srestha scheme for sc students|shreshta scheme upsc|SHRESHTA Scheme 2022|SHRESHTA Scheme Online Registration| SHRESHTA Scheme Application Form :The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has introduced the ‘SHRESHTA’ initiative. This program is called the Scheme for Residential Education for High School Students in Targeted Areas. The ‘SHRESHTA’ plan was established to deliver quality education and opportunities to SC children.Union Minister of social Justice and empowerment Dr. Virendra Kumar has launched the Scheme “SHRESHTA”-Scheme for residential education for students in High school in Targeted Areas.
Union Minister of social Justice and empowerment Dr. Virendra Kumar has launched the Scheme “SHRESHTA”-Scheme for residential education for students in High school in Targeted Areas. The Scheme for Residential Education for Students in Targeted Areas (SHRESHTA) has been formulated with the objective to provide quality education and opportunities for even the poorest.
the Government of India for all the children across the country, whose SHRESHTA Scheme has been kept. Through this facility, all the children who are unable to do their studies properly due to financial constraints or give incomplete shod due to any reason, will get a lot of help. In this article, all the information related to SHRESHTA Scheme 2022 has been provided such as purpose, benefits, features, application process, documents, application eligibility etc.
Only those children will be able to take advantage of this commendable SHRESHTA Scheme issued by the government, who are very promising but are unable to complete their studies due to being financially weak. Keeping this in mind, the Government of India has taken this step, so that the children of class IX to class XI can get high-level education and can do further studies easily without any fee. For which the government has provided an opportunity to the children through this SHRESHTA Scheme 2022, in which students can register themselves by visiting the official website.
Shreshta Scheme Online Apply
|Name Of Scheme||Shreshta Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Caste Students|
|Objective||Helping Bright Students In Studies|
|Benefits||Help In Higher Education|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
Objective Of SHRESHTA Scheme
The main objective of the SHRESHTA Scheme is to ensure that all the students belonging to the scheduled caste category will be able to get an education without worrying about financial expenses. The government is going to fund school and hostel fees through this scheme. With the implementation of this scheme, the literacy rate of the country will be improved. Other than that students will not be required to depend on anyone for their education expenses as the government will bear their educational expenses.
Benefits And Features Of SHRESHTA Scheme
- The government is going to roll out the scheme from the academic year 2022-23.
- This scheme is applicable only for the residential schools which are affiliated with CBSE upto class 12th, are in operation for five years or more with 75% pass percentage or more in class 10th and 12th in the last three years.
- Through this scheme scholarship will be directly disbursed to the schools who are giving admission to the shortlisted students.
- All those students who qualify NETs exam will be shortlisted for admission to CBSE affiliated schools.
- The ministry of Social justice and empowerment have launched SHRESHTA Scheme for residential education for SC students in High School in targeted areas.
- The government has approved a new scheme named SHRESHTA (Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas) for the purpose of providing seats for the meritorious SC boys and girls in the best private residential schools in the country.
- Through this scheme scholarships will be provided to the beneficiaries that will cover all the educational expenses of meritorious students from class 9th to 11th.
- SHRESHTA scheme students are required to give an entrance examination which is known as NETS or National entrance test for SHRESHTA.
Eligibility Criteria For Students
- Applicant must be permanent resident of India
- Student must belong to scheduled category
- The applicant must qualify National entrance test
Eligibility Criteria For Schools
- The school should be a Residential School affiliated to CBSE
- School should be up to class 12th
- The school should be in operation for at least 5 years
- More than 75% students should be passed in class 10th and 12th board examination in last 5 years
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id etc
How To Apply Under SHRESTHA Scheme
- First of all go to the official website of shreshth Scheme.
- On the homepage you are required to click on registration for SHRESHTA 2022
- you have to to click on new registration
- Application Form And this includes filling of personal details, applying for
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Identity type
- Identification number
- AddressSub locality
- Pin code
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Alternate mobile number
- Permanent address
- Security pin
- you have to click on submit
How To Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of shreshth Yojana
- Now you are required to click all registration for SHRESHTA 2022
- Login form will appear before you
- You have to enter your application number, password and security pin
- After that you have to click on sign in
What is shreshta scheme?
The government has approved a new scheme named SHRESHTA (Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas) for the purpose of providing seats for the meritorious SC boys and girls in the best private residential schools in the country.
Who are the beneficial of the shreshta Yojana?
Through this scheme, scholarships will be provided to the beneficiaries that will cover all the educational expenses of meritorious students from class 9th to 11th. Only students belonging to scheduled castes will be able to take benefit from this scheme.
What is national entrance test for shreshta?
The National Entrance Test for SHRESHTA (NETS) will be an offline test conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for selecting SC students for admission in Class 9 and 11 whose parental annual income is up to Rs. 2.5 lakh. There is no fee for the examination