vahana mitra payment status |ysr vahana mitra payment status|ysr vahana mitra payment status|vahana mitra payment status|ysr vahana mitra status:Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Friday disbursed Rs 261 crore under the ‘YSR Vahana Mitra’ scheme providing financial assistance of Rs 10,000 to drivers-cum-owners of auto-rickshaws, taxis, and maxi-cabs.It is the fourth consecutive year of uninterrupted support to the transport sector, and the scheme will benefit 2.61 lakh self-employed beneficiaries.
Speaking to the beneficiaries, Reddy said that the government had started the Vahana Mitra scheme within four months of coming to power.During my 3,648 km long padayatra (political journey), innumerable auto and taxi drivers raised concerns about them facing difficulties in getting fitness certificates and insurance done for their respective vehicles citing financial issues. To ensure that no auto, taxi, or maxi-cab driver suffers or is forced to take loans at exorbitant rates of interest from private money lenders, we have come up with this scheme.
YSR Vahana Mitra Payment Status
He further added, “Every family with an auto or taxi chooses a self-employment life, without being dependent on anyone. These families stand up on their own feet, providing transportation services to thousands of people daily. The government will always support them through the financial assistance provided through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). To date, the government had spent Rs 1,025 crore on YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, wherein each beneficiary received Rs 40,000 in the last four years.”
Vahana Mitra is a welfare scheme for auto, taxi, and maxi-cab owners-cum-drivers under which the beneficiary will be given financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per annum for annual maintenance of their vehicle.
vahana mitra payment status
|Name of the scheme||YSR Vahana Mitra|
|Launched by||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Launched for||Self-owned Taxi, Auto, Maxi Cab driver|
Also Read This Article;- Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana
Objective Of YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
As we all know there are many auto and Cab drivers who belong to the economically weaker section. and due to their financial condition, they are not able to meet the recurring expenses of their autos and cabs. By keeping this in mind the CM of Andhra Pradesh YS Jaganmohan Reddy has relaunched the second phase of the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme. Under the Ap Auto Driver scheme the monetary help of Rs. 10,000 per annum will be provided to the auto drivers so that they will be able to meet their expenses of repairing, Insurance, etc.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For This Scheme
- An applicant should be e above the age of 18 years.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- the name of the applicant should be mentioned in white ration card and meeseva integrated certificate
- An applicant must belong to the below poverty line.
- An applicant must be an auto rickshaw driver or taxi driver or cab driver
- Aadhar card
- Driving licence
- BPL or White Ration Card
- Vehicle papers with the proof of owner
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
How to YSR Vahana Mitra apply?
- Existing beneficiaries will have to submit a photograph with their vehicle at the village and ward secretariats
- Drivers who have recently purchased a new vehicle will have to apply with relevant documents like their Aadhaar card, White ration card, Land details, Income tax, domestic electricity usage, caste and other details
- Candidates who have consumed more than 300 units per month on an average in the last six months are not eligible for the scheme. In case if the building complex has one electricity meter then the average electricity consumption of a house is calculated based on the number of houses
- The beneficiaries will be selected after scrutinizing the applications
- The list of eligible beneficiaries will be approved at the offices of the MPDO/Municipal Commissioner by July 9
- Once the applications are approved by the District Collectors on July 10, the process of payment of cash to beneficiaries through CFSS will begin on July 12 and 12
- If the name of the beneficiary is not in the list even if he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria, the beneficiary will be given the opportunity to lodge a complaint.
Process To Apply For YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- First, you have to visit the Official Website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department.
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the online application form for financial assistance to owner cum driver w.r.t auto/taxi/cab vehicle
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Here click on the Online Application Section
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all the details required in the form.
- Click on the preview option to recheck the form
- After rechecking, click on the Submit button.
- The application ID and the other information will appear in front of you.
- Now you can take the print out for future reference.
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Payment Status
- Open the official website of Navasakam Beneficiary Management.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, click on the application status option.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now on this page select the scheme and identity type.
- Now click on the get details option.
- The payment status will be displayed on the screen.
What is Vahan Mitra scheme?
AP government is providing Rs 10,000 financial assistance to auto, taxi and maxi driver/owners yearly under YSR Vahana Mitra scheme. For maintenance expenses, and for obtaining insurance and fitness certificates among other documents.
How do I apply for AP auto Driving scheme?
First, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department. After that, the homepage will open in front of you. Look for the notice board on the homepage. After this, click on the link called Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles.
How do I check my Vahana Mitra eligible list?
Firstly visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department www.aptransport.org .
On the homepage of the official website, you will see the link “Vahan Mitra Yojana Taxi Driver Beneficiaries List”.