ysr asara 2023 release date|ysr asara amount status|ysr asara status check online|ysr asara scheme eligibility|ysr aasara scheme 2023:The State government is yet to allocate an amount of Rs 6,700 crore for the 4th instalment of the YSR Asara scheme for the year 2023-24. Relating to this, Minister for Finance Buggana Rajendranath Reddy proposed the allocation on Thursday in the House of Assembly during the budget session. It is can be recalled that on April 11, 2019, the government had announced YSR Asara scheme which waives off the outstanding bank loans of rural and urban poor Women Self Help Groups in 4 instalments.
The Jagan Mohan Reddy government in Andhra Pradesh on Wednesday gave its nod for ‘YSR Asara’ scheme aimed at women empowerment along.In a historic move, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy deposited the third installment of YSR Aasara funds, unleashing a whopping Rs. 6,419 crore into the accounts of 78 lakh 94 thousand beneficiaries. Speaking at a fiery rally in Denduluru, Eluru district, CM YS Jagan made it crystal clear that
ysr aasara scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy distributed Rs 6,419.89 crore funds to 78,94,169 women beneficiaries from 7,98,395 Self Help (DWCRA) Groups on Saturday. The event was held in Dendaluru in Eluru district as part of the YSR Aasara scheme.Addressing a public meeting ,the Chief Minister said that though the previous government promised in 2014 that they would pay women on behalf of the self-help groups, they left debts of more than 3,000 crores, he said. Keeping the promise given in the 2019 poll manifesto the Chief Minister said that they paid off these debts bringing in the YSR Aasara scheme.
The previous government cancelled the zero-interest scheme leading to piling debts of about Rs 3,036 crore of interest which turned out to be a burden to our sisters. After coming into power we have disbursed Rs 2,25,330.76 crore, and this is your Jaganna Government, he exuded. During these 45 months, your Jagananna’s government, your brother’s government, has stepped forward as a women-centric government, “ he stated further.Speaking further YS Jagan said, “The YSR Asara and YSR Zero Interest schemes have become active again under my government, and under the YSR Asara, Rs.6,419.89 crores will be directly deposited into the accounts of my sisters through the Direct Benefit Transfer without any scope for bribes, or discrimination anywhere
ysr aasara scheme
|Name of the scheme||ysr aasara scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
YSR Panta Bheema Beneficiary Status
What is the YSR Asara Scheme?
This scheme, also known as the Andhra Pradesh YSR Pension Scheme, is a social welfare initiative launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial aid to the economically weaker sections of society. The scheme was introduced in October 2020 by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, with the goal of providing financial assistance to the economically weaker sections of society.
Beneficiaries will receive financial aid directly to their bank account under the YSR Asara Scheme. To receive financial assistance under the scheme, the beneficiary must have a valid bank account. The scheme is intended to provide financial assistance to those who are unable to support themselves due to financial constraints.
Some key points to highlight:
- Financial aid of ₹2250 per month for eligible beneficiaries
- Targeted towards widows, disabled individuals, and senior citizens living below the poverty line
- Direct payment to the beneficiary’s bank account
- A total of ₹6440 crores have been transferred to the accounts of eligible beneficiaries.
Objectives and Benefits of the YSR Asara Scheme
The primary objective of the YSR Asara Scheme is to provide financial aid to the economically weaker sections of society. The scheme aims to provide financial assistance to those who are unable to support themselves due to financial constraints. The scheme is intended to reduce poverty and improve the standard of living of the economically weaker sections of society.
Some benefits and features include:
- Financial aid of ₹2250 per month for eligible beneficiaries.
- Direct payment to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- No need for the beneficiary to visit the government office for the application or payment.
- Simplified application process.
- Eligible beneficiaries can check the status of their application and payment online.
Ysr Asara Scheme Eligibility
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The candidate must be a member of Self-Help Groups (SHGs).
- The applicant must belong to the SC / ST / BC / Minority community.
- The applicant must have taken a loan before 11 April 2019.
The applicant must submit the following documents to be eligible for this scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Loan document
- SC / ST / BC / Minority community certificate
- Resident proof
- Passport size image
Application Process for YSR Asara Scheme
The application process for the YSR Asara Scheme is as follows:
- Go to the official website.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
YSR Asara Status Check 0nline
- First of all, Go to the official website.
- Click on the “Beneficiary List” tab.
- Enter the required details such as district, Mandal, and village.
- The screen will display the list of beneficiaries.
To check the YSR Asara Scheme application status, the following steps must be taken:
- In the first step, you have to go to the official website of the YSR Asara Scheme
- Click on the “Application Status” tab
- Enter the required details such as your Aadhaar number or application number
- On the next screen, the status of the application will be displayed.
To check the YSR Asara Scheme payment status, the following steps must be taken:
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the YSR Asara Scheme
- Click on the “Payment Status” tab.
- You are required to enter details such as your Aadhaar number or bank account number.
- The status of the payment is now displayed on the next page that appears before you.
What is the last date for Aasra scheme?
Submission Of Application Under TS Aasara (57 to 65 years of age) The last day to submit the application is 31st August.
What is the YSR Asara Scheme?
This scheme, also known as the Andhra Pradesh YSR Pension Scheme, is a social welfare initiative launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial aid to the economically weaker sections of society.
YSR Asara Scheme Eligibility Criteria
A resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
A member of Self-Help Groups (SHGs).
Belong to SC / ST / BC / Minority community.
Taken loan before 11 April 2019.