gruha lakshmi scheme helpline number|gruhalakshmi helpline number|gruha lakshmi sms number|gruha lakshmi scheme official website:Registration for Gruha Lakshmi starts on 19th July 2023, an effective scheme launched by the Karnataka Government to provide financial assistance to women heads of a household. The beneficiaries of Gruha Lakshmi Yojana would be able to register for free without being lured by any middleman.Chief Minister Siddaramaiah, who launched the scheme on Wednesday (July 19), said it will be implemented from August 15. Registrations for the scheme begin on July 19 and here is all you need to know about it, eligibility, and how to apply/register.
What is the Gruha Lakshmi scheme?
Under the Gruha Lakshmi scheme, women heads of households in Karnataka will receive a monthly sum of Rs 2,000 from the government. Karnataka Women and Child Welfare Minister Laxmi Hebbalkar has said the scheme is likely to benefit 12.8 million families in the state.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Benefits?
- In less than two months after assuming power, the government of Karnataka has made its promise of launching the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. The registration of the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme starts on 19th July.
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is an effective scheme launched to provide financial assistance of Rs.2000 per month to the women head of a household.
- The beneficiaries will get the amount under the scheme from August 15-20 and the registration will continue for a year.
- The scheme will benefit over 1,11,00,000 women and the amount set aside by the government is Rs.18,000 crore.
- The scheme will benefit 12.8 million families in the state.
Gruha Laxmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- According to the Minister of Women and Child Development, Laxmi Hebbalkar, all women whose names are there as the head of the family on BPL and APL cards are eligible the avail of the benefits under the scheme.
- The women or their husbands should not fall under the category of income tax.
- Women must not be government employees.
- Only one woman in the family will be the beneficiary under the scheme.
Documents required for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Above Poverty Line Card (APL)/Below Poverty Line (BPL)/Antyodaya Card.
- Bank-linked Aadhar Card
- Bank details of the beneficiary.
- Aadhar linked phone number.
Procedure to Fill Gruha Lakshmi Application Form 2023
The user needs to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme are :
- First of all, go to the official website of Karnataka Seva Sindhu
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the new user? Register here link
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now, enter a valid mobile number
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and click on verify button
- After successful verification, click on the Apply link
- The application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Click on the submit button to complete the process
- Finally, takeout its printout for future reference
How to register for Gruha Lakshmi
According to Hebbalkar, beneficiaries will receive an SMS mentioning the time and place to enrol for the scheme.
However, if the beneficiaries miss the appointment, they can visit the centre mentioned in the SMS after 5 pm for registration. There is no deadline for the enrolment, she has said, “because it is a continuous process”.
Gruha Lakshmi Message Number:Helpline Number
The beneficiaries would also receive an SMS containing details of time and place to enroll for the scheme, she said. If the beneficiaries miss the appointment, then they can visit the same centre after 5 pm to get themselves registered. “There is no deadline for the enrollment of the scheme because it is a continuous process,” she said. The department has decided to hire ‘Praja Pratinidhi’ (Citizens’ representative), who will go to the beneficiaries and help them get enrolled for the scheme. She also warned of stringent action against those demanding money for the enrollment of the scheme.
The state government has also issued helpline number for the citizens for any clarification regarding the scheme. People can SMS to 8147500500 or can call the helpline number 1902.
Speaking about the Gruha Lakshmi scheme, CM Siddaramaiah had said it will be implemented from August 15.