CIDCO Lottery 2022- Online Application Form | cidco applicant email@example.com– Check Result, Eligibilty and Updated News; Friends, as we all know that housing is the need of all of us and therefore to ensure housing for all the people, the government issues a large number of housing schemes at the national and state level. Along with this there are also various private/public organizations which provide housing facilities to the citizens.
CIDCO is one of the urban planning and development organizations in the state of Maharashtra based in Navi Mumbai. It provides the facility of awas to the citizens of the state who come from different income levels of the society. The applicants are allotted houses on the basis of CIDCO lottery. To buy a house under this awas scheme, one has to apply online.
इसे भी जरूर पढ़ें:- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट 2022
What is CIDCO Lottery ?
CIDCO means is City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited originally a Maharashtra Government undertaking which works to provide housing and housing facilities to the citizens of Navi Mumbai and surrounding areas. Under this scheme houses are allotted mainly to EWS people and Low Income Group (LIG).
The allotment of houses is basically done through lottery and bidding method. The allocation of houses through CIDCO is linked to the Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana (PMAY) scheme of the Central Government. CIDCO provides awas facility under its many awasyojana like collective awasyojana, police awasyojana, mega awasyojana etc.
If you are also interested in getting information about CIDCO Lottery 2022, then definitely read this article till the end. Here you are going to get complete information about this awas yojana from application to Lottery Result.
CIDCO Lottery 2022- Overview
|Category||Maharashtra Government Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO)|
|Related Central Government Scheme||Prime Minister Awasyojana (PMAY)|
|Type of Scheme||Awas Yojana|
|CIDCO Official Website||cidco.maharashtra.gov.in|
|Post Lottery Portal||cidco.nivarakendra.in/App/applicantLandingPage|
cidco lottery 2022 registration New Update
In a recent development, the CIDCO has decided to expand the present scheme. Under the new offerings, 6508 tenements will be available under the present scheme. In addition to this, besides the tenements offered under the present scheme, CIDCO will also provide some additional tenements from Dronagiri, Ghansoli, Kalamboli, Kharghar and Taloja nodes of Navi Mumbai under the scheme. This will provide better chances for economically weaker sections to get affordable houses.
Around 5000 houses will be given away as a part of the CIDCO lottery 2022 by CIDCO (City and Industrial Development Corporation) during Ganesh Utsav, i.e. 31st August.
On the pious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi or Ganeshotsav, the CIDCO Lottery 2022 has been announced by the CIDCO. Under the CIDCO Lottery 2022, a total of 4158 houses and 245 commercial plots are being offered. CIDCO Lottery 2022 will be drawn in the online mode. CIDCO lottery 2022 is mainly concentrated in the Navi Mumbai region. Under CIDCO Mahagrihmanirman Yojana, the houses will be offered in CIDCO’s housing complex in Dronagiri, Kalamboli, Taloja and Kharghar nodes in Navi Mumbai.
Out of the 4158 houses under the CIDCO lottery 2022, 403 houses are reserved for the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of the society. The reserved houses for the EWS will be channelised under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). The new income limit for the PMAY is set at Rs 6 lakh per annum, and the subsidy amount is capped at Rs 2,50,000. The housing complexes planned under CIDCO lottery 2022 are located near developed and strategic nodes. They are excellently connected and boast of superb social amenities around. CIDCO has plans to provide over 1 lakh houses in the Navi Mumbai area. Out of the planned houses, CIDCO has already delivered over 25,000 houses.
In addition to the CIDCO lottery 2022, CIDCO is also offering over 245 commercial plots. These commercial plots are available for sale in housing complexes offered by CIDCO in Kharghar, Taloja, Kalamboli, Kharghar and Ghansoli areas. Some office spaces are also put up for sale in the Nerul railway Station complex and Juinagar station complex.
CIDCO (City and Industrial Development Corporation) Lottery 2022 in Maharashtra is one of Maharashtra’s most popular affordable housing schemes. CIDCO Lottery 2022 is backed by the Maharashtra Government and is periodically announced for different parts of Maharashtra. Primarily targeted toward the economically weaker sections of society, the CIDCO Lottery 2022 will ensure a place of residence for marginalized citizens.
CIDCO Lottery Eligibility Details
Applicants must fulfill all eligibility requirements before submitting the application to apply for CIDCO Awas Yojana. The main eligibility details are given below:-
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra State.
- They should belong to Low Income Group (LIG) or Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- Applicant’s monthly income should be less than Rs 25000 to apply under EWS category.
- Monthly income should be between Rs 25000 to Rs 50000 to apply under LIG category.
