ysr pension kanuka 2.2 version|ysr pension kanuka apk|ysr pension kanuka app|ysr pension app|ysr pension kanuka search|ysr pension kanuka login:The Andhra Pradesh government on raised the monthly old age and widow pensions amount from Rs 2,250 to Rs 2,500.Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy launched the distribution of enhanced pensions under YSR Pension Kanuka from Prathipadu in Guntur district and released Rs 1,570 crore towards January disbursements.
Addressing a public meeting later, Reddy said that “almost every assurance included in YSRCP’s election manifesto has been fulfilled in the last 30 months.During the TDP rule, pensions were provided to only 39 lakh beneficiaries, handing just Rs 1000 each, with monthly expenditure of Rs 400 crore.
ysr pension kanuka
Also, the age for old age pensioners (OAP) has been reduced from 65 to 60 years. With the increase in the pensioners, the list of beneficiaries has gone up to 54.64 lakh this year. The Disabled Pensions (DP) will be Rs 3,000 per month, while the CKDU/Dialysis Pensions will receive Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month, the state government has said.
YSR Pension Kanuka was specially implemented in Andhra Pradesh state to provide financial support for the older people, widows, handicapped people, transgender, and all the economically backward candidates. This programme has been introduced as part of the election manifesto by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
ysr pension kanuka app download
|Name||YSR Pension Kanuka, SSPensions|
|Initiated By||CM Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Economically disadvantaged people|
ysr pension kanuka new version
Through the implementation of this pension scheme, incentives will be provided to the economically backward or socially backward people of the state. Also, a fixed amount of incentives are designated for the backward community in Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives will be provided so that the smooth functioning of the life of economically backward people takes place. Along with incentives, social up-gradation will also take place.
Coinciding with the New Year, Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy on Saturday launched the distribution of enhanced pension programme, and released ₹1,570 crore for the purpose for the month of January.Under YSR Pension Kanuka, pensioners, who were hitherto getting ₹2,250, would now be receiving ₹2,500 every month.The government is on a mission to fulfil all the promises made in the manifesto. In the last 30 months, 62 lakh beneficiaries were provided pension of ₹2,250 at their doorstep by a team of dedicated volunteers.
Important features of SS Pension Kanuka
- The state government would offer Rs 2,250 to the elderly residents as part of this initiative.
- Only elderly people from the economically weaker sections (EWS) will be eligible to receive benefits under this programme.
- Beneficiaries’ pension amounts will be sent to them by the government via their bank accounts as a result of the YSR Pension Kanuka.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for YSR Pension Kanuka
To extend the Social Security Pensions, Government has revised the eligibility norms:
- Total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner
- The family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas, a family who owns no property or less than 750 sq ft built-up area.
List Of Beneficiaries or Type of Pensioners
The following people will be able to benefit from the YSR pension Kanuka scheme:-
- Old Age
- Toddy Tappers
- Single Women
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artists
Documents needed for SSP pensions
- Aadhaar card (for YSR pension status check by aadhar card)
- BPL ration card
- Residence proof
- Identity proof or birth certificate
- Bank passbook
Also Read This Article;- Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana
ysr pension kanuka report volunteer wise
Through the implementation of AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, govt. will provide incentives to the economically backward or socially backward people of the state. In addition to this, a fixed amount of incentives are designated for the backward community in Andhra Pradesh state. With the successful implementation of the scheme, many incentives would be provided so that smooth functioning of the life of the economically backward people takes place. Along with incentive social up-gradation will also take place.
Download YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
To apply for the scheme, you have to follow the simple steps given here:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the downloads option
- Now you have to click on YSR pension kanuka
- As soon as you click on this link YSR kanuka pension forms will be downloaded to your device which is as follows:-
- Now you need to take the print out of the form
- After that, you have to fill this form by entering all the required information
- Now you have to attach all the required documents
- Now you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
Also Read This Article;-AP Sand Booking 2022
How to Download YSR Pension Kanuka Online App
You can download YSR Pension Kanuka App from Google Play Store. For downloading the app kindly Click here.
After downloading and installing the app register yourself on application. Now you can get application status and do many other things.