how to find tnpsc registration number|tnpsc one time registration|tnpsc one time registration login|tnpsc group 4 registration|group 4 registration number:TNPSC One Time Registration 2023 including login, Online Registration Process, Last Date, Fee Payment, Documents Required and more. Find latest updates regarding TNPSC One Time Registration 2023.TNPSC, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is the department of the Tamil Nadu Government that organises the recruitment of various Civil Services in Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu established TNPSC in 1929. The commission supervises these examinations for multiple posts, including Village District Educational Officer, Administrative Officer, and Assistant System Engineer.
The authority will publish posts under Group I, Group II, Group III, Group IV, and combined engineering services. They will distribute vacancies to TNPSC Recruitment candidates if they qualify for the respective stages of a particular exam.
TNPSC one time Registration
|Commission Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.|
|TNPSC Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in (Or) www.tnpscexams.net|
|Link Status||Available 24*7.|
|Application Fee||Rs. 50/-.|
|Category||One Time Registration in TNPSC.|
TNPSC One Time Registration –Benefits
- TNPSC Job notifications will be sent as alerts to the registered candidates. So, one can easily apply for the job with a single click without much strain.
- Registered candidates can save time in applying for jobs.
- Users can fill the TNPSC online application form without filling up the Registration & Application forms.
- Registered aspirants can reuse the already filled TNPSC Registration form and scanned documents.
- In the Official portal, it is clearly mentioned that “Tamilnadu PSC One Time Registration is mandatory for all the candidates to apply for any posts.”
TNPSC OTR Validity
The validity time frame of TNPSC OTR process is 5 years. Users can make use of the OTR login details until 5 years and can also apply for government jobs.
Tamil Nadu New Electricity Tariff
TNPSC One Time Registration Login and Application Process
If you are a candidate who is desirous to get a job through the TNPSC recruitment, they need to register for the TNPSC One Time Registration to get notifications about job vacancies.
These are the steps candidates need to follow for the TNPSC One-Time Registration of the application.
- Visit the official site of TNPSC.
- Click on the “One-time Registration” tab
- Tap on the “New User” link present on the “One Time Registration” tab.
- It will display the One Time Registration form on the screen.
- Fill in all the mandatory details like your personal details, qualification details, and address in the provided fields.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the required format.
- Pay the registration fee through online mode using any debit/credit card.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the registration process is successfully completed, applicants will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile number with the User Id and Password.
- Candidates can change any of the fields by clicking on the “Edit” option.
- Log in with the TNPSC Login ID and click on “Edit”.
- Enter the details – TNPSC reference ID, Date of birth, and captcha code.
- Click on “Submit“.
- This will redirect the applicants to the registration form where they can change their details.
- The aspirants must enter all the details and upload their photos and signatures.
- Save the details.
TNPSC One Time Registration Edit
After the TNPSC OTR Registration process is completed, candidates can any of the filed by clicking on the ‘edit’ option.
- Log in with the TNPSC Login ID and tap on the “Edit” tap over there.
- Now, enter the details such as TNPSC reference ID, Date of birth and captcha code.
- Click on submit, after entering the details.
- Now, you will be redirected to your registration form where you can change your details.
- Now, enter all the details correctly, also the aspirants can upload their photo, signature, etc.
- Once recheck all the information and click on submit to save the particulars.
TNPSC OTR Forgot Password Solution
- If candidates forgot the password, then visit the TNPSC site and click on Forgot Login ID/ OTR ID (Or) Forgot Password.
- Provide Date of Birth/ SSLC Registration Number/ Registered Mail ID/ Mobile Number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- A verification code will be sent to the mobile number of the registered candidate.
- Enter the verification code and reset the password.
How to register TNPSC one time registration?
Go to www.tnpsc.gov.in (or) tnpscexams.in and select new user.
Create login ID by providing valid email ID and entering your choice of password.
Enter your personal details such as mobile number. …
Upload your properly scanned photograph and signature in relevant formats.
How can I check my one time registration in TNPSC?
Visit the official site of TNPSC.
Click on the “One-time Registration” tab.
Tap on the “New User” link present on the “One Time Registration” tab.
It will display the One Time Registration form on the screen.
How to apply TNPSC Group 4 after one time registration?
Step 1: Visit the official website of TNPSC. Step 2: Select the group as Group 4. Step 3: Register for the exam by entering the required details such as name, mobile number and a valid email ID. Step 4: After registration, Fill in the application form for the required post correctly with all the necessary details.