esic payment|online esic payment|esic login|esic portal application|ESIC payment Status|ESIC challan payment receipt|sbi esic challan payment:ESIC Payment Online: The deadline for the monthly Employee’s State Insurance Corporation or ESIC payment is 15th of each month. Generally, it’s the recruiter’s back office that does the monthly contribution of each employee and hence people don’t know much about the monthly ESIC payments challans nor they know about the ESIC Payment due date. However, to remain safe, it’s better to do it on your own as one can pay through internet baking as well provided they know the ESIC payment process.
Members of the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) can pay their challans online. To make an ESIC e-Challan payment, go to the ESIC e-Challan payment page and enter the employer code and other necessary information. To make a payment, click on the challan number link.ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation) is a self-governing body that oversees the Employees’ State Insurance program, which provides health insurance and social security to Indian workers. ESIC challan payments can be made online by individuals.
ESIC online payment
Employee’s State Insurance Scheme provides various services to both employers and employees through its information portal and service portal. Both employers and employees need to contribute to the employee’s State Insurance. This contribution can be made online through the official website. This article covers all the important aspects of ESIC Online Payment.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is basically an autonomous corporation that manages the employee’s State Insurance which is a health insurance and social security scheme for workers of India. Both employers and employees are required to make ESIC online payments (payment of challan). The rate of contribution by the employer is 4.75% of the wages payable to the employees and the contribution of employees is 1.75% of the wages payable.
Pradhan Mantri Apprentice Mela 2023
ESIC Portal Application
|Name Of The Scheme||ESIC Online Payment 2023|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Facility Of Payment Of Challan Online|
|Mode Of Payment||Online|
Benefits for ESIC Online Payment
The Benefits for this Scheme is given below:
- Members of the Employee State Insurance Corporation may now make online challan payments.
- An independent company called State Insurance Corporation controls employee State Insurance.
- A health insurance and social security scheme for Indian employees is called Employees State Insurance.
- Employers and workers must both submit an online ESIC payment.
- Employer contributions are calculated at a rate of 1.75% of the earnings due to workers and 4.75% of the wages paid by employers.
- All workers who get a daily wage of less than Rs 137 are free from making their contribution.
- Those SBI account holders who have access to net banking may pay their ESIC online.
- Any government office is no longer necessary for people to attend in order to pay challans.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- The Applicants must be residents of India.
- He or she must have SBI bank account
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Government job card
- Certificate of Company Registration in case of a company.
- Partnership deed in case of a partnership firm.
- GST certificate of the establishment.
- Pan Card
- Bank details
- MOA and AOA of the company
- Scanned copy of the licenses received by the company such as GST
- Address proof
- Mobile number
ESIC online payment
- First of all, go to the official website of Employees State Insurance corporation
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on pay e-challan option.
- A new page will open before you
- On this new page, you have to enter the employer code and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the search
- Now you have to select the challan number to continue with the payment
- After that, you have to note down the challan number and click on continue
- Now you have to select your bank for payment through internet banking
- After that, you have to enter your user ID
- Now you have to enter your credentials to proceed with payment
- After that, you have to click on pay
- Payment success confirmation receipt will display on your screen
- Now the transaction is completed success message will also appear
- You have to click on print in order to print this receipt
- By following this procedure you can make ESIC payments online
ESIC Online Payment login
- First of all, go to the official website of ESIC
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the employer
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to click on the login
- After that, you have to enter your login credentials
- Now you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can do an employer login
How to do ESIC payment online?
Visit the official website of ESIC at www.esic.in. Use your login credentials to log in to the portal. Post login, you will be redirected to a new web page wherein a list of all the modules and hyperlinks are listed. Click on the Challan Number for the period you wish to make the online payment.
How can I get ESIC payment receipt?
Go to the portal of www.esic.in. and login to the employer portal. Submit your form to check the challan status, the challan details will be displayed. Click on Print to download the receipt copy.
How do I find my ESIC login ID and password?
To do so, the employer needs to visit the online employer portal at www.esic.in. After the employer is done registering himself, he will receive a 17 digit employer code number along with ESIC portal login credentials (login and password). If not registered yet, click here to know the registration process of ESIC.