kalia yojana online apply 2023 odisha|kalia yojana 2023|kalia yojana new list|kalia yojana 2023 list|kalia.co.in 4th list|kalia portal odisha gov in 2023:The Government of Odisha State introduced the Kalia Scheme for the betterment of small and medium farmers by the year 2020 in the state. Today in this article, we will talk about the main aspects of the plan. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik recently launched the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (Kaliya) scheme to provide financial, livelihood and farming support to small, marginal and landless farmers as well as insurance assistance. Kalia Yojana was launched to benefit all the farmers of Odisha state.
Odisha state government has dispatched the Kalia Yojana for the advancement of little and medium ranchers in the state constantly 2021. Through the execution of the Odisha Kalia Yojana numerous advantages including motivator of Rs.5000 were made accessible to the ranchers. Ranchers who didn’t have their own territory were given separate advantages through this scheme Application Form.
Kalia Yojana 2023
The main aim of the scheme is to help the farmers to get rid of the debt trap and support them financially. Under this scheme government provides financial assistance for the Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers. The beneficiaries will get the benefits through direct benefit transfer mode in their bank accounts.
The Kalia Yojana was launched by the concerned Government of Odisha to benefit all the farmers of the Odisha state. Through the implementation of the scheme, many benefits were made available to the farmers including an incentive for rupees 5000.
Odisha Kalia Yojana
|Name of the scheme
|Kalia Yojana Application Form
|Chief Minister of Odisha state
|Farmers of Odisha state
|To provide adequate funds for farming
kalia yojana online apply New Updated
On the occasion of Nuakhai, 41 lakh beneficiaries will receive Rs 2000 to the eligible small and marginal farmers under the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme today.Under the scheme, each farmer will receive Rs 2,000. The amount will be credited to the farmers’ bank accounts directly through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.The Odisha government had earlier announced that the eligible farmers will receive financial assistance of Rs 2,000 twice a year during the next three years on the occasions of Akshaya Tritiya and Nuakhai.
The Kalia Yojana was launched by the concerned Government of Odisha to benefit all the farmers of the Odisha state. Through the implementation of the scheme, many benefits were made available to the farmers including an incentive of rupees 5000.
Objective of Odisha Kalia Scheme
The main objective of the Kalia scheme is to benefit the farmers of Odisha state as we know that most of the farmers of our country are not happy with the amount of their income. In addition, perhaps the most income that is generated is not enough to meet the needs and desires as well as the education of their children. Therefore, the Kalia scheme will help all the farmers to fulfill their needs and desires and will also help them to take loans for the education of their children or for any other purpose. Other objectives of Kalia scheme are given below:
- Under the scheme, Rs 10,180 crore will be spent over three years in providing financial assistance to farmers and landless agricultural labourers.
- At the heart of a progressive scheme like KALIA is the motivation to empower the farmers of the state with finance options, which will enable the growth and development of agriculture in Odisha.
- Increasing access to appropriate financial services will increase agricultural productivity and increase income among farmers, especially small and marginal land holders.
List Of Available Facilities
The list of available facilities are as follows:-
- Rs. 25,000/- will be provided to the small and marginal farmers.
- Rs. 12,500/- will be given to the landless agricultural households.
- Rs. 10,000/- will be provided to the vulnerable cultivators and landless agriculture farmers.
- 2 lakhs of life insurance coverage will be provided to the farmers such as cultivators and landless agricultural labourers.
- Loan of Rs. 50,000/- will be provided to the farmers in the form of crop loans.
Key Facts of Kalia Yojana
- Odisha farmers have not to pay interest over Rs.50,000 agriculture loan
- Odisha landless farmers will get Rs.12,000 financial help from Agriculture Department for Cottage Indus such as hen pharming.
- Odisha state farmers and landless farmers get RS.10,000 financial help for Crop.
- This financial help will get through two part of 5,000-5,000 Rs.
- Twenty Lakhs (20 lakh) of Odisha farmers has agriculture loan this scheme will help farmers to pay the Loan.
- For this scheme farmers will be selected by Gram panchayat.
Benefits of Kalia Yojana
- Odisha 92% farmers will get benefits from Accident & insurance scheme.
- Scheme will help to improve financial situation of farmers.
- This scheme will cover almost 91% farmers in Odisha.
- This scheme will help farmers to improve financial condition in Odisha.
- Farmers can get Rs 10,000 financial support for agriculture
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme
To be eligible for the Kalia Yojana, the applicants must follow the eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- applicant must belong to the marginal or small category.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL category.
- Any farmer who falls under the tax payment structure will not be allowed to apply for the KALIA Yojana.
- If the farmer is working for the state government or the central government or associated with any PSU department then they are not eligible.
- The applicant must have a working bank account.
The following documents requires with the application form:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Residential Address Details
- Mobile Number
Kalia Yojana Online Apply 2023
Odisha Kalia Yojana you need to follow the procedure of KALIA Yojana Apply Online:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Kalia Yojana. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of “Apply Online” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you need to enter your Aadhaar number and after that click on the Show tab.
- An application form will open in front of you on your device screen. Here in this form you need to enter the required details.
- Now attach the required documents with your application and finally click on the Submit tab to submit your application.
KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List District & Village Wise
If you want to check KALIA Yojana List then you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha. Then, the home page will be open in front of of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the menu bar “Beneficiary List” option. After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to choose the name of your district. The, you have to select your block / ULB and then GP in the next step.
- Now, entering the information in all the places, you click on “View List” after which the PDF beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- After that, filling in the CAPTCHA code given on the web page, click on the link of the PDF Option.
- After this, click on the “Submit” button to open the PDF file of all the candidates.
- After that, the updated KALIA Yojana List will open in front of you.
KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
The state government of Odisha is currently implementing the Aadhaar Payment Bridge System to make the payment process more safe, effective, and precise (APBS). Each beneficiary’s aadhaar number must be seeded under the APBS scheme. We’re going to tell you about the new KALIA Farmer eKYC Procedure right now.
- Farmers in Odisha who are qualified may go to the KALIA Portal’s official website.
- After that, you’ll notice Complete your e-KYC Option on the official website.
- Now, select this option and carefully read all of the instructions.
- After that, enter your Aadhaar number and select the Verify option.
- If you make any mistakes when filling out the Aadhar card data, your application will be rejected.
- If your cellphone number has not yet been seeded, you must fix it at an Aadhaar enrolling facility.
- You must choose the Decelerations option after finishing the KALIA eKYC Process.
- After you’ve completed all of the stages, your eKYC will be complete.
Can I apply Kalia Yojana online?
Visit the Official Website of Kalia Yojana i.e. https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/.
Application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Now Enter your Aadhaar number.
Click on the show button to show the form.
What is Kalia Yojana in Odisha?
KALIA scheme is a package for farmer’s welfare. KALIA stands for “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation”. This scheme has been launched by Odisha Government to accelerate Agricultural Prosperity and reduce poverty in the State.
What is Kalia e KYC?
In this method, the KALIA benefit will be transfered to the beneficiary Bank account that is seeded with aadhaar number. In order to ensure the Aadhaar number provided by the KALIA beneficiary at the time of application, the eKYC process is adopted.