jk hrms login|jk hrms portal|jk hrms gov in|jk attendance gov in login|hrms. jk. gov. in|jk hrms portal login|jk hrms jk gov in registration|jk hrms registration:The government employees of the Union Territory of J&K will not get their salary for the month of October if they fail to register or update their service details on the Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System (JKHRMS) portal, being launched on October 17.JKHRMS, a web based solution, is being launched by the UT government to provide easy access to employees’ related all services on a unified platform. This portal will be made live on October 17, 2022 and can be accessed.
The government intends to launch Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System (JKHRMs) in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir in order to provide an integrated platform for various employee related services like maintenance of service book vis-à-vis service record of the employees in digital format, postings and promotions,” GAD Secretary Dr Piyush Singla maintains.Besides the information related to service, the portal will be a unified platform for access to salary slip, GP fund, Income tax statement, SLI subscription etc.
jk hrms portal registration
“JKHRMS, a web based solution, would also provide an easy access to other employee related services like Employees Performance Monitoring (EPM) System and Property Returns System (PRS) on a single platform. The service related information i.e., basic information, initial appointment, joining, qualification, contact, posting, promotion details etc. of all the employees working in UT of J&K, already captured under Centralized Personnel Information System (CPIS), has been integrated with the proposed Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System (JKHRMS),” he specifies.
In order to provide an integrated platform for various employee related services like maintenance of service book vis-à-vis service record of the employees in digital format, postings and promotions, the Government intends to launch Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System (JKHRMs) in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. Besides the information related to service, the portal will be a unified platform for access to salary slip, GP fund, Income tax statement, SLI subscription etc. JKHRMS, a web based solution, would also provide an easy access to other employee related services like Employees Performance Monitoring (EPM) System and Property Returns System (PRS) on a single platform.
JK HRMS Portal
|Name of the Organization||Jammu Development Authority (JK)|
|Portal Name||Human Resource Management System (HRMS)|
|Abbreviated as||JK HRMS or JK HRMS|
|01. B.Com Part III||01. JK HRMS IRJ Portal|
02. JK HRMS SAP Portal
03. JK HRMS Coin
04. JK HRMS EMS
05. HRMS Salary Slip
|Facility Under JK HRMS||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official site of JK||www.sbi.co.in|
|official site of JK HRMS||https://hrms.jk.gov.in/|
JK HRMS Portal Objectives
The goal of this government portal is to give people in the state a single place to sign up for services and make sure they are up to date.
hrms.jk.gov.in Registration New Updated
Accordingly, it is impressed upon employees of all the Departments across Union Territory of J&K to visit Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System (IKHRMS) The government has issued instructions to Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to disburse salary for the month of October, 2022 in favour of those employees only, who have registered themselves on the Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System (JKHRMS) portal.
Further, it has directed the employees, who have already registered on the designated portal to correct or update their service related details immediately for further verification by DDOs to complete the process by or before November 30, 2022.
Instructions have been issued after taking cognizance of the fact that a sizeable number of employees are yet to register themselves on JKHRMS portal even after the lapse of stipulated time period
jk hrms gov in login
The service related information i.e. Basic Information, Initial appointment/loining, qualification, contact, posting, promotion details etc. of all the employees working in UT of J&K, already captured under Centralized Personnel Information System (CPIS), has been integrated with the proposed Jammu& Kashmir Human Resource Management System (KHRMS). In order to ensure smooth implementation of the Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System JKHRMS, it is imperative that the details of the employees captured in various formats must be correct and updated.
The portal of Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System JKHRMS) shall be made live on 17.10.2022 and can be accessed at https://hrms.ik.gov.in. The employees can register themselves by using CPIS Numbers and check the basic as well as other service related details. In case the employee related information is not updated or incorrect, the employee must fill up the requisite Correction Form’ available on the dashboard and send it to DDO for approval. The informative videos regarding registration, filing up of correction forms etc. shall also be made available on the portal for facilitation of the employees.
In the union territory of the J&K government has planned to start the Jammu and Kashmir Resource Management System it will offer an integrated platform for many employee related services,posting,promotions and tracking services records.The site will serve as a central location for customers to view their pay stubs, general pension funds, income tax statements, SLI subscriptions, and other information in addition to providing information about the service.
JK HRMS Portal Benefits and Features
The benefits and features of the portal are listed below
- Portal is The Centralized Personnel Information System that has integrated the service-related information of all J&K employees, including basic information, initial appointment/joining, qualification, contact, posting, promotion details, and more, into the proposed KHRMS.
- The Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System JKHRMS relies on accurate and up-to-date personnel data which is another benefit for different government departments.
- JKHRMS lets workers register and verify service information.
- If employee information is outdated or wrong, the employee must fill out the dashboard’s Correction Form and submit it to DDO for approval.
- The web will also include employee-friendly tutorials on registration, rectification forms, etc.
jk hrms jk gov in registration Eligibility Criteria
JK HRMS Portal Registration Applying online for Candidates check out the Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Only should be Government Employees.
- The domicile Certificate must be need.
jk hrms portal login Documents Required
- Domicile Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Service Details.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID
- Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof.
JK HRMS Portal Registration @ jk hrms gov in login
Steps to Register on HRMS Portal
- Open the Portal using URL “hrms.jk.gov.in”
- Click on Employee Register
- Enter employee id, mobile number and Date of Birth as entered in the existing CPIS Portal
- and verification code.
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number. OTP is valid for only 10 minute
- Enter the OTP and set the password as per your convenience. The password must be:
- o Minimum 8 Character long
- o Must have One Capital letter (A-Z)
- o Must have One Small Letter (a-z),
- o Must have One digit (0-10)
- o Must have One Special Character out of (@, #, $, ~)
- Please remember the password for future use and never share your password with anyone.
jk hrms portal login
- Open jkcpis.nic.in for CPIS portal page
- Enter your Username followed by your respective password under Login Section
- Enter the Captcha Code as shown in the box
- Click on Login button and wait for a while to reload the page for which employee associates with your account and displayed now
- Check your Personal Information and Salary details as well
How do I register for HRMS?
Login with HRMS ID as user ID and default password “Test@123”. Enter HRMS ID as Username, and first time user will have default password as “Test@123“. Enter Username and Password, and click the button “Login“. On clicking “Login” button, an OTP will be send on Registered mobile number.
What is JK HRMS?
JK HRMS (Jammu and kashmir Human resource management System)
What is a HRMS ID?
Human Resources Management System(HRMS) is an application software to carryout personnel transaction of Government employees in on-line mode through internet. The software is developed in-house by Centre For Modernizing Government Initiative(CMGI).