mhada lottery 2023 mumbai|lottery.mhada.gov.in mumbai|mhada lottery 2023 mumbai dates|mhada.gov.in login|mhada lottery 2023 mumbai application form online:As per the new MHADA lottery participation policy, an applicant has to register only once with MHADA and can apply for lottery offered by any MHADA board. MHADA lottery 2023 registration starts Thursday January 5,2023 from 11 am.MHADA lottery 2023 for over 4,000 units on behalf of Mumbai board is planned to be announced in January 2023.
Additionally lottery will also be announced for Pune and Aurangabad circles. Under this, around 2046 houses will be announced in Konkan, 800 in Aurangabad and 4,678 units in Pune will be announced. MHADA lottery advertisements will be out in the next 10 days.MHADA Konkan wing will be giving away 2,046 units as part of MHADA lottery 2023. These homes will be available in Thane, Vasai-Virar, Navi Mumbai and Vengurla mentioned a FPJ report. Of the 2,046 units, 1001 units will be made available in EWS category, 1,023 units will be made available in LIG category, 18 units will be made available in MIG category and 4 units will be made available in HIG category.
mhada lottery 2023
A house in Mumbai is a dream for many. The soaring real estate prices have made it almost impossible to get affordable housing in the city. However, Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) is ready to make the dream of owning a house in Mumbai come true with its latest project. MHADA has launched the lottery application for a new housing scheme today, January 5. The Mumbai Housing and Area Development Board (MHADB), a wing of MHADA, will sell approximately 4,000 housing units under the housing scheme.
Around 60% of the units on offer will be from MHADA’s residential project and the rest from the Mumbai Repair and Redevelopment Board. The new houses are scattered among areas such as Goregaon West, Sion, Borivali and Powai.To simplify the lottery application process for applicants, MHADA will be offering a one-time registration for its Mumbai wing, which can be further used for the lottery of other wings.According to MHADA, the applicants need to offer all required documents during the online registration process and the winners will get possession of the house right after the announcement.
MHADA Lottery 2023 Registration
|Article about||MHADA Lottery 2023|
|Name of the department||Housing and Area Development Authority|
|Announced in||Maharashtra state|
|Launched for||People of the state|
|The commencement date of application||5 Jan|
|Last date of application||17th March|
|Type of scheme||State government housing scheme|
mhada lottery 2023 registration
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) provides flats at accessible costs for people. The MHADA lottery 2023 registration.According to the latest details, the MHADA lottery 2023 registration is scheduled to begin on Thursday, 5 January. Interested people can apply online through the official website – lottery.mhada.gov.in. Applicants must fill out the application form carefully and go through the eligibility criteria on the site. People will also get to know how many flats are available after applying.
People of Mumbai will now have a chance to win a house through the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) lottery scheme. The registrations for the MHADA lottery scheme 2023 will commence today, January 5. Mumbaikars will need to do a one-time registration at MHADA’s Mumbai wing to participate in the MHADA lottery.
All applications must be submitted on the website on or before January 31.The lottery draw is expected to take place next month and the winners of the lottery will have to report to the MHADA office to take possession of the flat after payment of the balance amount.
MHADA Lottery 2023: Eligibility
- An applicant must be at least 18 years old. No application in the name of a child will be accepted.
- Certificate of domicile
- An applicant for Low Income Group flats must have a monthly income of Rs 25,001 to Rs 50,000.
- An applicant for Middle Income Group flats must have a monthly income of Rs 50,001 to Rs 75,000.
- An applicant for High Income Group flats must have a monthly income of Rs 75,001 or more.
Mhada lottery 2023 documents required
- Aadhaar card
- Birth certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra
- Eligible driving license
- PAN card
- Bank account details
- School leaving Certificate
- Voter ID Card
mhada lottery 2023 mumbai dates
- PUNE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LOTTERY – 2023Registration
Running 05-01-2023 12.00
- PUNE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LOTTERY – 2023Edit Registration
Running 05-01-2023 12.00
- PUNE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LOTTERY – 2023Application
Pending 06-01-2023 12.0
- PUNE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LOTTERY – 2023Online Payment
Pending 06-01-2023 12.0
- PUNE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LOTTERY – 2023RTGS/NEFT Payment
Pending 06-01-2023 12.0
- PUNE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LOTTERY – 2023List of Accepted Applications
Pending 15-02-2023 18.0
- PUNE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LOTTERY – 2023Draw
Pending 17-02-2023 10.0
- PUNE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LOTTERY – 2023List of Winners
Pending 17-02-2023 18.0
- PUNE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE LOTTERY – 2023Refund
Pending 01-03-2023 10.0
mhada lottery 2023 mumbai application form online
Here are the steps which applicants need to follow to seek an application for this housing scheme:
First Step Registration
- Appliers have to visit the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra
- First of all, you need to register with the site, click on the “Register” option, and create your account
- Enter the asked details in the form along with the mobile number and generate OTP
- Verify your mobile number to confirm your registration.
- After the confirmation of the mobile number, your registration will complete.
Second Step Lottery Application Form
- After the successful registration, the next will be to fill the Lottery Application Form.
- Now under the Application Form, you have to enter 8 types of details-
- User Name
- Monthly Income
- Pan Card Details
- Applicant Details
- Applicant Address with Pin Code
- Contact Details
- Details of Bank Account
- Verification Code
- Now Upload All the Required Documents in a particular section in JPEG format in the prescribed dimension.
- After filling in all the required details click on the Submit Button.
MHADA Lottery Login
- First of all, go to the official website of the Maharashtra housing and area development authority
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the login Option
- Now a new page will open before you will have to enter username, password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal
Third Step Payment
- After filling out the application form, the next step will be Payment of the application form fee.
- Kindly pay the required application fee as per the given method such as Net Banking, UPI, etc.
- In the last after following all the steps now take a print of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Can I apply for 2 flats in MHADA?
If it is stipulated that only one flat is allotted to one person by MHADA and your mother had sworn under affidavit or claimed that she does not any flat allotted to her, while applying for the second one, then the MHADA might decide to cancel/withdraw the said allotment as per law.
What is the deposit amount for MHADA lottery?
Typically, once projects are ready, MHADA calls for applications and allots flats by a lottery system. The flats are way more affordable than those in the open market. It puts a five-year ban on sale of flats and the EMD is normally fixed at ₹25,000 or ₹50,000 depending on the category of flats being invested in.
What is MHADA housing?
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority, also known as MHADA, provides schemes giving residents of Maharashtra access to affordable residential property. Mumbai’s MHADA scheme offers over 1,300 low-cost houses via a lottery system.