mission shakti scooter yojana apply online odisha|Mission shakti scooter yojana registration|Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Registration Form Pdf:Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Wednesday launched a ‘Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana’ for the members of self-help groups (SHGs) where 100 women were handed over the keys of two-wheelers. The scheme will facilitate full interest subvention on bank loans up to Rs 1 lakh to eligible women to purchase scooters of their choice.
While 100 women were handed over the keys to the two-wheelers, at least 15,000 women will receive scooters under the ‘Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana’.The scheme aims to provide crucial mobility support to Community Support Staff (CSS) and Executive Committee members of women SHG by facilitating their access to scooters. The federation ecosystem, from panchayat to district level has been set in place to support Mission Shakti SHGs at the grassroots.
Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
Odisha’s Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik approved the Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana, a scheme aimed at providing interest subvention on bank loans up to INR 1,00,000 to beneficiaries, enabling them to purchase a scooter.This initiative grants affordable access to two-wheelers for Mission Shakti Federation Leaders and CSS (Community Support Staff). It will empower them to fulfill their responsibilities more efficiently, thus increasing their effectiveness and extending their outreach within the community.
This scheme is expected to benefit roughly 75,000 community support staff members of SHGs (Self Help Groups) and approximately 1,25,000 federation leaders associated with SHGs.Over the next five years, the state government has allocated a budgetary provision of INR 528.55 crore for the implementation of the Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana, ensuring its extensive reach.This initiative seeks to empower a larger number of Community Support Staff and EC (Executive Committee) members across the State.
Objective Of Odisha Mission Shakti
The main objective of Odisha Mission Shakti is to empower women financially through women’s self-help groups. Under this scheme institution building, capacity building, financial inclusion, livelihood skill development, and market linkages are provided by various types of programs. A beneficiary self-help group is able to take seed money, revolving funds, and mission Shakti loans. There is no interest rate on the Mission Shakti loan. With the help of this scheme, self-help groups will become independent which will automatically empower women. Other than that women will be able to achieve sustainable livelihood, self-confidence, and financial capabilities through the mission shakti scheme.
Odisha Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Benefits
- This Yojana was started for the welfare of the women of the state.
- Women of the state will become independent after the successful implementation of the scheme.
- Under this scheme, an applicant will be provided an interest-free loan to buy a scooter.
- The standard of women in the state will also improve in the Odisha state.
- After getting scooter, receiver will be able to fulfil all responsibilities and work easily.
Eligibility Criteria of Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
- Individuals must have a permanent resident certificate in Odisha.
- CSS and EC members of SHGs are eligible for this scheme.
- Eligible individuals must have a bank account linked with their phone number.
- Individuals must not be a part of another government scheme.
Odisha Mission Shakti Required Documents
- The beneficiary must be a women self-help group situated in Odisha
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Birth certificate
Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Apply Online
- First of all go to the official website of Odisha mission Shakti
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage you are required to click on mobile app
- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your mobile number and password
- Now you have to click on sign in
- After that, you have to click on download the mobile app
- The mobile app will be downloaded to your device
Procedure To Give Feedback
- First of all, go to the official website of the Odisha mission shakti scheme
- The home page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on feedback
- You will be redirected to a new page
- On this page, you have to enter the required details
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can give feedback