kalia yojana list 2023|kalia yojana correction online|kalia portal beneficiary list|kalia yojana list 2023 check online status|kalia yojana new list 2023:All other information will be given to you in this article. All the beneficiaries can check the name in the final list of farmer assistance for the Kisan Bhai Livelihood and Income Promotion (Kalia) scheme. Kalia list is available on the official website of the department. KALIA Yojana Updated List Odisha is available @ kalia.co.in People of the state can now easily check the final beneficiary list of Farmers Assistance for Livelihood and Income Promotion (Kalia).
The Kalia Yojana new list has been updated online by the Government of Orissa so that the farmer can check their name in the list to avail themselves of the benefit. Through this article, we will share with you all the important information related to Kalia Yojana New List 2023 such as the objective of the Yojana, the eligibility criteria, important documents, and the benefits and features. We will also share with you all the procedures to check your name in the New Kalia Yojana List.
kalia yojana list 2023
Krushak Assistance For Livelihood and Income Argumentation (KALIA) scheme was launched by Odisha Government for farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agricultural laborers. Under the KALIA scheme, the government is going to distribute Rs 10000 per annum to each beneficiary. Under KALIA Yojana the state government is going to distribute only Rs 4000 and the rest of Rs 6000 will be distributed by Central Government under PM Kisan Yojana. If the beneficiary is enrolled in KALIA Yojana then beneficiaries do not need to apply separately for the PM Kisan Yojana scheme separately. In this article, we have covered all the important details related to KALIA Yojana List like the procedure to the checklist, benefits objective, etc.
As we all know the Chief Minister Mr Naveen Patnaik has launched KALIA Yojana to provide financial help to the farmers’ cultivators, croppers and landless agricultural labourers. Under this scheme, Rs 10,000 per annum will be provided to these labourers for their livelihood. This scheme was quite a beneficial scheme for the labourers whose financial condition is weak.
kalia co in district block panchayat
|Article about||KALIA Yojana List|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, Cultivators, Croppers and Landless Agricultural Labourers|
|Objective||To provide Financial Help and Other Benefits to Farmers, Cultivators, Croppers and Landless Agricultural Labourers|
kalia.co.in new list 2023 New Updated
Beneficiaries of Odisha Government’s Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme will receive financial assistance of Rs 2,000 each tomorrow, sources said.The amount will be credit to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through DBT mode on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya.In March, the government had extended the scheme by three years. A proposal in this regard was approved at a meeting of the State Cabinet.
As per the decision, the eligible beneficiaries of the KALIA scheme will receive financial assistance of Rs 2,000 twice each year during the next three years on the occasions of Akshaya Tritiya and Nuakhai.Through the KALIA scheme, the State Government aims to lend farmers with an all inclusive and flexible support system, ensuring accelerated agricultural prosperity.
Kalia Yojana New List: CM Transferred 869 Crores To Farmers On Nuakhai
In May, CM released funds for Kalia Yojana and now once again they benefited farmers. KALIA Yojana gave small and marginal farmers hope and confidence and helped landless farmers. Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik handed Rs 869 crore to farmers on Saturday under the KALIA Yojana. Over 41.85 lakh small and marginal farmers in the state received Rabi crop support. According to a CMO statement, Rs 2,000 has been deposited into the bank accounts of recipient farmers of the state.
Kalia Yojana New List 2023
The Odisha government has introduced the Kalia scheme to give financial aid to farmers without access to land. Naveen Patnaik, the chief minister, launched this programme with the intention of helping farmers. The Government of Odisha has allotted a sum of Rs. 5115 crores for the KALIA Yojana’s successful implementation. Additionally, Rs 3195 crore has been allotted by the Odisha government for 2020–21. This programme helped more than 43 lakh farmers in the prior year of 2019. The farmers of Odisha who submit an application and have their names included on the KALIA Yojana List by the state government are eligible for this program’s benefits.
About Odisha KALIA Yojana List
KALIA Yojana was started by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik last year for the citizens of the state. The state government has so far benefited lakhs of farmers of the state through this scheme, due to which they have got all the help. The details of the benefits to be given to the beneficiaries through the state government through the Kalia scheme launched by the Odisha government are as follows.
- Under the KALIA scheme launched by the Odisha government, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs. Through which farmers will get Rs 5000 as incentive for purchase of inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides.
- Under this scheme, Rs 1,00,000 per family per year will be provided to the poor and landless agricultural laborers of the state for their livelihood.
- Farmers will be informed about the development of cottage industries and earning income through them. 12500 will be given to all farmers for small activities like curry farming unit, mini layer unit, duckery unit, fish kit for fishermen, mushroom cultivation and bee keeping.
- All the beneficiaries will be able to get life insurance up to Rs 2 lakh by the Odisha government at a nominal rate of Rs 30. Farmers whose age is between 18 to 50 years.
Details List of Financial Assistance under KALIA Yojana
5 types of financial assistance is provided by the Odisha government to the small, landless agricultural laborers, marginal farmers etc. of the state, which are as follows:-
- Interest Free Crop Loans – Under this, all crop loans have now been made up to Rs 50000 at zero interest or interest free.
- Life insurance cover – Life insurance up to Rs 2 lakh, additional personal accident cover etc. and 2 lakh to 57 lakh houses of agricultural laborers landless agriculture will be arranged.
- Financial Assistance – Every year under this, Rs 10 lakh will be provided by the Odisha government to vulnerable agricultural houses and landless laborers.
- For livelihood – Odisha government will present Rs.10 lakh to the farmer for 12500 landless livelihood activities.
- Assistance for farming – Apart from this, small and marginal families will be provided 10000 per house under Rabi and bad weather, the number of these families is up to 30 lakhs.
Objective of KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List 2023
- Odisha KALIA Yojana List 2022 has been started by the Odisha government to eliminate the debt of farmers, so that the scheme benefits the farmers and reduces all their life problems.
- To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers and to develop the development of the agricultural sector.
- A budget of one thousand crore rupees has been allocated by the state government to waive off the debt of farmers through this scheme.
- KALIA Yojana List has been launched to provide financial assistance to the vulnerable agricultural families, landless laborers and marginal farmers of the state of Odisha, to alleviate the poverty of the farmers of the state.
Eligibility Criteria of KALIA Yojana List
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- Applicant applying under KALIA Yojana is mandatory to be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must belong to the category of BPL ration card.
- If the applicant is of marginal or small category under this scheme then he will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Any farmer of the country who comes under the tax payment structure will not be considered eligible to apply under the Kalia scheme.
- They are not eligible if the applicant is doing state government and central government jobs, or is associated with the PSU department.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must have a bank account.
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank passbook
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Check KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2023
- Open the official website www.kalia.co.in
- Click the “Beneficiary list” option from menu bar from the home page
- A new page will appear on the screen and you need to select your district name
- Then select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the Kalia Yojana list
How to Apply for a Kalia Yojana Refund
- You must first go to the Kalia Yojana’s official website.
- The home page will appear after that.
- You must select the “Refund application” option under the “Form” section on the website’s home page.
- A form will then appear in front of you after that.
- You need to download this form right away.
- You must then print this form out after this.
- The next step is to properly fill out the form’s information requests and send it to the relevant department.
Process To Complete Your e-KYC
Applicants who want to complete e-KYC for the self-registered farmers will have to follow the procedure:-
- To complete your e-KYC, visit the Official Website of KALIA Yojana
- You will land on the homepage
- On the homepage, click on the option of Complete Your e-KYC.
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Here, you have to enter your Aadhaar Number.
- Now click on Verify button
- After that, you have to take a declaration mark
- A new web page will appear in front of you
- Here you have to enter the OTP received on your linked mobile number
- Click on Submit option
- Through this, you can easily complete your e KYC
kalia yojana correction online
kalia yojana correction online offical website
How do I check my Kalia Yojana 2023?
Kalia Yojana’s new list 2022 has been announced by the authorities on their portal. The official portal where the list has been updated is kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. You are required to check the new Kalia yojana list 2022 for the 1st,2nd, and 3rd beneficiary lists.
How can I check my Kalia Yojana status?
Browse the official KALIA Scheme website i.e kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in.
Now you will be landed on the home page.
Tap on the Online Grievance application form option.
Navigate to the track grievance status option.
Now you need to enter your Aadhar card number
What is the Kalia Yojana in Odisha?
KALIA scheme is a package for farmer’s welfare. KALIA stands for “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation”. This scheme has been launched by Odisha Government to accelerate Agricultural Prosperity and reduce poverty in the State.