ecounselling sainik school|aissee 2023 registration|sainik school e counselling|all india sainik school entrance exam|aissee. nta. nic. in|sainik school.ncog.gov.in/ecounselling:The Ministry of Defence has announced that the Sainik School Society (SSS) will soon come up with an automated system for the conduct of e-counselling with an aim to ensure transparency in the admission process. This new e-counselling system will be first initiated in the new schools that are being set up. Interested students can visit the official website.
Ministry of Defence has announced the introduction of an automated system to conduct the e-counselling for Sainik School admissions. This new e-counselling process will first be set up in the newly launched 100 schools. The process aims to ensure transparency in the admission process in the Sainik School Society. It will be applicable to the new schools being set up as part of the Government’s vision to provide an opportunity for students throughout the country to move in tune with National Education Policy along with following the Sainik School curriculum,” said the Ministry.
sainik school e counselling 2023
Total of 18 new Sainik Schools will be taking admission through the All-India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2023 this year. The Sainik Schools, under the Sainik School Society (SSS), will offer admission to only class 6 students for the academic year 2023-24, reported a leading news daily.The 18 new Sainik schools are located in different districts of 13 states and Union Territories (UTs)– Arunachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, and Kerala.
The admission process to the New Sainik Schools will be conducted via two channels. The first is the 40 per cent route and the second is the 60 per cent route. Through the first channel, 40 per cent of seats in the newly authorised Sainik schools will be filled via e-counselling of the AISSEE 2023 exam-qualified candidates. For the remaining 60 per cent of seats, an AISSEE 2023 merit list will be prepared (on a school-wise basis). Students seeking admission will get their seats on the basis of rank secured by them in the school-wise merit list.
Parents, guardians, and students should keep in mind that the 60 per cent route is restricted only to those eligible candidates who are already studying in any of the authorised New Sainik Schools and are currently seeking admission to the same school where they are studying.
aissee counselling 2023
|AISSAC E-Counselling Round 1 Dates|
|Registration & Choice Filling|
|6th March 2023 (4:00 PM)|
|Registration & Choice Filling|
|13th March 2023 (11:55 PM)|
|Seat Allocation Result|
|Verification(Physical cum Medical)|
|Verification(Physical cum Medical)|
AISSEE 2023 Qualifying marks
Students will be eligible for admission to the Sainik Schools if they secure a minimum of 25% marks in each subject of the exam and 40% marks in aggregate of all the subjects of AISSEE 2023.
However, there are no minimum marks criteria for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category.
Students who qualify for the exam will be getting admission to Class 6 and Class 9th of the 33 Sainik Schools for the academic year 2023-24.
The admission of candidates will be conducted on the basis of e-counseling as per rank secured by the candidates in the School wise, gender wise, category wise(Home State and Out Side State) Merit List of AISSEE 2023, medical fitness approved by competent medical authorities and verification of original documents.
sainik school e counselling registration @ sainik school.ncog.gov.in login
To register and fill out their school preferences, candidates should log in to https://mes.ncog.gov.in/sainikschoolecounselling using the following credentials:
- First and foremost, the AISSEE 2023 Application Number will be entered on the portal, while starting the AISSAC E-Counselling 2023 registration process.
- We will advise that AISSEE 2023 qualifying candidates have all reference materials on hand.
- A mobile number and email address were necessary to register for AISSEE 2023 using the NTA site, this will be required for registration.
- After entering the OTP from the registered number and email, applicants will be required to set their password.
- Candidates then need to log in using their application number as their User ID and the password they made on the AISSAC E-Counselling portal.
- 10. Candidates must read the DECLARATION carefully, and CLICK on I AGREE to proceed to the next step.
- Following a successful login, the candidate’s data will be automatically gathered from the AISSEE 2023 registration database. The information will need to be verified once more by the applicants.
- Please note, Candidates can change their Domicile State and gender, if filled by mistake during AISSEE 2023 registration on NTA portal.
- Click on CONFIRM REGISTRATION to complete the registration process, and click on OK for final submission.
- Candidates My Profile section will open automatically.
- If applicants do not register on the AISSAC E-Counselling 2023 website, their applications will not be taken into account for seat allocation in any of the Sainik Schools or New Sainik Schools.
all india sainik school admission counselling 2023?
- Sainik School (SS):
Candidates who selected the following combination when registering for the AISSEE 2023 at the NTA portal will be eligible for selection to Sainik Schools through AISSAC E-Counselling:
(a) Sainik Schools (SS) only.
(b) SS + NSS 40% route (In that order of priority).
(c) SS + NSS 40% route + NSS 60% route (In that order of priority).
- New Sainik Schools-40% route (NSS40)
The rank obtained in the All India (AI) Merit List of the AISSEE 2023 will be used to fill at least 40% of the Sainik School stream seats in recognised NSSs.
Candidates who choose any of the following combinations when registering for the AISSEE 2023 at the NTA portal may choose any New Sainik School in India during the AISSAC e-counselling process:
(a) SS + NSS 40% route (In that order of priority).
(b) SS+ NSS 40% route + NSS 60% route (In that order of priority).
(c) NSS 40% route + NSS 60% route (In that order of priority).
(d) NSS 40% route only.
- New Sainik Schools-60% route (NSS60)
Candidates currently enrolled in Class V in any approved NSSs who have taken and passed the AISSEE 2023 may occupy up to 60% of the available seats in NSSs.
