some of the important documents required for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card, Driving Licence, voter ID card, etc
- Address proof like Ration card, water bill, electricity bill, etc
- Bank passbook copy
- The applicant’s bank account details
Steps to Apply Online for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, click on the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme option.
- A new registration page will open on the screen.
- Ente the registration details in the application form.
- After successful registration, login with the details and apply for the scheme.