Odisha One portal service list|odisha one portal 2023|mo seva kendra services list|mo seva kendra dm list|mo seva kendra login|mo seva kendra registration|Mo Seva Kendra website:Odisha Finance Minister Niranjan Pujhari launched a new website of Govt. of Odisha for inviting on-line claim applications from the duped depositors of fraudulent financial establishments on Friday on virtual mode.Ashok Meena, Principal Secretary to Government, Finance Department and other officers of the Finance Department, ADM & Competent Authority, Cuttack, EOW and OCAC were present on the occasion.
After lunch of the website duped depositors will no more be required to go to the Tahasil office for submission of their claim applications; they will submit the same either from their home or through Mo Seva Kendra (The address of the nearest Mo Seva Kendra is available in the site,This website will be convenient not only for receiving claim applications but also for their processing quickly. This website will also help the field verification team for identification of genuine depositors and their actual claim.
Odisha One Portal
Depositors duped by fraudulent financial establishments and realtors will no longer have to run from pillar to post to submit their claim applications.Finance Minister Niranjan Pujari on Friday launched the Odisha Protection of Interests of Depositors (OPID) website. “The duped depositors will no longer be required to go to the tehsil office for submission of their claims.
Applicants will have to submit their claims along with self attested scanned copies of the relevant documents indicated in the online form. In case it is noticed that any application is fake or based on false information, the applicant will be liable for criminal action as per law and the application cancelled.
Travellers can now book Odisha State Road Transport Corporation (OSRTC) tickets on Odisha One portal. The Commerce and Transport Department today informed that OSRTC tickets can be booked through the Odisha One Portal
Odisha One Portal Online Registration
|Name of Portal
|Odisha One Portal
|Portal Started by
|Government of Odisha
|To give all government services in a single portal
|Portal Applicable in
|To give all Quick pay and Online Services in one portal
|Portal Mobile App
|Portal Official Website
Mo Seva Kendra Online Apply
The Chief Minister said the government has developed the OdishaOne portal to ensure swift delivery of online services at these facilities. Jana Seva Kendra ODISHA Online Apply More than 100 services of various departments have been integrated into this platform and around 400 services will be added in future, he added. Stating that Biju Babu always wanted the benefit of technology to reach every village of Odisha, the Chief Minister said the Mo Seva Kendra is a move to empower the common people by taking services to their doorsteps. He said people can now access online services of various departments through this single portal.
The state government has developed OdishaOne portal for citizens to access online services of various departments through this single portal.The Electronics and Information Technology department has developed the common frontend interface to make it more convenient for the citizens. Reviewing the portal, Chief Secretary Asit Tripathy directed different departments to link their e-Governance portals with OdishaOne portal. Tripathy further directed to integrate it with the payment gateways of the Banks and Paytm.
Odisha One Portal Registration, MO Seva Kendra Login
Odisha government has provided 100% e-services through single unified service delivery portal “Odisha One”.This was revealed in the monthly report of Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances (DARPG) under Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions. The DARPG released the report for August on Saturday.The sixth edition of National e-Governance Service Delivery Assessment (NeSDA) provides a detailed overview of status of e-service delivery across states and Union Territories (UTs).
The August report sets a baseline for number of e-services and mandatory e-services provided by the states and UTs on NeSDA – Way Forward dashboard. It also underlines the saturation of e-services provided through the State’s single unified service delivery portal.Moreover, the report assesses and compares the e-services under labour and employment sector and highlights the state-specific opportunities to transition offline services to online platforms.Besides Odisha, Kerala and Jammu and Kashmir have also achieved 100% e-services. Odisha has provided 404 services through the single unified service delivery portal.
MO Seva Kendra Login Following are key highlights of the report on e-services:
- 14,736 e-services are provided across States/UTs, which is an increase of 6.2% (869) services from July Report
- 1,505 out of 2,016 mandatory e-services are available, making saturation at 74.6%
- Maximum number of e-services (5,502) lie in sector – local governance & utility services
- 61% i.e., 22 out 36 States/UTs have achieved saturation of mandatory e-services in tourism sector. This is followed by environment sector 53% i.e., 19 out of 36 States/UTs
- Jammu and Kashmir, Kerala and Odisha provide 100% of their services through their identified single unified service delivery portal i.e., e-UNNAT (1028), e-Sevanam (911) and Odisha One (404), respectively.
Odisha One Portal Online Apply – New Registration at www.odishaone.gov.in
The applicants who want to do Odisha One New Registration or Apply Online can now do their Online registration by visiting the official website of One portal. Mo Seva Kendra – Odisha One Portal Registration
- Visit the Official Website of the Odisha One Portal www.odishaone.gov.in
- Click on the Sign Up option given on the upside of the portal.
- On the new Citizen Registration Form Fill in all your Registration Details Like your Name, E-Mail ID and all other details and click on the I Understood option.
- Click on the Next button.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- You will be successfully registered for the Odisha One Portal.
- A Text message will be sent to you for your successful registration after your verification.
mo seva kendra services list
mo seva kendra dm list Offical website
mo seva kendra login
The Online Apply For MO Seva Kendra Odisha Services can be done on odishaone.gov.in Digital Seva Kendra by following the steps below.
- First of all, visit the Odisha One Portal by clicking on the link given below.
- Now Click on Sign Up Option.
- Enter user id and password.
- Click on Sign Up.
- In the new tab, Click on MO Seva Kendra Services.
- Now Click on the service you want to apply.
- Enter the details asked in the application online service.
- Upload the documents asked.
- Click on Submit.
- Take the Hard Copy of the Application Form for further use.
Total records : 5558
|Type of Centre
|SUNITA SABAR MISSION SHAKTI
|PRADOSH DATTA PUHAN
|MITHULA BIBHAR MISSION SHAKTI
|LAXMI SABAR MISSION SHAKTI
|DINESH KUMAR SAHOO
|KISHORE KUMAR RATH
|Subrata Kumar Pratihary