kalia chhatra bruti yojana eligibility|kalia scholarship beneficiary list|kalia scholarship portal|odisha state scholarship portal:Odisha CM Mr. Naveen Patnaik on Sunday announced Kalia Chhatra Brutti (Kalia Student Scholarship), a students scholarship scheme with an aim to help children of Kalia beneficiaries pursuing higher education in professional courses.Under the scheme, the state government will bear educational expenses of the children of Kalia beneficiaries, who will get into government professional colleges on merit basis.
under the KALIA Scholarship 2022 total 19247 students have applied for Scholarship. These 19247 students belong to 187 colleges. Out of total Applicants State Government has selected 7258 students for KALIA Scholarship Scheme.Odisha State the State government of Orissa is now inviting the application for the KALIA Scholarship Apply Online Registration form 2022-23, Hurry up and make sure your registration is under the Scheme. You know with the implementation of KALIA Scholarship Scheme government are going to extend annual financial assistance of that KALIA Yojana beneficiary who belongs to the underprivileged section of society. These farmers will get Rs 20000 annually whose children are studying in graduation and post-graduation programs.
kalia chhatra bruti yojana
Under the Kalia Scholarship Scheme, the Government of Odisha is going to provide financial assistance to the children of the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana so that they can pursue their professional or technical courses.All those students who are studying medical, engineering, agricultural and allied, nursing, diploma and different trades in ITI in government institutions of the state can be able to take benefit from this scheme. Beneficiaries can apply for this scheme from a common scholarship portal. Tuition fees, Annual fees, one-time fees, hostel charges, and any other fees deposited by the student will be refunded into the bank account of the beneficiary through direct benefit transfer mode.
The Odisha government started the KALIA scheme to provide benefits to the farmers and now the opportunity of KALIA Scholarship has been provided by the same government to help the children of the beneficiaries of the KALIA scheme. KALIA Scholarship 2022 will be provided by the state government and through this scheme the children of selected farmers will be provided financial assistance under the Kalia scheme. Beneficiaries will be helped so that they can pursue their higher education.
odisha state scholarship portal
|Scheme Name||KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Start date of apply||Available Now|
|Beneficiary||KALIA Yojana beneficiary Children|
|Objective||To promote better education opportunities|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
Objective of KALIA Scholarship Scheme
The basic goal of introducing grant plot with the students of Odisha state is to give financial assistance to the students of SC and ST department in starting various types of business projects. Understudies would really like to get the monetary assets directly into their financial balance because the authority entry way of the KALIA Scholarship is sent from Odisha by the authority officials of the public authority.
Courses Available Under KALIA Scholarship
The various courses that are available under KALIA Scholarship are as follows:-
- B Pharma
- D Pharma
- AGRI POLYTECHNIC
Odisha One Portal Online Registration
Benefits And Features Of KALIA Scholarship
- Under Kalia scholarship scheme financial assistance will provide to children of beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana
- Through this scholarship scheme, students can pursue their professional or technical courses
- Children of small and marginal farmers, actual cultivators, and landless agricultural households will be able to get an education through this scheme
- The scholarship provided under this scheme will be based on merit
- All those students who are studying in various degree or professional courses can take benefit from this scheme
- Students can apply under this scheme from a common scholarship portal
- Through this scheme tuition fees, Annual fees, one-time fees, hostel charges, and any other fees which are deposited by the student will be refunded into the bank account through a direct benefit transfer mode
- The list of courses under this scheme can be modified if needed by government approval
- Only those students who are pursuing their education in government institutions can take benefit of this scheme
kalia chhatra bruti yojana eligibility
- The children of eligible beneficiaries of the Kalia scheme can apply under the screen
- Applicant must have obtained admission in the government institution of the state on a merit basis
- Those students who have taken admission on cost sharing/self-financing/NRI cannot apply under the scheme
- If the student is getting any other scholarship then he or she is not eligible to take the scholarship (he or she can shift from the existing follow ship to the Kalia scholarship)
- Students can avail this scholarship scheme for only one professional course
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022- Apply Online
- Aadhaar Card of the student
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- Caste Certificate of the Student
- Residence Certificate of the Student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of a student
- Ration Card of the Parent/ guardian
- Beneficiary Id of the Parent/ guardian
- Matriculation Certificate of the Student
- Marksheet of the last exam passed
kalia chhatra bruti yojana Apply Online
- First of all, you go to the official website of state scholarship portal, Government of Odisha. After this, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of website, you have to click on Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on the apply option according to your category which are as follows:-
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. On this page enter your unique number/Aadhar number, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on sign in and Scholarship form will open in front of you.
- After this, in this scholarship form you have to enter all the required Information and you have to upload all the required documents.
- After this, you have to click on submit and your procedure is completed.
How To Register On The Portal
- First of all you have to visit the official website of State Scholarship Portal, Government of Odisha. The home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the registration option given on the homepage. Now a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to tick the checkbox after reading the instructions given on this new page carefully. After this you have to click on the “I Agree” option.
- Some instructions will come in front of you again, after reading you will have to click on the checkbox again. Now you have to click on the “Proceed” option.
- After this the registration form will open in front of you. Now you have to enter the following details on this registration form:-
- Aadhar Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E mail ID
- After entering all the details, you have to click on the option of Register, after which you can register on the portal.
What is the amount of Kalia scholarship?
Rs. 1200 per month and Rs. 1000 per month for 10 months will be provided to the students who are pursuing degree and diploma polytechnic courses as per the guidelines of different categories department.
What is the last date of Odisha scholarship 2022?
This scheme is opened for General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC students to apply.
Who is eligible for Kalia scholarship?
Candidates must have enrolled in any state government institution on a merit basis. Students who have taken admission on NRI/ cost-sharing/ self-financing cannot apply for the Kalia scholarship. Students can benefit from the Kalia scholarship scheme for a single professional degree course