jagananna videshi vidya deevena website|jagananna videshi vidya deevena|jagananna vidya deevena|jagananna vidya deevena status check 2022|ysr jagananna videshi vidya deevena:The State government on Monday issued a fresh set of guidelines for Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena, which would benefit more students on saturation mode.According to the new guidelines, the financial assistance shall be sanctioned to eligible students who get admissions to any of the top 200 World Ranking Universities, published annually by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), across the globe.
The fees of students securing seats in any one of the top 100 QS-ranked universities or institutions would be fully reimbursement, while those getting admitted to institutions ranked 101-200 would get up to Rs 50 lakh of their fees reimbursed under the Jagananna Videsi Vidya Deevena scheme. The reimbursement amount would be transferred directly to the students’ bank accounts in four installments.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
The State government has issued an order on implementing “Jagananna Videsi Vidya Deevena” scheme, to provide financial assistance to the students to pursue higher education overseas and to complete professional and graduate courses.Revamping the whole system followed by the previous government and in order to focus on qualitative education in foreign institutions, the government has decided to introduce the scheme under “Navaratnalu.”
AP Videshi Vidya Deevena 2022
|Name of the scheme||Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022|
|Title||Check the AP Overseas Education Scheme 2022 details|
|Subject||AP Govt launched the AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022|
|Overseas Education Scheme Website||https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/|
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2022
Notification will be issued between September-December and January-May every year. The selection process will be scrutinised by a committee headed by the Chief Secretary to the State government.
The scheme shall be known hereafter as ‘Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena.’ The financial assistance shall be sanctioned to eligible students who get admissions in any of the top 200 universities as per the latest QS world university rankings only.
The selected candidates, whose admission is in the top 100 Institutions/Universities, shall be eligible for financial assistance of 100% of tuition fee. In case of selection in the next 100 Institutions/Universities (i.e 101 to 200 ranked Institutions/Universities), the selected student shall be eligible for financial assistance of 50% of tuition fee.
jagananna videshi vidya deevena Guidelines
- The first installment would be deposited on producing the immigration card (landing permit/I-94 card). The second instalment would be paid upon producing the first semester/term results, the third upon producing the second-semester results and the final instalment, after the successful completion of the fourth and final semester, and upon uploading the mark sheet onto the online portal.
- The fee would be reimbursement to PhD and MBBS students year-wise or semester-wise. Students frp, Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) are also eligible and it will be applicable to all those whose family’s income is less than Rs 8 lakh per annum and the student is aged 35 or below.
- The notification for the scheme will be issued twice a year: between September and December, and January and May.
- A committee headed by the Chief Secretary would select the students.
- During the former TDP regime, those from EWS were excluded. Besides including them, the YSRC government also raised the income limit to Rs 8 lakh from Rs 6 lakh.
- The scheme was earlier applicable to only a few countries but is now applicable to the top 200 universities in any country.
- The previous government had capped the number to 300 SCs, 100 STs, 400 Kapus, 1,000 BCs and 500 minorities but now there is no such limit.
List Of Courses Covered Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Many courses are included in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme so that all of the students from all of the fields are included in the scheme:-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
If you want to enroll yourself under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme then you can follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing of a pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers have exempt from the scheme.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- The students must enroll in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated with State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
Also Read This Article;-AP Sand Booking 2022
The following documents require if you are applying for the scheme in the Andhra Pradesh region:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
To apply for the scholarship scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal.
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on the downloads option
- Now you have to click on JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma.
- Now the application form will be on your computer screen
- You have to download this application form and take a printout of it
- After that, you have to fill all the required information in this form like village volunteer detail, family head detail, bank account detail of mother, details of validation etc
- Now you have to attach all the important documents
- After that, you have to submit this application form in the concerned department
- By following this procedure you can apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevene Scheme.
jagananna vidya deevena status check 2022
- Open the Official website of Payment Status www.prdcfms.apcfss.in
- Enter Year and Bill No then Press Enter.
- Check Your Bill Details for the Payment Status.
- Enter the Registration ID and Click on Submit button.
- Check the JVD Scheme 2nd Installment Payment Status 2022 and find your details.
- You can also check your Application Status form Here. Check Here Application Status
How to apply Ysr Videshi Vidya Deevena?
How to apply for AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Overseas Study Scholarship: Eligible candidates should fill their application online at the www.kapucorp.ap.gov.in & www.apepass.cgg.gov.in websites in the prescribed format. 2. Aadhar Cards of the applicant.
Which students are eligible for Vidya Deevena?
Any student whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Those with 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the benefit.
When Vidya Deevena money will come?
On 16 March 2022, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy released Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme funds and deposited it directly into the bank account of the mothers of the student. An amount of Rs 709 crore has been transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries