today mother teresa birthday|mother teresa birthday status|birthday wishes for mother teresa|mother teresa essay in english 200 words|happy birthday mother teresa images:Whenever there’s a mention of Saint Mother Teresa, words like faith, kindness, humanity and care strike everyone’s mind. She was a ray of hope for countless homeless and needy. Her tales of dedication, love and care for the people have not just made her an icon in the world but also inspired thousands to help each other.
Born on August 26, 1910, in Skopje, Ottoman Empire, Mother Mary Teresa Bojaxhiu was as an Albanian-Indian Roman Catholic nun and missionary. After living in Skopje for almost 18 years, she moved to the European country Ireland and later to India, where she spent most of her life.
She has worked her entire life to help and provide aid for those in need. In the year 1950, she founded the Missionaries of Charity which is a Roman-Catholic religious congregation with more than 4,500 nuns and was functioning in 133 countries by 2012.
Mother Teresa Birthday status
She passed away on 5th September 1997 due to ailing health. But, Mother Teresa still lives amongst us. Her legacy and kindness is still carried on by the Roman Catholic congregation. Mother Teresa was fond of writing quotes and some of her quotes are still loved by all.
Recipient of the 1979 Nobel Peace Prize, the late Mother Teresa (as she was lovingly called) was an Albanian missionary. Born Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu in Skopje, Macedonia, she spent most of her life in Calcutta (Kolkata), India doing charitable work for the needy. The Order of the Missionaries of Charity, a Roman Catholic congregation, was founded by her and is active in more than 130 countries. The foundation has more than 4,500 sisters, who like Mother Teresa have dedicated their life to the welfare of the poor.
mother teresa essay in english 200 words
Mother Teresa was a great and incredible woman. She was the person who shown this world a real religion of humanity. She was born in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia but she chose to help poor people of India. She was full of love, care, and sympathy for mankind. She always believed in God worked hard in helping people. She involved in solving social issues and health issues of the poor people. She was born in very strong family of Catholic faith and got strongness and strength in generation from her parents.
She was a much disciplined woman who seeked God by helping poor and needy people. Each of her life activity was revolve around God. She was very close to the God and never missed prayer. She believed that prayer is very essential part of her life and spent hours in prayer. She was very faithful to the God. She was not had lots of money but she had attention, confidence, trust and energy which helped her to gladly support poor people. She walked barefoot for long distance on the streets to look after poor people. Hard and continuous work tired her lot however she never gave up.
Mother Teresa was a very religious and famous woman who is also known as “Saint of the Gutters”. She is one the great personalities all over the world. She had represented her whole life in front of us as a true mother by providing kind services of full dedication and love to the needy and poor people of the Indian society. She is also popularly known as “saint of our times” or “angel” or “a beacon in the world of darkness”.
Her birth name was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu who became later famous as the Mother Teresa after her great works and life achievements. She was born on 26th of August in 1910 Skopje, Macedonia in a religious catholic family. Mother Teresa was decided to become a nun in her early age. She had joined a convent in the year 1928 and then came to India (Darjeeling and then Kolkata).
birthday wishes for mother teresa
- There are no great things, only small things with great love. Happy are those.
- Peace begins with a smile.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
today mother teresa birthday Status
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
- “We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.”
- “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”
- “Intense love does not measure, it just gives.”
- “Peace begins with a smile.”
- “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”
- “Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.”
- “Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action.”
- “The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.”
- “One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.”