pm shri school registration link|pm shri schools scheme|pm shri scheme online apply|pm shri school portalpm shri schools education gov in:As part of it, up to 14,500 schools in states and union territories would undergo renovations to reflect the major components of the NEP, 2020. The first announcement regarding this scheme was made in June during a NEP conference organized by the Ministry of Education in Gujarat’s Gandhinagar after the plan was discussed with state education ministers.Dharmendra Pradhan, the Union Minister of Education, had previously stated that the plan would be advanced after consultation with the states. He added that while there are exemplary schools like Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas, the PM SHRI will act as “NEP labs”.
Two days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that 14,500 schools across India will be upgraded to showcase components of the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020, the Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved a new centrally sponsored scheme under which the initiative will be implemented.Union Cabinet approved the PM Schools for Rising India scheme(SHRI), a new centrally sponsored scheme that aims the development of more than 14500 schools across the country by strengthening select existing schools being managed by all forms of governments across the country.
PM Shri School Registration
The PM SHRI schools will aim at delivering quality teaching for the cognitive development of students and creating and nurturing holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with key 21st-century skills. They will also showcase all components of the National Education Policy 2020 by education in an equitable, inclusive and joyful school environment that takes care of the diverse background, multilingual needs, and different academic abilities of children.
PM SHRI scheme online apply
|Name Of The Scheme||PM SHRI Schools Scheme|
|Full Form||Pradhan Mantri Schools For Rising India|
|Launched By||PM Shri Narendra Modi Ji|
|Launching Date||5th September 2022 (Teacher’s Day)|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Will be updated soon|
What is the aim of the PM SHRI School scheme?
The aim of these schools will not only be qualitative teaching, learning and cognitive development but also to create holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with key 21st-century skills.
- The PM-SHRI schools will have a modern, transformational and holistic method of imparting education. The PM-SHRI schools will further benefit lakhs of students across the country in the spirit of the National Education Policy.
- The PM-SHRI schools will have a modern, transformational and holistic method of imparting education. Emphasis will be on a discovery-oriented, learning-centric way of teaching. The focus will also be on modern infra including the latest technology, smart classrooms, sports and more. The National Education Policy has transformed the education sector in the recent years.
Features of NEP in school education
- The NEP envisages a curricular structure and teaching style divided into various stages – foundational, preparatory, middle and secondary.
- The foundational years (pre-school and grades I, II) will involve play-based learning.
- At the preparatory level (III-V), light textbooks are to be introduced along with some formal classroom teaching. Subject teachers are to be introduced at the middle level (VI-VIII).
- The secondary stage (IX-XII) will be multidisciplinary in nature with no hard separation between arts and sciences or other disciplines.
pm shri schools pib
These schools will also involve students in the study of traditions/practices related to the protection of the environment, climate change-related hackathon, and sustainable lifestyle.
Vidya Samiksha Kendra, a command and control centre for schools in Gujarat, will be used to track the performance of each PM SHRI school, teacher, and student. The funds will be sent through direct benefit transfer to schools “Selection of PM SHRI schools will be done through challenge mode wherein Schools compete for support to become exemplar schools. Schools would be required to self-apply on the online portal.
benefits & Features of PM SHRI Schools
- PM-SHRI project is to upgrade 14,500 schools at a cost of Rs 27,360 crores over a five-year period.
- PM SHRI Schools will mentor other regional schools.
- ICT (information and communications technology), smart classrooms, digital libraries, scientific laboratories, and vocational labs will all be installed in schools that participate in the PM SHRI Yojana program.
- PM SHRI will deliver high-quality education in an equal, and joyous school atmosphere that respects children’s unique backgrounds, language needs, and academic talents and makes them active participants in their own learning process.
- PM SHRI will deliver high-quality education in an equal, inclusive, and joyous school atmosphere that respects children’s unique backgrounds, language needs, and academic talents and makes them active participants in their own learning process.
- The schools will be developed as environmental schools, incorporating solar panels and LED lights, nutrition gardens with natural farming, waste management, plastic-free, water saving, and harvesting.
- Further Study of environmental practices, climate change-related workshops, and effective knowledge management to adopt a healthier approach will all be covered under the scheme.
How Will The Scheme Benefit Schools And Students?
More than 18 lakh students of the country will get better school education from more than 14 thousand schools upgraded under the PM-SHRI scheme. For this, the central government has allocated a budget of Rs 18,128 crore. At the same time, a total expenditure of Rs 27,360 crore is going to be incurred on this scheme in 5 years.
“The Union Cabinet has approved the launch of a new scheme for setting up PM-SHRI schools. Over 14,000 schools incl Kendriya Vidyalayas and Navodaya Vidyalayas will be strengthened to emerge as PM-SHRI schools,” said Minister of Education, Dharmendra Pradhan during the press conference.
The full spirit of the National Education Policy 2020 will be displayed in PM-SHRI schools and they will also provide mentorship to other schools around them. The prime minister’s office said in a statement that these schools would not only aim at qualitative teaching, learning and cognitive development but would also create holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with key skills of the 21st century.
PM Shri School Login for National/ State/ District users
- Any registered national, state or district user who wishes to log in must visit the PM SHIRI Schools official website.\
- On the homepage, the login button for national or state, and district users must be clicked.
- Thereafter, the user must input their registered cellphone number on a new page.
- The oTP will then be sent, and the user must confirm its receipt.
- The user will then be successfully logged in.
What is PM Shree schools?
The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved the ‘PM Schools for Rising India’ (PM SHRI) scheme to turn existing government schools into model schools for implementation of the National Education Policy, 2022.
PM Shri full form
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Monday 14,500 schools across the country will be developed and upgraded under the Pradhan Mantri Schools For Rising India (PM-SHRI) Yojana