CIDCO Lottery 2023- Online Application Form | cidco applicant email@example.com– Check Result, Eligibilty and Updated News; Friends, as we all know that housing is the need of all of us and therefore to ensure housing for all the people, the government issues a large number of housing schemes at the national and state level. Along with this there are also various private/public organizations which provide housing facilities to the citizens.
CIDCO is one of the urban planning and development organizations in the state of Maharashtra based in Navi Mumbai. It provides the facility of awas to the citizens of the state who come from different income levels of the society. The applicants are allotted houses on the basis of CIDCO lottery. To buy a house under this awas scheme, one has to apply online.
इसे भी जरूर पढ़ें:- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट 2023
What is CIDCO Lottery ?
CIDCO means is City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited originally a Maharashtra Government undertaking which works to provide housing and housing facilities to the citizens of Navi Mumbai and surrounding areas. Under this scheme houses are allotted mainly to EWS people and Low Income Group (LIG).
The allotment of houses is basically done through lottery and bidding method. The allocation of houses through CIDCO is linked to the Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana (PMAY) scheme of the Central Government. CIDCO provides awas facility under its many awasyojana like collective awasyojana, police awasyojana, mega awasyojana etc.
If you are also interested in getting information about CIDCO Lottery 2023, then definitely read this article till the end. Here you are going to get complete information about this awas yojana from application to Lottery Result.
CIDCO Lottery 2023- Overview
|Category||Maharashtra Government Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO)|
|Related Central Government Scheme||Prime Minister Awasyojana (PMAY)|
|Type of Scheme||Awas Yojana|
|CIDCO Official Website||cidco.maharashtra.gov.in|
|Post Lottery Portal||cidco.nivarakendra.in/App/applicantLandingPage|
CIDCO Lottery 2023 Ulwe Mahagrihnirman Yojana Lucky Draw
The CIDCO lottery fortunate draw for the Mahagrihnirman Yojana took place on February 17, 2023, at 2.30 p.m. Originally scheduled on February 10, 2023, the fortunate draw was postponed due to technical issues.
cidco mass housing scheme New Updated
The City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) on Monday launched 7,849 affordable flats under its mass housing scheme in Navi Mumbai.In a video message for the launch, Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde said CIDCO is the leading corporation in the country in providing affordable housing to the people from different economic strata.
The online registration of applications for this scheme will start on Tuesday.With ambitious projects like Navi Mumbai International Airport, the Ulwe node will gain massive importance in the future. The opportunity to own a house in the well-connected Ulwe node has come through this mass housing scheme on the auspicious occasion of Diwali, CIDCO vice-chairman and managing director Dr Sanjay Mukherjee said.
Under the Mass Housing Scheme, 7,849 affordable apartments have been made available to citizens from the economically weaker section (EWS) at Bamandongari, Kharkopar (east) 2A, Kharkopar (east) 2B and Kharkopar (east) P3 in Ulwe node of Navi Mumbai.All the processes in the scheme will be implemented in a transparent manner online. A computerised draw for the scheme will be held on 19 January 2023. The website www.lottery.cidcoindia.com has been made available for online registration, payment, etc.
CIDCO Lottery Eligibility Details
Applicants must fulfill all eligibility requirements before submitting the application to apply for CIDCO Awas Yojana. The main eligibility details are given below:-
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra State.
- They should belong to Low Income Group (LIG) or Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- Applicant’s monthly income should be less than Rs 25000 to apply under EWS category.
- Monthly income should be between Rs 25000 to Rs 50000 to apply under LIG category.
Documents Required for CIDCO Lottery 2023
It is mandatory to provide the documents at the time of application and at the time of verification.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID /Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- income certificate
- Bank details (Bank passbook)
- Passport size photo
इसे भी जरूर पढ़ें:- ई श्रमिक कार्ड ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022
After the publication of lottery result, allotment of houses is done. After that candidates will be invited for KYC and documents verification so that the possession of the house can be handed over to the buyer. Check out the list of documents required for KYC and verification purposes.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Allotment letter
- Category Certificate
- salary certificate
- Salary slip
- ITR Acknowledgment Slip
- PMAY registration
- Mathadi worker certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit in the prescribed format
- Disability certificate (as applicable)
cidco lottery 2023 application form online ?
Applications are invited online for the CIDCO Lottery scheme and a suitable procedure is followed to submit the application. Applicants can fill the application form in English or Marathi depending on their preference. Check the application process given below-
- First of all go to the official website of CIDCO yojana or click on the link given below cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now the new user will have to click on the ‘registration for lottery’ link as a registration
- On clicking on the registration link a form will be displayed.
