happy international dance day quotes|world dance day 2023|international dance day wishes:April 29 is celebrated every year as International Dance Day to recognize the diversity of hundreds of dance forms worldwide. In 1982, the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute in partnership with the performing arts of UNESCO initiated this day to celebrate not only the various dance forms but also the artists who bring them to life.
International Dance Day is celebrated on April 29 every year to celebrate different dance forms. The date April 29 makes the birth anniversary of Jean-Georges Noverre, the creator of modern ballet.The Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute started celebrating April 29 as International Dance Day.
Happy International Dance Day 2023
This day holds immense significance as it encourages dance, which is not just an art but also a powerful medium of expression, emotion, love, and laughter, and provides various health benefits. Additionally, April 29 marks a double celebration as it is also the birthday of Jean-Georges Noverre, the creator of the modern ballet dance form. Let’s take a look at some of the quotes and wishes to celebrate this special day.
International Dance Day was first recognised by the International Theatre Institute (ITI), which is UNESCO’s primary partner in the performing arts. The day also commemorates the birth anniversary of Jean-Georges Noverre, who invented modern ballet. It is celebrated to acknowledge different forms of dance.
International Dance Day: Significance
The significance of International Dance Day lies in its ability to raise awareness about the importance of dance as an art form and to promote its accessibility and inclusivity. The day encourages people from all walks of life to participate in dance-related activities, whether as performers or audience members. It aims to break down barriers and create a sense of unity through the power of the art form.
International Dance Day serves as an excellent opportunity to use dance as a medium for strengthening relationships and exchanging dialogue in our diverse and global world. It is not only a means of self-expression but also a diverse art form with the power to unite people.
happy international dance day quotes
- Dance for yourself. If someone understands, good. If not, no matter. – Louis Horst
- When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way. – Wayne Dyer
- Dance is a language beyond words, expressing that for which we have no words. – Jennifer De Leon
- Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion. – Martha Graham
- Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance. – Oprah Winfrey
international dance day wishes
1. When you dance, you can enjoy the luxury of being you. Happy International Dance Day!
2. The only way to make sense of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. – Happy International Dance Day!
3. Learn the craft of knowing how to open your heart and turn on your creativity. There’s a light inside of you. Happy International Dance Day!
4. Dance is the way to express your emotions and feelings and dance is also the way to enjoy your body…. Wishing you a very Happy International Dance Day!
5. Dance, when you’re broken open. Dance, if you’ve torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you’re perfectly free. – Happy International Dance Day!
6. On the occasion of International Dance Day, my wish for you is that you always dance to the tunes you love and live life on your own terms.
Happy International Dance Day 2023: Wishes, Quotes, Messages, and Greetings for Facebook & WhatsApp Status?
- Let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair. [Susan Polis Schutz].
- Dance, when you’re broken open. Dance, if you’ve torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you’re perfectly free. [Rumi].
- [Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music. [George Carlin].
- Dancing is poetry with arms and legs. [Charles Baudelaire].
- Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.