registration department kerala|ksheerasree kerala gov in|ksheerasree kerala gov in Registration :The Kerala government has been planning to equip Ksheerasree portal for dispersing incentives to dairy farmers in the state. The portal has been rolled out for integrating all dairy farmers in the state under one roof and incentive disbursal mechanism will be included soon.Presently, around two lakh farmers are providing milk for 3,600 dairy cooperative societies across the state. The aim is to register them with the portal. And for this, a special drive will be held from August 15 to August 20.
Other dairy producers who are not members of cooperatives can register in the portal as well. Additionally, milk cooperative societies and the dairy development department’s offices are available for registration.The Kerala government has been making plans to set up the Ksheerasree Portal so that dairy farmers in the state can get benefits. In this article, we will talk about ksheerasree.kerala.gov.in Portal
The Kerala government has been making plans to set up the Ksheerasree web portal so that dairy farmers in the state of Karnataka can get incentives. Currently, as of 2022, about 2 lakh farmers in the state are giving milk to 3,600 milk cooperative societies.
Ksheerasiri Kerala is an app that helps dairy cooperative societies like Dairy Farmers, the Dairy Development Department, Milma, etc. by giving them services and solutions. About 320 farmers signed up on this online portal to get benefits like a workflow engine, Role-based dashboard, e-payment, milk sales, and so on. The plan of the state government is to have everyone sign up for the portal. From August 15 to August 20, a special drive will be held for the same reason. This scheme is beneficial to farmers as well as to the government. The more farmers will enroll in this, the more the state will flourish and the dairy products will as well.
|Web portal name||Ksheerasree Portal|
|Introduced by||The government of Kerala|
|Main objective||to provide online services and payment facilities to dairy farmers.|
Ksheerasree Portal Eligibility
In order to register yourself, you need to fulfill some points:
- The applicant must be from the state of Kerala
- Candidates who are interested in working in a service related to dairy producers can finish the registration.
- The advantages are available to dairy cooperative societies, dairy farmers, and the dairy development department.
Ksheerasree Portal Documents
The documents needed for registering on this portal are:
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Passport size photographs
- bank accounts
- Ration card Holder.
scheme of work 2022 scert kerala
ksheerasree kerala gov in Registration
All applicants can register on the official website of the Ksheerasree Portal
- The home page will be shown to you, and there you have to click on the farmer’s registration option in order to register yourself.
- Then a new page will be opened in front of you with the name of the signup and you have to fill in the details as shown.
- First you have to fill in the Aadhar card number of the applicant and their mobile number.
- Now click on the button to send OTP, which will be sent to your mobile, and you have to enter the OTP received on the mobile to verify it and then click on the submit button.
- And you will be successfully registered.
Ksheerasree Portal Login
You have to visit the official website of the portal.
- On the homepage, you will find the option to log in.
- A new page will be open.
- You have to enter the credentials, the user ID, and the password.
- User IDs can be your smart ID, your Aadhar number, or a user ID that is created by the admin of the department.
- After that click on the submit button and you will be successfully logged in to the portal.