yeida plot scheme 2023 online apply|yeida residential plot scheme 2023|yeida residential plot scheme 2023 pdf:In a golden opportunity to home buyers, Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) in Gautam Buddha Nagar has introduced two residential schemes near the upcoming Noida International Airport.The flat scheme include 468 flats, while the plot scheme offers 1,184 plots ranging from 120 to 2,000 sqm in size including 120 sqm, 162 sqm, 200 sqm, 300 sqm, 500 sqm, 1000 sqm, and 2000 sqm. There are 194 plots on offer in the 120 sqm size category and 260 plots in the 162 sqm size category. The Authority is only giving 466 plots in the 200 sqm category.
Similarly, 208 plots are available in the 300 sqm category, while 24 plots are available in the 500 sqm category. According to the scheme document, only 13 plots are available in the 1000 sqm size category, whereas 19 plots are available in the 2000 sqm size category.
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
Plots are offered for industrial and institutional use under the YEIDA Plot Scheme. YEIDA is getting ready to launch a residential property project, through which they will be selling plots in Greater Noida sectors 16, 17A, 18, 20, and 22D. This plan offers 477 plots ranging from 60 to 90 to 120 to 162 to 200 to 300 to 500 to 1000 to 2000 square meters. Under the current project, some of the plots are the same as those that were left over from the previous schemes, while others are brand new. Individuals may submit their applications for the scheme online between September 7 and October 7, and the allocation will take place through a draw on November 18.
The Yamuna Expressway industrial development authority (Yeida) launched a residential plot scheme on Tuesday, allowing buyers to apply for a total of 1,184 plots near Noida International Greenfield Airport, which is being developed at Jewar along the Yamuna Expressway, according to officials aware of the matter. Buyers can apply for the plots beginning August 8 and continuing till September 1, 2023. According to officials, Yeida will allot these plots through a lucky draw on October 18 under the supervision of an allotment committee.
Yeida is selling these plots for ₹24,600 per square metre, with allotment based on a random draw.
The scheme offers 190 plots of 120 square metres in size and a 17% reservation with 34 plots for farmers whose land has been acquired for development in this region. It has also set aside ten plots for industrial unit owners who have already begun operations in this region along the Yamuna Expressway. This scheme includes 260 plots of 162 square metres, with 45 reserved for farmers and 13 reserved for industrial unit owners.
yeida plot scheme 2023 last date extended
Only 19 plots are available in the 2,000 sq m size. The scheme was launched on August 8.Officials said the plots – costing Rs 24,600 per sq m – would be allotted through a draw of lots on October 18. Those who have paid earnest money will enjoy preference in the process.”The response has been overwhelming for the residential plot scheme this time. This is the first time that YEIDA has received so many applications. People are quite enthusiastic about it,” said YEIDA CEO Arun Vir Singh.
Plot schemes around the Yamuna Expressway floated by YEIDA began generating interest after construction of theNoida airport gained pace last year. In October, YEIDA received over 64,000 applications for 477 residential plots in five sectors.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Benefits
Because the plots will be located in the general vicinity of the airports, there will be an excellent opportunity for existing businesses to expand.
- There are three payment options available to buy plots. Three payments are comfortable as individuals applying for the scheme can take direct full payment and also in installments.
- As part of this program, the recipients will be given a lease for ninety years.
- There are numerous opportunities for the expansion of a company over ninety years; hence, the plot will be of significant advantage to those who apply for it.
- There are only four plots available that are 2,000 square meters in size, eight that are 1,000 square meters, and five that are 500 square meters.
YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme Eligibility
The YEIDA scheme can only be taken by applicants who qualify for the following points:
- It is required that the applicant be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should not have previously been given any other plots or apartments at any point in time.
- The applicant must be eligible to contract, have a clear head, and not be barred from doing business by any applicable laws to be considered.
- The applicant must be over the age of 18.
- Only the applicant, his or her spouse, and any dependent children are eligible to apply for a plot or apartment.
The following entities can also apply
- Must be a registered partnership firm.
- Registered trust can apply
- Proprietorship firms can apply.
- Registered society can apply.
- The limited liability partnership form can be applied.
- Private limited companies can apply.
- Public sector undertakings can apply
- Public limited companies can apply.
- Semi-government OR Government undertaking
YEIDA Plot Scheme Documents
- Aadhar card, Mobile Number.
- The Memorandum of Association of the Society
- Registration Certificate
For Partnership Firm –
- Partnership deed
- The Firm Registrar issued forms A and B.
- Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- The Companies Registrar issued an Incorporation Certificate.
- Limited Liability Partnership Firm (LLP) LLP Agreement
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued an Incorporation Certificate.
- Deed of Registered Trust
YEIDA Plot Scheme Online Application Process
- To begin with, please go to the official website.
- Once you have navigated to the official website, a homepage will appear on the screen.
- To sign up, use the “Register Here” option, which is available on the homepage.
- A new page will be opened with the name “Entrepreneur Registration.”
- Complete the required fields, such as “company information,” which are shown in the text boxes.
- To register, choose the button provided.
- After that, your registration will go through without a hitch.
- Immediately after you have clicked the button to log in After entering your login credentials and selecting a scheme from the dashboard, an application form will appear on your screen for you to fill out.
- You will be required to provide the information requested by that application form, such as your personal details, which are shown on the supplied form.
- To continue, choose the Save & Next option.
- The submission of your application form will be completed successfully.