Ysr kalyanamasthu apply online|AP Kalyanamasthu Scheme|Kalyanamasthu Scheme|kalyanamasthu scheme application form|YSR Shadi Tohfa Scheme:Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched YSR Kalyanamasthu and YSR Shadi Tofa schemes which would come into effect from October 1. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the launch of YSR Kalyanamastu and Shaadi Tohfa from October 1, 2022, in line with his election promise.As per the government order issued on Saturday, financial aid of Rs 1 lakh will be extended for Scheduled Castes (SC) under Kalyanamastu. For inter-caste marriage with a person from SC community, it would be Rs 1.2 lakh.
Kalyanamasthu Scheme or Scheduled Tribes (ST), it would be in the same proportion and for Backward Classes (BC), it would be Rs 50,000 and Rs 75,000 in case of inter-caste marriage. For Minorities, an aid of Rs 1 lakh would be given, and the differently-abled would receive financial assistance of Rs 1.5 lakh.For construction workers, the assistance provided would be Rs 40,000. The scheme would be implemented through village and ward secretariats. The age of brides and grooms should be 18 and 21, respectively
Ysr kalyanamasthu scheme
Andhra Pradesh (AP) is in the process of introducing new programs for the welfare of the state simultaneously and has just announced another one. Both the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme and the Shadi Tohfa Scheme have been announced by YSR. Beginning on October 1st, these plans will be put into action.The previous government had included marriage plans but didn’t cover them, but the current government is working on all aspects of the manifesto. The State Government launched the Kalyanamasthu Scheme in 2022.
The state government will give financial help to members of the SCs, STs, BCs, differently-abled, and non-Muslim minority groups via the “YSR Kalyanamasthu” program, while Muslims will get aid through the “YSR Shaadi Tohfa” program. This action was taken by the government, which is now controlled by the YSR Congress party, in order to assist low-income families in finding respectable husbands for their daughters.
AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Kalyanamasthu|
|launch date||October 1st, 2022|
|launch by||AP State Government|
|objectives||Fulfill Promises of Manifesto|
|Beneficiaries||Minority groups of states|
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2022 New Updated
Andhra Pradesh YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme will be implemented by the state government in October. Apart from this, the state government was also praised by him, and it was said that 98.44 percent of the promises made by the Chief Minister have already been fulfilled, besides his honesty in the implementation of all the welfare schemes launched by him. has also been proved. Financial assistance amount will be provided by the state government to poor daughters of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Minorities etc.
Objectives of AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
The main objective of YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme is not to provide financial assistance for the marriage of girls of poor families. Under this, the state government will provide grant money for marriage through this scheme to the girls of SP, ST, minority communities, BC, handicapped and construction workers. There are many such families in the state who are unable to get their daughters married due to financial weakness, keeping this situation in mind the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme has been started by the state government. This scheme has been started with the objective of supporting the daughters of poor families and getting them a respectable marriage.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
Benefits and Features of AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced the launch of YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2022.
- According to official sources, this scheme will be started in the month of October, with this news of the launch of another scheme has been received.
- Apart from this, financial assistance of Rs 1.2 lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries of the scheduled caste community through this scheme in such a situation when their marriage will be an inter-caste marriage.
- Through this, if the citizens of ST community have an inter-caste marriage, then in such a situation, 1.2 lakh rupees will be sent to the website of AP teachers as financial assistance.
- Under the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme, financial assistance amounting to 75 thousand rupees will be provided to the beneficiaries of the BC community in case of inter-caste marriage.
YSR Shadi Tohfa Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Pelli Kanuka, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh
- An applicant must be above the age of 18 years
- The annual household income of the applicant must be less than rupees 200000
- The applicant must be a newlywed.
- Marriage should have taken place in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Widows and divorcees are not applicable to the scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
YSR Shadi Tohfa Scheme Important Documents
The following documents are required while filling the application form of the YSR Pelli kanuka scheme:-
- Birth certificate
- SSC Certificate specifying the date of birth of the groom and bride.
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificates of both the families
- The invitation card of the wedding
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook first-page copy
- Ration card or BPL card
Ysr kalyanamasthu apply online
The YSR Kalyanamasthu scheme would be implemented through application for Jagananna Kalyanamastu and Shadi Tohfa yojana the link – https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/NBM/Home/Main.
Once you click this link, homepage of the Kalyanamasthu apply online website will open.