- Enter all the details asked in the registration form like applicant name, name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email details etc.
- On the next page, fill your profile, PAN, Aadhar details, bank details and upload your photo.
- Once the registration is done, you will be redirected to a new web page. On this page, information about the documents will be displayed.
- After the veryfication of documents, which may take 24 hours, the application link on the page will be updated.
- Once it is available, click on the apply link.
- Select the scheme for which you want to apply. Select the scheme code from the drop down.
- If your scheme is part of Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana (PMAY), click on the “Yes” button. Enter your Unique ID in the space provided.
- Enter all the details like, scheme code, income group, number. Category name of the reservation scheme, etc.
- Select the allocation preference, if any.
- Read all the terms and conditions. Click on the “Agree” tab and enter the date and place.
- Provide your confirmation. Take a print out of the filled application form.
- Pay the application fee. You can pay through NEFT/RTGS, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Print the slip to make the payment. Put your signature and slip (scanned copy), upload your photograph.
- After completion of all these activities you can continue with the payment process.
- Once the payment is completed, the application process will be over.
इसे भी जरूर पढ़ें:- PM Kisan Status Check 2022
How to View Accepted Applicants
Once the application process is over, a list of accepted applicants is prepared. This list contains the names of the applicants who fulfill the complete eligibility conditions as per the scrutiny of the submitted applications. Only these applicants can proceed in this process of CIDCO Lottery Yojana. You are told below about whom you can see the list of accepted candidates.
- Visit the CIDCO website- cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Go to “Accepted Applicants” and a new page will open.
- Select the respective Lotteryyojana. Click on the View button.
- A PDF will appear of the selected candidates whose applications have been accepted.
- Search for your name in the list by entering the CTRL F key.
- You can keep this list safe for your personal records.
इसे भी जरूर पढ़ें:- Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana 2022
How to Check CIDCO Lottery Result 2023?
CIDCO Lottery result is declared on the basis of draw of lottery. Lottery draw is conducted to get the list of selected candidates for this awasyojana. Lotteryresult is made available to the applicants and informed through the official portal. Check out the simple steps using which candidates can check their CIDCO Lotteryresult.
- First of all you have to open the official website of CIDCO on your device.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link “CIDCO Lottery Result” given on the homepage of the portal under the housing scheme option.
- A list of all available results will be shown.
- Find the respective scheme and click on the link “view result”.
- The result list for the sub-categories will be displayed.
- Select the respective result option as per your income group.
- A PDF file of the selected result option will open.
- Search your name in it through result details.
- Save this result for your future reference.
What happens after the Publication of CIDCO Lottery ?
The publication of lottery result is not the end of this awas Yojana process. There are certain formalities and procedures that candidates have to complete after the result is declared. Applicants who are lottery winners can check the post result activities and process given below-
- After the declaration of result, lottery winners will have to book an appointment. They can book their appointment online at Post Lottery Portal or Niwara Kendra.
- They will be provided with a “First Information Letter” upon booking an appointment.
- You will have to report at the Redressal Center as per the appointment schedule.
- At the Niwara Kendra, you will have to get your original documents verified at three counters.
- At the Verification Center, you have to start by going to Primary Access. At this stage, you will have to provide all the required documents.
- After verification and approval in the first step, proceed to the next counter i.e. KYC department.
- After the completion of KYC, you will be taken to the next counter which is the verification department. Provide original documents and submit Xerox copy of each document. After verification of all the documents you will be given a “Provisional Offer Letter”.
- After receiving the offer letter, you will have to make a partial deposit of the house amount. This has to be done within the stipulated period.
- Pay the amount in full and get full possession of the house to get the final allotment letter.
- Once all the formalities and legalities are completed and the payment is made, the possession letter is handed over to you or the new owner of the house.
How to apply for CIDCO lottery 2023?
The CIDCO has provided the facility of online registration. The online registration of houses can be done online at https://lottery.cidcoindia.com. The interested homebuyers can also make an online payment on this portal. The lucky draw for the Ulwe scheme will take place on February 17, 2023.
What is the price of CIDCO Lottery 2023 flat?
While 2,404 of the 4,488 tenements are available for occupancy, the remaining 2,084 tenements in Taloja Sector 34 and 36 (which are part of the CIDCO Lottery 2021 Taloja) will be ready by March 2023. ‘EWS tenements’ cost between Rs 18.87 lakhs and Rs 21.56 lakhs, depending on location.
What is the benefit of CIDCO lottery?
The scheme provides affordable housing to the poor, who are divided into two categories depending on their monthly income. The categories are the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and the Lower Income Group (LIG).