cbse training portal e certificate download|cbse training portal new registration|cbse portal online training|cbse free training portal|cbse training portal login:CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has a specialized department called the Training Unit, which aims to build and organize various programs to strengthen the professional qualifications of teachers. This board has a cascade mode, through which the board ensures that the benefits of all training programs are made available to all teachers and students in the various schools through the selection and training of teacher trainers and mentors. This post mentions all about CBSE Training Portal Registration, Login, Certificate, Contact details, etc.
Central Board of Secondary Education has developed an online learning system, cbseit.in, for the teachers training/ CBP (Capacity Building Programme). All the subjects designed for each CBSE academic class are available with proper syllabus and guidance in CBSE training portal 2023 for Teachers.Both free and paid online curriculum (subject wise) are available for the convenience of each individual teacher. Teachers must register themselves in the portal with the required details such as name, address, academic details etc.
cbse training portal
All the teachers who teach in CBSE schools have many degrees. No one can teach in school without a degree. But let us tell you that only degrees are not going to work. Teachers will have to be proficient in every piece of information related to education. For this, 50 hours of training has been made mandatory for teachers by the CBSE Board.
In view of the new education policy, the board has taken this big step. In 50 hours of training, 25 hours of training will be given by the experts of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). At the same time, for the remaining 25 hours of training, the school can call a trainer from a private company or the principal of the school can give training to the teachers.
cbse training portal new registration
|Name of Portal||CBSE Training Portal|
|Portal By||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Portal For||Online Training|
CBSE Online Training Portal 2023
The Central Board of Secondary Education has started a new way of teaching teachers. Now CBSE has launched Online CBSE Training Portal to give the best online education training to teachers. With the help of the CBSE Free Training Portal 2023, all CEOs across the country are hosting their online training programs.
All the participants can now register for the online Teacher training session with the school authorities (using school credentials) or as individual participants for any of the programs listed on the CBSE Portal. In this article, we discuss all important topics like CBSE Training Portal, Online Registration for Free Session, Download Certificate, Fee Payment, and Feedback Form.
cbse portal online training
- Visit the official website of the CBSE Portal or Click here to visit for Registration Page.
- After clicking the above link a new page opens. Now, Click on the “Click here to register for free online session” link shown on the screen.
- After Clicking the “Click here to register for free online session” link, the Registration page opens.
- You decide the date, time, topic of your training, then click on the “Register” button.
After clicking on the “Register” button, three options show on the screen.
- Login for School Affiliated with CBSE (Multiple Participants).
- New Registration for Individual Participants
- Login for existing Participants
- If you are registering for this training for the first time, then you should choose the second option (New Registration for Individual Participants)
- After clicking the above link, the registration form opens. In this Registration form, you have to fill in three details: Personal Details, School Details, and Login Details.
- You can attend the online training with the help of the same “User ID and Password” that you will enter in the Login Details.
- Click on the “Submit Detail” Button
cbse training portal login
Teachers can now log in to the CBSE training site using their CBSE digitaledu ID and password, which they received during enrollment. Routine of exercise Simply follow the instructions below to sign in.
- Visit the official website of the CBSE portal or click on the link above.
- On the homepage of the site, select the login option.
- Fill in your login username and password in the blank fields, then click the “Login” button.
- You’ve successfully signed into the CBSE’s online training portal.
cbse training portal e certificate download
- Visit the official website or click here to download the CBSE Training Certificate.
- You have to click on the course for which you want to download the certificate.
- Enter your Email ID, Password, and Security PIN, then click on the sign-in option.
- Click the option to download the certificate.
- After clicking the download option, your certificate will be downloaded.
How can I create CBSE training portal ID?
Individual participants can register themselves on the training portal by filling the form. User id and password filled during registration shall be used for generating E- certificate on CBSE portal subsequently.
What is CBSE training fee?
Induction programmes for school principals/administrators will be around Rs. 2,500, for prospective resource persons training the fee will be Rs. 1,500 and general CBC will be Rs. 1,000.
How can I download CBSE certificate?
There is two ways to get verified the E-certificate: the employer can get reply containing information about genuine/non-genuine through website by Online Reply System which may be mentored by dealing authority concerned institution.