apprenticeship registration form|apprenticeship registration|apprenticeship portal|apprenticeship gov in|apprenticeship mela 2023:The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship has started the Pradhan Mantri National Apprenticeship Mela today, July 11, 2022. This initiative is a part of the Prime Minister’s Skill India Mission, which is being held with the aim of “boosting career opportunities and practical training.” As per the official notice, the one-day event is being held at 200 locations across the country. More than 1,000 companies across 36 sectors and 500 trades will participate in the event.
All those students who want to register for the Apprenticeship Mela can apply online by visiting the official website of DGT at dgt.gov.in. The Apprenticeship Mela is being chaired by the Education Minister of India, Dharmendra Pradhan, and the Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Rajeev Chandrasekhar. The Apprenticeship Mela is being held to provide jobs, internships, and skill-based programs to the candidates. A certificate will also be provided to the candidates who will participate in the apprentice mela.
pradhan mantri apprentice mela 2023
The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship will hold the Pradhan Mantri National Apprenticeship Mela , as part of the Prime Minister’s Skill India Mission, with an aim “to boost career opportunities and practical training,The one-day event will feature 36 sectors and more than 1000 companies and 500 distinct sorts of trades. Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship said it will host the event across 200+ locations.
So far, 188410 applicants have participated in the Apprenticeship Mela and 67,035 apprenticeship offers have been made on the platform as of today, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship said.Candidates must have a 5th-12th grade pass certificate, a skill training certificate, an ITI Diploma, or a graduate degree to participate in the event.
|Job Place||All India|
|Apprentice Mela Venue||200+ Place all India|
|Date of Apprenticeship Mela||12 September 2022|
|Selection Process||Direct Interview and Selection|
|Know more||Click here|
pm apprenticeship mela 2023 New Updated
The Pradhan Mantri National Apprenticeship Mela (PMNAM) will take place on December 12 at 197 venues across 25 states and Union Territories. The mela is part of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ambitious project to increase job options for the youth under the Skill India Mission,According to a press release issued on Friday, several local businesses have been asked to participate in the mela to give local youth an opportunity to build their careers through apprenticeship training.The event will witness the participation of various companies from different sectors. The participating companies will have a chance to meet potential apprentices on a single platform, and give applicants a chance to work with them.
Interested candidates can register for the mela by visiting www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/ after finding the nearest venue of the mela.During this apprenticeship mela, candidates who have passed classes V to XII and have skill training certificates, Industrial Training Institute (ITI) diploma holders, or graduates, may apply for apprenticeship during the mela.The aspiring candidates should bring three copies of their résumé, identity (ID) proof such as Aadhaar card or driver’s license, and three copies of marksheets and certificates to the mela venue.
The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship said, “India has often been compared with other developed economies in terms of apprenticeship opportunities for the youth of today. To bridge this gap, we are trying our best to make apprenticeship opportunities reachable to trainees and students.”
pradhan mantri apprentice mela 2023 Eligibility
- All those candidates who have qualified for Class 5 to Class 12 and have skill training certificates, hold ITI Diploma certificates, or have completed their graduation can apply for this Apprenticeship Mela. All the interested candidates can register online for the apprenticeship meal through these simple steps given below.
- A person must be at least 16 years old to apply.
- The applicant must have a degree or diploma certificate.
- Applicants who have already received training through another government-sponsored skill development Training are ineligible for this Training.
- Self-employed applicants should not apply.
- The applicant must not work for the government.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- There must be no work experience on the applicant’s resume.
apprenticeship portal registration Documents Required
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
apprenticeship.gov.in 2023 registration Advantages
- In India, the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme could be a one-year Training for all scholars.
- It provides technical training to the country’s youth.
- The Training equips students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their chosen field.
- Organizations provide training to apprentices at their place of employment.
- Apprentices learn the job quickly and competently thanks to well-trained managers and well-developed training modules.
- Apprentices are paid a stipend during their apprenticeship, with the government of India reimbursing 50% of the stipend to the employer.
- The government of India issues apprentices a Certificate of Proficiency, which can be registered as valid employment experience in the least employment exchanges across India.
- Apprentices are assigned to Central, State, and private organizations with excellent training facilities for their training.
- The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme is one of the governments of India’s flagship Training s for skilling Indian youth.
PM National Apprenticeship Mela 2023: How to apply
- Visit the website – apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- On the appeared homepage
- A new webpage would open, click on registration tab and then candidates registration tab
- Fill in the required details and register on the website
- Now login using the generated password and email ID
- Apprenticeship dashboard will open, select the desired opportunity and click on the application link
- Fill in the asked details and submit your application
- Take a screenshot of the page, if required
What is PM apprenticeship Mela?
Every month, the apprenticeship mela will be hosted wherein selected individuals will receive a monthly stipend in accordance with government criteria for gaining new skills, giving them the opportunity to earn while they learn. Apprentices’ stipends will be paid online.
What is apprenticeship Mela 2023?
The purpose of this program is to encourage companies to hire more apprentices while also assisting employers in discovering and developing their potential through training and practical skillsets.
How do I update my apprentice profile?
You cannot edit your profile as your contract has already been genrated. Kindly contact your Establishment if any editing is required.