Documents Required for CIDCO Lottery 2022
It is mandatory to provide the documents at the time of application and at the time of verification.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID /Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- income certificate
- Bank details (Bank passbook)
- Passport size photo
इसे भी जरूर पढ़ें:- ई श्रमिक कार्ड ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022
After the publication of lottery result, allotment of houses is done. After that candidates will be invited for KYC and documents verification so that the possession of the house can be handed over to the buyer. Check out the list of documents required for KYC and verification purposes.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Allotment letter
- Category Certificate
- salary certificate
- Salary slip
- ITR Acknowledgment Slip
- PMAY registration
- Mathadi worker certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit in the prescribed format
- Disability certificate (as applicable)
cidco lottery 2022 application form online ?
Applications are invited online for the CIDCO Lottery scheme and a suitable procedure is followed to submit the application. Applicants can fill the application form in English or Marathi depending on their preference. Check the application process given below-
- First of all go to the official website of CIDCO yojana or click on the link given below cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now the new user will have to click on the ‘registration for lottery’ link as a registration
- On clicking on the registration link a form will be displayed.
- Enter all the details asked in the registration form like applicant name, name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email details etc.
- On the next page, fill your profile, PAN, Aadhar details, bank details and upload your photo.
- Once the registration is done, you will be redirected to a new web page. On this page, information about the documents will be displayed.
- After the veryfication of documents, which may take 24 hours, the application link on the page will be updated.
- Once it is available, click on the apply link.
- Select the scheme for which you want to apply. Select the scheme code from the drop down.
- If your scheme is part of Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana (PMAY), click on the “Yes” button. Enter your Unique ID in the space provided.
- Enter all the details like, scheme code, income group, number. Category name of the reservation scheme, etc.
- Select the allocation preference, if any.
- Read all the terms and conditions. Click on the “Agree” tab and enter the date and place.
- Provide your confirmation. Take a print out of the filled application form.
- Pay the application fee. You can pay through NEFT/RTGS, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Print the slip to make the payment. Put your signature and slip (scanned copy), upload your photograph.
- After completion of all these activities you can continue with the payment process.
- Once the payment is completed, the application process will be over.
इसे भी जरूर पढ़ें:- PM Kisan Status Check 2022
How to View Accepted Applicants
Once the application process is over, a list of accepted applicants is prepared. This list contains the names of the applicants who fulfill the complete eligibility conditions as per the scrutiny of the submitted applications. Only these applicants can proceed in this process of CIDCO Lottery Yojana. You are told below about whom you can see the list of accepted candidates.
- Visit the CIDCO website- cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Go to “Accepted Applicants” and a new page will open.
- Select the respective Lotteryyojana. Click on the View button.
- A PDF will appear of the selected candidates whose applications have been accepted.
- Search for your name in the list by entering the CTRL F key.
- You can keep this list safe for your personal records.
इसे भी जरूर पढ़ें:- Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana 2022
How to Check CIDCO Lottery Result 2022?
CIDCO Lottery result is declared on the basis of draw of lottery. Lottery draw is conducted to get the list of selected candidates for this awasyojana. Lotteryresult is made available to the applicants and informed through the official portal. Check out the simple steps using which candidates can check their CIDCO Lotteryresult.
- First of all you have to open the official website of CIDCO on your device.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link “CIDCO Lottery Result” given on the homepage of the portal under the housing scheme option.
- A list of all available results will be shown.
- Find the respective scheme and click on the link “view result”.
- The result list for the sub-categories will be displayed.
- Select the respective result option as per your income group.
- A PDF file of the selected result option will open.
- Search your name in it through result details.
- Save this result for your future reference.
What happens after the Publication of CIDCO Lottery ?
The publication of lottery result is not the end of this awas Yojana process. There are certain formalities and procedures that candidates have to complete after the result is declared. Applicants who are lottery winners can check the post result activities and process given below-
- After the declaration of result, lottery winners will have to book an appointment. They can book their appointment online at Post Lottery Portal or Niwara Kendra.
- They will be provided with a “First Information Letter” upon booking an appointment.
- You will have to report at the Redressal Center as per the appointment schedule.
- At the Niwara Kendra, you will have to get your original documents verified at three counters.
- At the Verification Center, you have to start by going to Primary Access. At this stage, you will have to provide all the required documents.
- After verification and approval in the first step, proceed to the next counter i.e. KYC department.
- After the completion of KYC, you will be taken to the next counter which is the verification department. Provide original documents and submit Xerox copy of each document. After verification of all the documents you will be given a “Provisional Offer Letter”.
- After receiving the offer letter, you will have to make a partial deposit of the house amount. This has to be done within the stipulated period.
- Pay the amount in full and get full possession of the house to get the final allotment letter.
- Once all the formalities and legalities are completed and the payment is made, the possession letter is handed over to you or the new owner of the house.