soura kseb registration status|what is soura subsidy scheme:The main source of electricity is produced by coal energy, which is one of the leading causes of pollution in the country. Also, India is facing a coal crisis, therefore, using solar energy is not necessarily a demand, but a necessity. To meet the energy demand in India, the Kerala government in association with Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB), is now investing in solar energy and also encouraging people to do the same.
After the launch of the KSEB Soura Subsidy Scheme, many Kerala state residents were interested to install solar panels on their rooftops. Till now, lakhs of applications have been received from households as well as commercial establishments.
soura subsidy scheme
SOURA Subsidy scheme is initiated by KSEB for domestic consumers. As part of this scheme, the consumers can install solar panels over the roof of their homes. There are 2 models as mentioned below.
Consumers can express their interest for installation in any of these models now. Since Kerala has been allocated only 50 MW under this scheme, KSEB will be closing this scheme once it receives 75,000 applications.
Model I of KSEB SOURA Subsidy scheme
In this subsidy initiative, KSEB introduces three hybrid models which is based on the average electricity consumption of the consumers and it aims to give financial support to the weaker section thereby making them green energy partner of the state.
Consumer pays only a part of the total implementation cost of the solar panel. The other part is borne by KSEBL. You will be eligible for a part of the energy generated from the plant-based on your investment. Based on your average monthly electricity consumption you can choose from the three options.
Model II of KSEB SOURA Subsidy scheme
Consumer owns the solar plant and can consume entire energy generated from the solar plant. You can claim up to 40% of the plant cost as a subsidy based on your solar plant capacity.
KSEB SOURA SUBSIDY SCHEME & KONDAAS Key Highlights:
- KONDAAS AUTOMATION PRIVATE LIMITED (KAPL) is the only empaneled installer across all three phases of the KSEB SOURA SUBSIDY SCHEME.
- KONDAAS installed and commissioned the FIRST Residential Solar Roof Top system which was inaugurated by the then Minister for Electricity Mr. A K Balan.
- Kondaas completed the total order value of 250 KW within the stipulated project timeline.
- Channel Partner for Adani for Tamil Nadu
- The most trusted brand in Tamil Nadu and Ranked among the top Solar Rooftop EPC companies for 7 years in a row*
- Over 100000 + satisfied customers.
- Click here to learn more about Kondaas
Benefits of installing KSEB Solar Panels
- The eco-friendly method of energy generation
- 5 Years warranty
- Reduction in electricity bill
- Quality Assurance and easy interconnection to the grid
Apply Online for KSEB SOURA Subsidy scheme
Follow the below steps to apply online for KSEB Soura Subsidy Scheme
- Visit KSEB website
- If you are a new user, click on “New User Registration”
- Fill the required details to register.
- Login to website to apply for Soura Subsidy Scheme
- Make the required payment.