chedodu scheme 2023|jagananna chedodu 2023 last date|jagananna chedodu 2023 release date|jagananna chedodu eligible list|Jagananna Chedodu scheme status|Jagananna Chedodu login:Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy will release the Jagananna Thodu on January 11 (Wednesday). Under the scheme, 3.95 lakh small and tiny vendors in the State will get an interest-free loan up to ₹10,000 each to improve their business.The Chief Minister will release the interest-free loan worth ₹395 crore to the new beneficiaries, apart from ₹15.17 crore towards the interest for six months of the loan availed of by the beneficiaries last year.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has devised a solution and implemented a scheme to provide financial assistance. This scheme is known as Jagananna Chedodu, and it assists the state’s economically disadvantaged citizens. Small business owners can operate in these difficult times with the help of incentives.If you are interested in learning more about the Jagananna Chedodu plan, such as eligibility criteria, the application process, the scheme’s benefits, and so on, you should read this post until the end.
ysr chedodu scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the Chedodu Scheme. The government of Andhra Pradesh will transfer Rs. 10,000/- to each beneficiary’s account under this scheme. The financial assistance will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.With this third tranche of Jagananna Thodu, the total number of beneficiaries would reach 15.31 lakh and the total interest-free loan would reach the ₹2,406-crore mark, the officials said. Of the total beneficiaries, at least 8.74 lakh have availed of the loan for second time after repayment of the previous amount.
Small vendors such as shop owners, craftsmen, artisans, owners of temporary or permanent structures with five feet wide and five feet length shops either on the roadsides or on their own lands, vendors of vegetable, fruits, flower, clothes and others can avail of the benefits of the scheme.
chedodu scheme 2023
The important features and highlights of this AP Jagan Anna Chedodu Scheme 2023 are as follows:-
|Name of the Scheme||AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 10,000 per year|
|Beneficiaries (% of total population)||Nayee Brahmin (3.99%), Rangrej (0.19%), Rajaka (11.88%)|
|Occupation Wise Beneficiaries||Hair Dressing, Tailoring and Laundry|
|Launched in Which State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Implementation Department||Social Welfare Department|
jagananna chedodu scheme New Updated
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday released Rs 330.15 crore under Jagananna Chedodu towards financial assistance for over 3.30 lakh eligible beneficiaries from Rajakas, Nayee Brahmins, and other communities. An official release from the CMO said the amount would be directly credited intothe bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Releasing the amount with a click of a button here, the Chief Minister said the welfare measures implemented by the YSRCP government have been empowering every BC, SC and ST family and helping them to improve financially.Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy visited Vinukonda, Palnadu and released the third instalment of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme. During his visit, the CM Jagan distributed financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per year to tailors, Rajakas, and Nayi Brahmins under the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme. The total amount disbursed for 3,30,145 people across the state was Rs 330.15 crore, bringing the total disbursed in the last three years to Rs 927.51 crore.
In his address, CM YS Jagan emphasized that the Navaratnas and other welfare schemes are benefiting every poor family and backward community in the state. He stated that the Jagananna Chedodu scheme is transparent and free of bribes, with assistance being distributed in an impartial manner, regardless of political affiliation or caste. The Chief Minister also highlighted that every welfare scheme introduced in the last three years is helping families from all sections of society.
Objectives of AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Chedodu Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. The main objective of this scheme is that citizens residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh will be provided funds for business. Under this scheme, the citizens of Andhra Pradesh state will get a facility of Rs 10000 to start their own small business. Under this scheme, this amount will be provided to the citizens every year. The citizens of the state can easily start their small business with the amount received under this scheme.
Benefits of AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- Through this scheme, those citizens of the state of Andhra Pradesh will be provided the facility of funds, who have their own small business and whose income is low.
- Under Jagananna Chedodu Scheme, only tailor, laundry and hairdresser will be provided benefit to the citizens doing this type of small business.
- An amount of 10000 rupees will be provided every year to the citizens doing small business.
- This amount will be directly transferred to the registered bank account of the citizens.
- With the amount that the citizens will get through the YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme, they will be able to start their own business as well as show the dream of a happy future to all the members of their family and will also be able to give good education to their children.
jagananna chedodu eligible list
The applicants must be eligible to apply for the scheme by the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- An applicant must be a tailor, hairdresser or laundrymen.
- The applicant must have registered with the social authorities of their profession.
Also Read This Article;- Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana
The following documents are required to apply for the scheme:-
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- A voter ID card for identification purposes
- Domical certificate
- Educational certificate
- Registration certificate of the profession.
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
ysr chedodu scheme 2023 Application Form
Check out the procedure explained in the subsequent section of this article by executing which aspirants can easily apply for the plan.
- In the beginning, step aspirants have to visit the official website of Jagananna Chedodu.
- The landing screen will flash on your display.
- Search the link of “Jagananna Chedodu Application Link”.
- Click that link.
- Download the application form on your device.
- Get the hard copy of the application or from ward secretariats.
- Furnish all the important information on the application and upload/ attach the required certificates.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Jagananna Chedodu scheme status
Applicants of AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme who are interested to know whether they are in the beneficiary list or not, they can visit their nearest village or ward secretariat. Today, with the help of this article, we will tell you how you can check the information related to your nearest village or ward secretariat. The applicant has to follow the following instructions:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Navasakam. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- The option of “Know Your Secretariat” will be found in the menu bar of the page, which will be selected by the applicant.
- After this, you will see a list from where the applicant has to select the name of his district.
- According to the name of your locality given in the list, click on the link given in the column (urban or rural) against the name of your district.
- Now you have to click on the name of your circle from the given list.
- After doing this, a link will appear in front of you opposite the name of your circle, on which you will have to click.
- Now, the applicant will see a code on his screen which will be the code of the applicant’s secretariat, note down that code.
Who is eligible for Jagananna Chedodu?
Nayi Brahmins, Laundrymen and Tailors will get financial assistance of Rs. 10000/- per year directly transferred into their bank account. Applicants can check their accounts to know about the money transfer.
How can I check my Jagananna Chedodu status?
Step1:- You need to visit the official website of jagananna chedodu https://jaganannathodu.ap.gov.in/bor/Paystatus_Chedodu.aspx. Step2:- You will be redirected to status page. Step3:- In the status page you need to enter the beneficiary aadhar number in the provided text box.
What is Cheyutha scheme?
This financial assistance will benefit SC, ST, BC, and minority community women whose ages are between 45 to 60 years. This scheme has committed to strengthening the rural economy. Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme Rs 75,000 (Rs 18,750 every year) will transfer into the bank account of in a period of 4 years.