illam thedi kalvi registration|illam thedi kalvi application last date 2023|illam thedi kalvi application status|illam thedi kalvi apply online|illam thedi kalvi application form 2023:Tamil Nadu has launched illam thedi kalvi scheme. Through this scheme, education will be provided to the student in physical mode. This article will cover all the important information regarding illam thedi kalvi scheme 2023.
The Illam Thedi Kalvi initiative will be extended for another six months, Tamil Nadu school education minister Anbil Mahesh Poyyamozhi said on Tuesday.We cannot conclude that Illam Thedi Kalvi is no longer required since schools have reopened. The scheme will continue till normalcy resumes in the functioning of schools.
illam thedi kalvi
Tamil Nadu has launched illam thedi kalvi scheme. Through this scheme, education will be provided to the students in a physical manner. Volunteers will be assigned for every class and for every subject. These volunteers will impart education to the students through door-to-door campaigns. All those students who cannot afford transport will be able to take benefit from this scheme. The salary of volunteers under this scheme will be Rs 25000 per month. Around 1 lakh students will be able to take benefit from this scheme.
Tamil Nadu government has started TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2023. Under the Tamil Nadu Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme launched by the state government, the volunteers will take classes near the students’ homes after completing their schooling hours. According to the state government, this scheme has been started as a pilot project in only 12 districts of the state and the volunteers will now engage with the students for 1 hour every evening.
Tamil Nadu Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
|Scheme Name||Tamil Nadu illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Students of classes 1 to 8|
|Objective||Provide education at their doorstep|
|Benefits||To Reduce The Learning Gap|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Scheme|
Objective Of illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
The main objective of illam Thedi Kalvi scheme is to provide education through physical mode. Through this scheme, the government is going to appoint volunteers who will provide education to the students. Due to this scheme, students will not be required to depend on online means in order to get an education as volunteers will provide them with education. This scheme is going to improve the literacy rate of the state.
Pen Kalvi Tn gov in Apply Online
Selection Of Volunteers
- The school management committee will select Eligible volunteers.
- This scheme will improve the level of school education in the state.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the gap that is formed due to online classes will be filled.
- Other than that this scheme will also improve the literacy ratio of the state.
- In order to become a volunteer under this scheme, the applicant must have passed class 12 from a recognized board.
TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Volunteer Salary
If any interested volunteer wants to register himself online under this scheme, then he can get himself registered online before the last date displayed on the website. The volunteer has to carefully enter all the information asked in the website while getting himself registered online. Under the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme, the salary of the volunteers per month is provided by the government of Rs.25000.
Benefits and of Illam Thedi Kalvi
- The Govt of Tamil Nadu had launched the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme.
- The scheme will provide physical education to the students.
- Volunteers had assigned to each class and each subject.
- These volunteers provide education to students through door-to-door campaigning.
- All students who do not have transport facilities can benefit from this scheme.
- The salary of volunteers under this scheme is 25000 rupees per month.
- Nearly 1 lakh students can benefit from this scheme.
- The scheme targets students who have lost learning due to mental problems due to epidemic conditions.
- About 86550 people have registered to work as volunteers under this scheme.
- Of these, 86550 were citizens, 67691 were women, 32 were transgender, and 18557 were men.
- Volunteers must be a permanent residents of Tamil Nadu
- To provide education to 1st to 5th class students, the applicant must have passed 12th class
- Volunteers must have a UG degree to provide education to 7th and 8th class
Also Read This Article;- Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- residence proof
- Address proof
- Mark sheets
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- email ID etc
Tamil Nadu Government Temporary Teacher jobs 2022
illam thedi kalvi apply online 2023
- First of all, go to the official website of illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
- On the homepage of the website, scroll down and Click Here to Start the Volunteer Registration Form. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this page you have to enter the following details:-
- Basic information
- Residential address details
- Educational and professional details
- Additional questions
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under the Scheme
illam thedi kalvi application status
- All participants can check Illam Thedi Kalvi’s application status online
- This facility is available on the official website.
- So you can visit the official web portal and get the details.
How can I apply Illam Thedi Kalvi scheme in Tamilnadu?
Interested candidates can apply online.
Check the official website illamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in.
Read the all information Thoroughly.
Fill In all the Particulars Without doing any mistakes.
Upload the Documents.
How can I apply Illam Thedi kalvi registration?
First of all, go to the official website of illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
On the homepage of the website, scroll down and Click Here to Start the Volunteer Registration Form. After that a new page will open in front of you.
Now a new page will appear before you
What is the benefits in Illam Thedi kalvi volunteer?
Illam Thedi Kalvi is one of the best schemes launched by the Tamil Nadu government. This helps in reducing the education gap of the students. There is also chance for the volunteers to earn some money, as a winner will be selected and will be given a cash prize of Rs. 25,000 and also a participation certificate.
How do I register for Illam Thedi kalvi volunteers?
Click on the given option. A Registration Form will be disclosed on the screen.
Submit the name, title, gender, age, date of birth, email id, village or town name, ward number, pin code, WhatsApp number, aadhaar card number, district, state, etc