ayudha puja and dussehra|happy dussehra wishes to you and your family|happy dussehra professional wishes|dussehra wishes with name edit:Dussehra or Vijayadashami is one of the most celebrated and joyous Hindu festivals in India. It falls immediately after Navratri, a nine-day long festival observed in the honour of the goddess Durga and twenty days prior to Diwali, the festival of lights. The day marks the victory of good over evil, in which Ravana, the King of Lanka, is slayed by Lord Ram, the King of Ayodhya.
Like every year,
This year the festival of Dussehra will be celebrated on the tenth day of the month of Ashwin, which will fall on October 5. People from all across the country will celebrate this auspicious event with great enthusiasm and fervour. Effigies of Ravana will be burnt, followed by fireworks, which represents the destruction of evil. Although the festival has different names across India, the essence of the festival remains the same for everyone, which is the victory of Dharma over Adharma.
happy dussehra wishes greetings quotes
Dussehra is the celebration of light’s triumph over darkness. Happy Dussehra to everyone. Here’s a list of images, messages that you can share with family, friends and loved ones.The last day of the festival is almost here. Navratri, the largest festival of the Hindus, was celebrated with a whole lot of grandeur and pomp across the country in the last ten days. The festival kickstarted on September 26 and will go on till October 5. As we walk towards the end of the festival, sadness and pangs fill our hearts, but also makes us wait for the festival next year with fresh enthusiasm.
Dussehra is the time when goodness wins over evil, light wins over darkness. Dussehra emphasises on the importance of knowing that all darkness must end and light must prevail.In several states, Dussehra is marked by aiming fire to a figure of Ravana loaded with firecrackers which shoot up in the sky putting up a beautiful show of lights and sound. As we celebrate the last day, here are a few wishes and messages that you can share with your near and dear ones
happy dussehra wishes greetings
- Dussehra greetings to you and your family
- Wishing you all a very Happy Dussehra
- A very happy and blissful Dussehra to you
- Happy Dussehra to one and all.
- Dussehra greetings to you and your loved ones.
- Blissful and joyous Dussehra greetings to all the loved ones.
- Happy Dussehra greetings to you and your family.
Happy Dussehra 2022 Wishes:
- May Lord Rama continue to light your path to success and grant you victory in all aspects of your life. Jai Shri Ram. Happy Dussehra!
- On the auspicious occasion of Dussehra, burn all ego, hatred, and anger within you, along with the effigy of Ravana!
- Best wishes for a happy Vijayadashmi! May Goddess Durga grant all of your wishes and bestow upon you good health, success, and happiness.
- This Dussehra, may all your troubles come to an end! Best wishes and peace to you.
- May this Dussehra burn away all the darkness and misery on Earth and bring you joy and prosperity. Congratulations on Vijayadashami!
- Lord Rama, grant you strength and courage to walk the path of virtue and righteousness. Best wishes on Vijayadashmi!
- Today is the day that reminds us that in the end, good always triumphs over evil. Let us never forget it. Happy Dussehra!
- I wish you success in banishing all negative thoughts from your mind, just as Lord Ram did for evil on Earth. Have a prosperous and happy Dussehra!
- Celebrate the triumph of good over evil. May your day be filled with joy and bliss. Happy Dussehra!
Happy Dussehra 2022 quotes
- Let us all get rid of all the negative traits and make a better version of ourselves. A very Happy Vijaya Dashami to one and all.
- May you be showered with all the goodness in the world this Dussehra. Jai Shri Ram.
- This Dussehra, may all your dreams come true. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Vijaya Dashami. Jai Shri Ram.
happy dussehra wishes to you and your family
- Celebrate the victory of Shri Rama over Ravana. Celebrate the triumph of the good over the evil — a very Happy Dussehra to you and your family.
- May Shri Rama bless you with his choicest blessings on the momentous day of Vijaya Dashami. May truth and goodness prevail. Happy Dussehra.
- Celebrate the triumph of Maa Durga over Mahishasura. Celebrate the victory of good over evil. Here’s wishing you a blissful Dussehra.
- May Goddess Durga bless you with all you have wished for on the auspicious festival of Dussehra. May you succeed in removing evil from your life. Happy Vijaya Dashami.
unique dussehra wishes
- May God fulfil all my friend’s dreams of wishing you a happy Dussehra to all of you. Happy Dussehra 2022!
- A time for celebration, A time for victory of good over bad, A time when the world sees the example of the power of good. Let us continue the same “true” spirit. Happy Dussehra 2022!
- In this day and age of modern communications, wishing friends, family and loved ones a Happy Dussehra is as easy as tapping a phone screen.
- May your troubles burst away like fireworks and your happiness be multiple ten times.
- Blessing of Dussehra Celebrates the victory of the forces of good over Evil. Let’s celebrate an auspicious day to begin new things in life. Happy Dussehra 2022!
How do you wish Dussehra?
Sending warm wishes on this auspicious occasion of Dussehra. May this day bring you happiness, wealth, success and peace. Happy Dussehra. – As we celebrate the victory of good over evil, may Lord Rama always be with you and show you the right path to walk on
How do you wish Dussehra to everyone?
Dussehra 2022: Wishes
May Lord Rama keep lighting your path of success and may you achieve victory in every phase of life. …
Burn all ego, hatred and anger within you along with the effigy of Ravana on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra! …
Good wishes for a joyous Vijayadashmi! …
May all your troubles end this Dussehra!
What is the motto of Dussehra?
Dussehra is also known as Vijayadashami in some regions of India. If we set aside the regional differences, the main events of this festival have one motto i.e. the victory of good over evil.