During AISSAC E-Counselling, these will be filled based on the candidate’s school rank and the number of seats that their particular school can fill.
This will apply to applicants who choose the following combination while registering for the AISSEE 2023 exam on the NTA portal:
(a) SS+ NSS 40% route + NSS 60% route (In that order of priority).
(b) SS+NSS-60% route (In that order of priority).
(c) SS 60% route only.
Candidates do not need to pay any money in order to register or fill out their preferences on the AISSAC E-Counselling web portal. The mix of schools will be determined by the candidates’ choices made during AISSEE 2023 registration.
Depending on the combinations they select, the candidates will have the following choice-filling options accessible to them:
all india sainik school admission counselling
|SNo||Combination opted by candidates||Choice Filling option available to candidates||Sequence of Priority to be followed for allocation of seats in schools (P-I / P-II / P-III)|
|SSs#||NSS 40%Route||NSS 60%Route*||SSs||NSS 40%Route||NSS 60%Route*|
|1||Sainik Schools(SS) only||9||–||–||P-I||–||–|
|2||SS + NSS 40% route (In that order of priority)||9||5||–||P-I||P-II||–|
|3||SS + NSS-40% route + NSS 60% route(In that order of priority)||9||5||1||P-I||P-II||P-III|
|4||SS+NSS-60% route(In that order of priority)||9||–||1||P-I||–||P-II|
|5||NSS-40% route + NSS 60% route (In that order of priority)||–||5||1||–||P-I||P-II|
|6||NSS 60% route only||–||–||1||–||–||P-I|
|7||NSS-40% route only||–||5||–||–||P-I||–|
**P-I: Priority One
P-II: Priority Two
P-III: Priority Three
AISSAC Important Instructions For E-Counselling Seat Selection:
- Sainik School will automatically be the first choice and cannot be changed in Round 1 of the e-counselling when candidates fill out the AISSEE 2023 registration form on the NTA portal.
- Schools filled by applicants currently enrolled in New Sainik School under NSS 60 Route will automatically appear on the platform.
- Candidates should carefully prioritize their top selections when filling out the choices, keeping in mind that only those choices would be made available for seat allocation and that only ONE seat would be made available to the candidate from those choices.
- AISSAC E-Counselling Applicants are given a window (according to the timeframe on the portal) to register and list their top-choice schools.
- This timeframe will not, under any circumstances, be extended. Requests in this regard won’t be taken into consideration.
- Each candidate must carefully fill out their choices throughout this time. Only the schools from the list of options that the applicant is willing to attend must be chosen, and they must be prioritised according to the applicant’s desire.
Steps for Choice Filling: AISSAC E-counselling Sainik School/New Sainik School
- After successful registration on the AISSAC portal. Go to Choice Filling option on the left corner of the screen.
- Boxes as per your COMBINATION opted during AISSEE 2023 REGISTRATION will appear on your screen.
- School filled by candidates during AISSEE 2023 registration will be by default the first choice. Click on + (ADD) button to add more schools of your choice in the box.
- A candidate can fill maximum of 10 choices for Sainik School. If they have opted for NSS 40% route, they can add five more New Sainik Schools. Whereas, NSS 60% route school box cannot be edited.
- The arrows can be used to move filled schools up and down as per priority.
- Once you’ve selected all the schools of choice, you should LOCK your choices before deadline.
- If you loc the choices, you have the option to edit before deadline by clicking on edit choices button.
Steps After Selecting Sainik Schools
On or before the final day of choice filling of AISSAC E-Counselling, candidates must LOCK their selections. If candidates don’t lock their selections, the most recent choices saved will be locked automatically when the selection deadline arrives.
The selections made by a candidate can be modified after they have been locked. Candidates may UNLOCK their selections on the portal by selecting the edit option, which is available after they have locked them before the choice-filling deadline.
The last saved choices prior to unlocking will be taken into account for seat allocation if the candidate does not lock the options after unlocking.
After the deadline for choice filling, candidates will NOT be permitted to amend their choice list. This means that after the deadline for choice filling, candidates CANNOT change the order of their selections, ADD any more schools, or DELETE any schools from their priority list.
Prior to the start of each Round, candidates will once more have the opportunity to fill out a school preference form and rank their top choice(s) of schools.
Candidates will be able to register again for each Round. The newly registered candidate for the open school seat in that round will have the option of choosing a new school to fill.
How is Sainik School allotted?
The seat allotment for the Sainik Schools and New Sainik Schools will be based on the category-wise intake capacity known as the seat matrix. The Seat Matrix is available on the official website of AISSAC E-Counselling. It lists available seats in all 33 Sainik Schools and 18 New Sainik Schools.
How can I get selected in Sainik school?
Sainik Schools admit boys in classes VI & IX on the basis of their merit in the Entrance Examination and an Interview and in Class XI boys are admitted on the basis of the marks scored in Class X Board examination. Girl candidates are now eligible for admission to Class VI in all 33 Sainik Schools.
What is the cut off in Sainik School 2023?
Minimum qualifying Marks for Sainik School Admission test 2023 are 45% Marks, so make sure you cross it in order to get admission. Qualified candidates have to appear in Counselling Rounds to get admission which will take place online on the respective portal of each school or at aissee.nta.nic.in.