neet counselling process|neet counselling 2022 registration|neet counselling 2022 fees|neet counselling 2022 schedule|neet counselling 2022 documents required:The NEET UG 2022 Counselling round will begin soon now when National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG results have been declared on September 7, 2022. The candidates who have qualified the medical entrance examination are eligible to appear for NEET UG 2022 counselling round.The Medical Counselling Committee will likely release the counselling schedule and other details on the official website of MCC anytime soon. But before the release of complete schedule, candidates who have qualified the medical entrance examination can check the top medical colleges across the country as per NIRF rankings.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG Counselling 2022 is expected to begin in the month of September. Based on this timeline, National Medical Commission, NMC has allowed for the renewal of medical colleges ahead of the declaration of the NEET Result 2022.As per the official notice issued by the commission, the NEET UG 2022 Counselling will begin in the months of September – October 2022. To ensure that the process of NEET Counselling is not delayed any further, NMC has decided to renew the permissions for all medical colleges based on the sworn affidavit for the academic year of 2022 to 2023.
neet ug counselling 2022
As the counselling for NEET UG 2022 is going to start in the month of September/ October 2022, there are colleges where we are waiting 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th renewals, all of them, it has been decided to give/ allow the renewal of permission on the basis on sworn affidavit for the academic year 2022-23,” states the official notice issued by the apex regulator for medical education
However, NMC has further stated that ‘random surprise inspections’ may take place on the basis of the track records of the medical colleges. ““However, random surprise inspection may be carried out on the basis of the track record of the medical colleges for the academic year 2022-23 and on the basis of the inspection reports decision will be taken,” it further informed medical colleges,” stated NMC.
NEET Counselling Procedure 2022
Based on the AIR, the examination authority will prepare the NEET Merit List 2022 which will identify the ranked names of the candidates who will qualify the NEET 2022 exam. The merit list will be forwarded to Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) for MCC to implement NEET 2022 recommendation for 15% AIQ, Deemed / Central University seats, ESIC, AFMS and Center pool seats.
The remaining 85% of the state quota seats in government colleges will be managed and allotted by state counselling bodies. These sets will be allotted based on students’ scores and ranks obtained in the NEET 2022 exam. . The state counselling body will also responsible for providing admission to private medical/dental schools in a particular state.
NEET 2022 Counselling Fees
Once students are done with filing NEET 2022 counselling, they are supposed to deposit the required NEET counselling fee (refundable and non-refundable). The fee can be paid through an online medium like Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The NEET counselling fee 2022 in provided in the table below:
|Category||Non-Refundable Registration Fee||Refundable Tuition Fee|
|–||15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Deemed Universities||15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Deemed Universities|
|UR||INR 1,000||INR 5,000||INR 10,000||INR 2,00,000|
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD||INR 500||INR 5,000||INR 5,000||INR 2,00,000|
NEET Counselling 2022
|Types of NEET MBBS/ BDS Counselling||Counselling Authority|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
NEET Counselling 2022: For 15% All India Quota
- The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of India holds the Counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- 100% deemed, central universities will participate in online MCC NEET counselling 2022.
- Seats of ESIC and AFMC, BHU & AMU will also be filled through 15% AIQ NEET Counselling.
- Candidates will apply for 15% All India Quota seats as per the directions of DGHS and seats left vacant after 2 rounds of Counselling will be adjusted in mop-up round.
- Those candidates who take part in All India Counselling can also participate in State Counselling of their respective states.
NEET PG Revised Counselling Schedule: Check Round 01 Registration Dates
|Round 1 Counselling and Important Dates|
|NEET PG 2022 round 1 counselling registration and fee payment||September 15 to 23, 2022|
|Choice filling/locking||September 20 to 25, 2022|
|Verification of internal candidates by the respective universities/institutes||September 23 to 24, 2022|
|Processing of seat allotment||September 26-27, 2022|
|NEET PG round 1 seat allotment result||September 28, 2022|
|Reporting/ Joining||September 29 to October 4, 2022|
NEET PG Revised Counselling Schedule: Check Round 2 Registration Dates
|Round 2 Counselling and Important Dates|
|Round 2 counselling registration and fee payment date||October 10 to 14, 2022|
|Choice filling/locking||October 11 to 14, 2022|
|Verification of internal candidates by the respective universities/institutes||October 14 to 16, 2022|
|Processing of seat allotment||October 17 to 18, 2022|
|NEET PG round 2 seat allotment result||October 19, 2022|
|Reporting/ Joining||October 20 to 26, 2022|
NEET Counselling 2022: For 85% State Quota Seats
For State quota and all private college seats falling under the ambit of states, candidates may apply to their domicile states and a merit list as per State rules and based on All India Rank will be prepared by concerned Counselling Authorities.
- The counselling for Private Medical Colleges is also conducted by the concerned State Counselling Authority.
- Candidates need to register on their concerned state’s counselling websites.
- Counselling will be conducted on the basis of the candidate’s rank in the state merit list.
- Admission to colleges in J&K, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will be done solely on the basis of state counselling.
NEET Counselling 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates qualifying NEET 2022 are eligible to apply for counselling.
- Candidates with a minimum of 50th percentile (40th percentile for SC/ ST/ OBC and 45th percentile for general-physically handicapped) in NEET will be considered qualified in the exam.
- Further, the ministry releases a list of qualified candidates under All India Quota excluding candidates from Jammu and Kashmir to take part in 15% AIQ Counselling.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the MCC website to become eligible for the counselling process.
NEET 2022 Counselling Process
Candidates who will qualifyfor NEET 2022 and wish to participate in the counselling process for the AIQ seats in Deemed Universities/ Central Universities/ ESIC colleges have to register online on the official website of MCC. The process of NEET 2022 counselling has been explained in detail below:
- Candidates need to register on the official website of MCC – www.mcc.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Online Registration’ tab.
- Enter the NEET 2022 Roll Number, Password and Security Pin
- Candidates needed to fill in details such as their name, registration number, personal details, academic details and the details mentioned on their NEET result
How do I register for NEET 2022 Counselling?
To apply for NEET 2022 counselling, Candidates are needed to go to the official website www.mcc.nic.in.
Then, students need to register as new candidates by clicking the “Register Now” option.
What is registration fee for NEET UG?
NEET 2022 application form fee for General, EWS and other categories is INR 1600, INR 1500 and INR 900 respectively.
What is cut off score in NEET?
NEET cutoff percentile for the general category is 50th and for SC/ST/OBC it is 40th. NEET cutoff passing marks for the general category are 715-117, while for SC/ST/OBC it was 116-93.