ap eamcet registration|ap eamcet web options 2023 registration:The AP EAPCET registration for counselling, fee payment and certificate verification dates have been extended. Candidates can now apply online and register for AP EAPCET 2023 counselling and pay the application fee and verify certificates by September 5.The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET) 2023, previously AP EAMCET, web option entry scheduled to start from today, Augusthas been postponed.
The new date, the Department of Technical Education, in a statement said, will be notified shortly. The AP EAPCET registration for counselling, fee payment and certificate verification dates have been extended. Candidates can now apply online and register for AP EAPCET 2023 counselling and pay the application fee and verify certificates by September
What is AP EAPCET (EAMCET)?
AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) has been renamed as AP EAPCET, which stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada for admissions to Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy courses offered at more than 425 private institutes in Andhra Pradesh state. JNTU Kakinada is only the exam conducting authority for AP EAMCET on behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
AP Eamcet 2023 Registration
Check the highlights of AP EAMCET below:
|Full Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (Earlier, Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test)|
|Short Exam Name||AP EAPCET (EAMCET)|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||General – INR 600SC/ST – INR 500BC – INR 550|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Courses Offered||Engineering – Engineering, Bio-Technology, B. Tech. (Dairy Technology), BTech (Agr. Engg.), BTech (Food Science and Technology)Medical/Pharmacy – Medical courses, BPharma, DPharma etc.Agriculture – BSc (Ag.) / BSc (Hort.) / BVSc & AH / BFSc / BTech (FST) / BSc (CA&BM)|
AP EAMCET Counselling 2023
APSCHE has started the AP EAMCET 2023 web option entry ,on August 07. Candidates who have completed AP EAMCET 2023 counselling registration are eligible for EAPCET web option entry. AP EAMCET counselling 2023 official website is eapcet-sche.aptonline.in. Candidates could complete AP EAMCET counselling registration 2023 from July 24 to August 3. Candidates can get a link for AP EAMCET 2023 counselling registration on this page as well. Candidates can check detailed AP EAMCET counselling dates 2023 for engineering on this page. Aspirants who have qualified AP EAPCET 2023 are advised to keep documents required for AP EAMCET counselling 2023 ready to avoid any problems.
AP EAPCET Counselling Dates 2023
|Events||AP EAMCET Counselling Dates|
|AP EAMCET Result 2023||June 14, 2023|
|AP EAMCET counselling dates 2023 for mpc registration||July 24 to August 3, 2023|
|Document verification||July 25 to August 4, 2023|
|Web options entry||August 7, 2023(Revised)|
|Change in options saved previously||August 9, 2023|
|AP EAMCET 2023 seat allotment||August 12, 2023|
|Self-Reporting & Reporting at college||August 13 to 14, 2023|
AP EAMCET Counselling 2023: Overview
Candidates who have qualified for the AP EAMCET 2023 counselling process will be allotted seats on the basis of category, merit rank, and the AP EAMCET cut-off. 70% of the seats in the private engineering colleges will be done through AP EAMCET, while 30% will be done through management quota. In the next section, we will provide the candidates with complete details about the AP EAMCET 2023 admission process.
AP EAPCET Counselling 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to participate in the AP EAPCET counselling procedure:
- The candidate should have cleared the AP EAMCET 2023 with a valid score and rank.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age as of December 31, 2023. The minimum age is 17 years if candidates want to apply for B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech.(Food Science and Technology) and B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering)
- The upper age limit is 22 years and 25 years for candidates belonging to the SC and ST categories
- Candidates should be Indian nationals or PIO/OCI card holders.
- They should belong from the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- Candidates should have received at least 45% marks as an aggregate of the specified subjects in the AP EAMCET exam 2022. Those belonging to the reserved category should have obtained at least 40% marks.
Documents Required For the AP EAPCET Counselling Registration
The applicants need the following documents to apply for the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates :
- AP EAMCET 2023 Rank Card
- AP EAPCET 2023 Admit Card
- +2 Class Original Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Birth Date Proof/ 10th Original Marksheet
- Economic Weaker Section Certificate( if have any)
- Certificate of Residence
- Domicile Certificate of the Andhra Pradesh State
- Parents Income Certificate
- Certificate of Category(if have any)
- Adhaar Card
AP EAMCET Counselling 2023: Steps To Enter Options
- Go to the official website of AP EAMCET counselling — apeamcet.nic.in
- Click on ‘Candidates Registration’ and register to generate login credentials
- Now, go back to the homepage and click on ‘Candidates Login’
- Key in your credentials, sign in and choose your options
- Take a printout of the selected options for future reference.
How can I apply for eamcet AP 2023?
Go to the official website of AP EAMCET counselling — apeamcet.nic.in.
Click on ‘Candidates Registration’ and register to generate login credentials.
Now, go back to the homepage and click on ‘Candidates Login’
Key in your credentials, sign in and choose your options.
How many seats are there in AP eamcet?
As per the previous year statistics, a total of 143254 engineering seats were available for admission. Out of these total seats, 138972 seats were available in Private colleges