Laptop Sahay Yojana:This is a scheme started by the Tribal Development Department. The Laptop Assistance Scheme was launched by the Government of Gujarat. The main purpose of this scheme is to buy new laptops for tribal students. Through this scheme, the Government of Gujarat (S.T) provides assistance to tribal students to advance in the field of education.Recently, the state government of Gujarat state has announced and launched a new scheme for providing various incentives among the citizen of Gujarat state.
Through the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide free laptops among the needy students of the entire Gujarat state. This is mainly a welfare scheme for the students of the state named Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat. We all know that the state of Gujarat is one of the most developed states in India.
laptop sahay yojana 2023
As Prime Minister Narendra Modi is always attached to the Gujarat state, the state always gets various special incentives respectively. As many of the students were not able to attend the classes in this pandemic situation due to the lack of Laptops, the state government of Gujarat coming forward to help the poor students of the state by implementing the Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat. Through this scheme, the students will get the benefit of a free laptop in Gujarat .
In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023 such as benefits, objectives, details, features, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, registration procedure, application procedure, helpline number etc. We will also share with you the steps to check the Gujarat Laptop Sahay Yojana Beneficiary List online. So, do read the article till the end to grab all the details of this Gujarat free laptop scheme .
Benefits of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
The Department of Tribal Development (S.T) provides the benefit of Laptop Assistance Scheme to tribal students. A total loan of up to Rs. 1,50,000 / – is given for purchase of computer and laptop and its various machines. In which the beneficiary has to contribute at the rate of 10% of the total loan.
If the beneficiary buys a laptop of Rs. 50,000 / -, the Gujarat Government will give a loan of 80% i.e. Rs. 40,000 / – to the beneficiary and the remaining 20% i.e. Rs. 10,000 / – will have to be paid to the beneficiary.
Who will benefit?
The benefit of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023 (S.T) will be given to the persons belonging to the tribe.
Eligibility for Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
If you want to take advantage of the Laptop Assistance Scheme, you need to have the following qualifications.
- The student applying must be a resident of the State of Gujarat.
- Only ST applicant can apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must have a certificate of belonging to the tribe.
- The age of the beneficiary should be between 18 to 55 years.
- Neither the applicant nor any of his family should have a job in the government department.
- Beneficiary has a certificate regarding computer training.
- Certificate of experience working in a computer sales store or company / shopping mall / shop.
The income limit of the applicant should be as under.
- For urban area: ₹ 1,50,000
- For rural areas: ₹ 1,20,000
Required Documents for Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
The following documents are required to avail this scheme.
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Caste Sample of Applicant (Assistant Commissioner / Mamlatdar Certified) *
- Proof of property submitted by the applicant (7/12 and 8-A or building documents and property card) (recent and without burden) *
- Bailor-1 (2/12 and 2-A or building documents and property card) *
- Zamindar-2 no (3/12 and 2-A or building documents and property card) *
- If the shop is own / rented as a place of business, its details. If it is a rented shop, then rent agreement
- Government Approved Valuation Valuation Report on the property submitted by the guarantor-1
- Government Approved Valuation Valuation Report on Property submitted by Zamindar-2
- The guarantors paid Rs. Affidavit affixed on stamp paper of Rs
- Government Approved Valuation Valuation Report on the submitted property
Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023 Apply Online & Online Registration
All the students who are eligible and have all the required documents must follow the steps to apply and register for this online:
- First of all, visit the official website of Gujarat Scheduled Caste Development Gandhinagar or click on @https://gscdc.apphost.in/Account/Registration.
- Now, the homepage will appear on your screen.
- Now, you will able to see an application form in front of you.
- If you are already registered in this portal then click on login option.
- If you are new to this website then fill the application form carefully.
- Here, you have to enter your valid email id, mobile number, password, etc.
- After that, enter the captcha code and click on “Submit”.
- After the basic information did you will be able to fill the application with your necessary and basic details.
- After filling the application form you have to upload all the necessary documents like the signature, identity proof, income certificate, caste certificate, age proof, etc.
- Now, other important details like district name, taluka name, village name, and pin code no.
- You have to fill the educational qualification option too.
- After that, you have to choose your laptop company.
- Now, confirm your application.