kalaignar magalir urimai scheme status|kalaignar magalir urimai scheme status check online|magalir urimai thogai selection list 2023:On the birth anniversary of Dravidian icon C N Annadurai, CM MK Stalin rolled out ₹1,000 monthly financial assistance scheme for women today i.e. on 15 September. Stalin launched the scheme saying it is a recognition of women’s hard work and distributed bank debit cards to several beneficiaries and state ministers rolled out the programme in their districts. It is a matter of pride that the scheme is launched on the birth anniversary of Anna and during the centenary (2023-24) of Karunanidhi, CM Stalin said.
Tamil Nadu Chief Miniter M K Stalin on Friday launched the DMK government’s flagship Rs 1,000 monthly financial assistance scheme for women on the birth anniversary of Dravidian icon, the late C N Annadurai.The DMK government has identified as many as 1.06 crore women (1,06,50,000) as beneficiaries under the plan and the Rs 1,000 assistance is paid to beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Selection List
The Tamil Nadu state government will launch a social welfare initiative — Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam — on September 15. This scheme is aimed at providing monthly financial assistance of Rs 1,000 to 1.06 crore eligible women family heads. Along with financial support to women, the scheme also pays tribute to the legacy of former CM C.N. Annadurai, as it coincides with his birth anniversary.
Virtually reviewing the scheme, the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.K. Stalin recently said the state has allocated Rs 7,000 crore for the scheme. Of the nearly 1.63 crore applications received for the scheme so far, a total of 1.06 crore have been accepted, he said. To keep beneficiaries informed and updated about the scheme, he said the government will utilise SMS notifications.
Who are eligible for the scheme?
All women and transgenders above 21 years can apply for the scheme. It has to be noted that unmarried and widows, who are heads of their households, are eligible for the ‘Kalaignar Magalir Urimai’ scheme.
- Beneficiaries Must Be Tamil Nadu Permanent Residents.
- There will be coverage for a number of categories, including the elderly, disabled, widows, and single women.
- Only women who are household heads will receive the money.
- This scheme will not provide benefits to women who are currently employed by the federal or state governments.
Benefits of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme are as follows:
- Through this program, the state’s women who are the female heads of the family would receive financial assistance from the government.
- The qualifying recipient women will have this money instantly deposited into their bank accounts.
- The sum that will be given out as part of the programme has been set at Rs. 1000.
- By taking advantage of the benefits of the scheme, the women of the state will become financially powerful.
- This program will assist in paying for larger LPG gas cylinders.
- Both online and offline submissions for the scheme are welcomed.
- To ensure that every eligible beneficiary can take advantage of the program, it will be launched throughout the entire state.
Who Cannot Avail The Benefit?
Applicants must have an annual income below Rs 2.5 lakh to be eligible for the scheme, making it especially advantageous for financially disadvantaged women. Land ownership is also a consideration, with applicants permitted to possess less than 10 acres of dry land or five acres of wetland.
Besides income and land ownership, the annual household power consumption should be below 3,600 units. These standards are intended to focus aid on households experiencing real financial difficulties.
Notably, the wife of government employees (state and central), bank employees, income taxpayers, professional taxpayers, pensioners, and elected representatives of local bodies are not eligible for the scheme. Also, the women should not have a car or any four-wheeler at home.
How Will The Beneficiaries Get Money?
The government will directly transfer the amount to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Also, a bank ATM card will be issued in order to ensure that they draw the amount easily.
Documents required for registration
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate of Tamil Nadu
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Ration Card
- Self Declaration
- Family Details
- Death Certificate of Husband (in case of Widow).
kalaignar magalir urimai scheme selection list
Log Into : https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/socialwelfare/status.html
You will get two options: Search by Application ID or Registration Number
Enter details including your date of birth.
Click the ‘get status’ button.
Download Magalir Urimai Thogai District Wise Details